Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Help us please ! (Read 13445 times)
imimi

ALK Member

Help us please !
Mar 12th, 2011 at 1:00am

Yesterday(March, 11, local time), a big earthquake hit in Japan.

The aftershocks are still continuing.

The news said that 800 people died, and 784 people are still missing.

So, anyone who can retrieve and send PUL, please help us.

I’m a retriever, and have been retrieving in Japan since the earthquake hit.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: Help us please !
Reply #1 - Mar 12th, 2011 at 1:29am

My heart is with you, Imimi and I will continue to try to do as many retrievals as I am able to. Others on the board I know have done thousands of retrievals and will right now be on the job, I am sure. God give you strength. We are all full of tears looking at the pictures on the TV. Tears of fear and tears of grief.
Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

khaled

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Mar 12th, 2011 at 4:07am

Imimi ,

It is really encouraging to hear

that you are retrieving since the earthquake happened . It is really inspiring .
I can assure you that I will also join you humbly with whatever PUL I can generate within me . At least I will send  PUL as my humble offering .

LOVE

If I could  learn a little bit about Love !

IP Logged

imimi

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Mar 12th, 2011 at 10:03am

Dear Vee and khaled,

Thank you for your help and I'm very glad.

There are some devastated areas, especially in MInami Sanriku Town, Miyagi prefecture in Japan; about 10,000 people are still missing there.

I hope that many retrievers will give us hands.

Thank you.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Mar 12th, 2011 at 10:51am

I feel for the Japanese people & will set an intent to partake in retrievals.   

On a side, but related note, i'm wondering if there is a correlation at all between the recent high number of Sunspots/solar activity in the last few weeks, as well as the Moon's soon to be closest perigee in like 18 years or so, and this massive earthquake?

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 12th, 2011 at 11:27am

Thoughts and prayers are almost inadequate to approach the magnitude of this event/(s). But you have my prayers, and, not to make light of a dire circumstance, my dreams last night were full of serious business. Bruce Moen was there, as a part of family efforts to view a 'television' which was trying to convey events to us. My sister and I, in these dreams, were much concerned about helping to make folks comfortable, viewing our stocks of food, and planning to make some pies -- forgive the triviality, but this is of concern to humans, and their kin... sustenance, rest, the comforts of family. We found pears, apples, fruit enough to begin preparations. Mr. Moen was quite serious. We were all focused intensely on this situation and ready to learn and to understand what we needed to do.

with love

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #6 - Mar 12th, 2011 at 12:12pm

Hello imimi,

Also I'm trying to help. And many I expect who might not post here regularly.

Have you all heard of the group retrieval techniques where you ask them to all hold hands in order to feel the PUL energy together, and then take the first in line to the Helpers?  So all the others are also brought away from the Earth and to Helpers.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

imimi

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Mar 12th, 2011 at 9:19pm

Dear Justin aka Vasya,

Thank you for your help and I’m very happy.

> i'm wondering if there is a correlation at all between the recent high number of Sunspots/solar activity in the last few weeks, as well as the Moon's soon to be closest perigee in like 18 years or so, and this massive earthquake?

It is sure that the sun has been increasing in activity in the last few weeks and some people suggest the correlation. I don’t know the scientific reason, but I think it is very interesting. Spiritually speaking, however, I think there is some kind of correlation.   

Dear b2,

Thank you for your reply and I think it is very interesting story. I think it is some kind of retrieval. I have had experiences like you, too.

Thoughts and prayers may be inadequate approach, but even so, we are very happy if we get mental supports from all over the world.

Dear betson,

I didn't know the way you told me. But I know same kind of technique: I always use a huge escalator that goes to F27, which is made assisted by some helpers.

When I see the retrieval far away multi locationally, it’s just like the way you told me. So I think the way of my retrieving is very similar to that of you.
I’m very glad to share the way of retrieving with you.

Thank you for your kindness and I’m very happy that many people have been assisting us.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #8 - Mar 17th, 2011 at 10:50am

Imimi;
My thoughts healing energies are with you.
Keep it up, your doing great.
PUL.

IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #9 - Mar 17th, 2011 at 12:17pm

I wonder if the Shinto rite of "memorializing" loved ones who have died is a form of retrieval/assistance in finding focus 27? I hope so. I continue to send PUL and prayer.

IP Logged

imimi

ALK Member

Reply #10 - Mar 18th, 2011 at 2:00pm

Dear Romain and Bardo,

Thank you very much for your sending PUL and prayer.

It's very heartwarming and I'm really glad for your kindness.

Today we will do the group retrieval, so please join us.

Let's meet at  Bridge Cafe!

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #11 - Mar 18th, 2011 at 4:31pm

Glad I checked this post...I thought the group retrieval was tomorrow, Saturday, but on the other hand, in Japan maybe it is already tomorrow. So I will do some help with retrieval this afternoon and again tomorrow. Just in case! Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #12 - Mar 18th, 2011 at 8:17pm

Spent about 40 minutes or so in this project today, found the UFO shaped cafe, or I think I did. I found a building shaped like a typical UFO with a wide entryway, something yellow on the left hand side of the front entryway, entered, forgot to get a drink and went to a long table where I felt the group was gathering. Then suddenly I was looking at a long group of people in darkness, lined up together and then a wide shaft of red gold light appeared, illuminating everyone, including what appeared to be members of the group and other helpers, both physical and non physical. One of us, I think, dressed in blue, male I think, helped one middle aged man up some steps which he seemed to feel he had to struggle up to do it "right" and a woman with grey-gold hair pulled back, an efficient, confident woman, fairly tall, was near the front of the lineup, moving quickly, organizing and encouraging. The group of people seemed to be toiling and suddenly the light became like a moving portable bridge which simply transported everyone along toward a long winding trail which appeared in a very green valley area overlooking a body of water. The lineup of people, composed of adults and children and some elderly, not as many elderly as I expected to see today, swept along the trail, heading for a wide expansive area where homes and buildings could be seen in the distance. The mood was changing from anxiety and exhaustion to one of eager forward-looking. I had strong feelings of journeys completed appropriately, sighs of relief. Then I was very cold and moved out of the state back to my own home. Will try to help tomorrow again. Don't know if I was even the littlest bit effective today, I did better on my own on the other two days I was retrieving, but it was still an experience that was memorable and worth participating in, thanks so much. Oh yes, at the very last minute a young woman with a white hat on, I think a hospital worker or nurse, came into the picture. I was not able to see right to the end of the group, it went on for a long way back. And oh yes, at the beginning, the message that quite a lot of people are not ready to leave yet, want to stay near their families for a bit longer. Vee
P.S. After settling in for the evening and reading about the Perceiver and Interpreter in Bruce Moen's Afterlife Knowledge Handbook, I realized that I had ignored an image right at the beginning of the meditation.
As I started to "see" into the inner blackness, I was surprised to see our old family pickup truck come barrelling toward me out of the inner world skies, and hanging out the windows hooting and hollering at me were members of my family, especially my older brother who is in The Park, having passed away in 2005. I was trying to figure out what this image could mean, maybe my deceased family was going to join us on the project? Then I dismissed it and forgot about it.
However, I realize now after my evening reading, that my Interpreter brain was trying to find the [nearest similar thing[/i] to what the Perceiver brain was seeing.
And what is similar to a flying pickup truck? Of course, a UFO! (The cafe!) And who was hanging out the windows hollering at me? Not my family, but the group from the Board!
This is the first time I have actually experienced clearly a lesson from Bruce's Handbook. Very neat, I am so pleased to have learned this. Next time I will know how to figure out what my Interpreter is trying to show me. Thanks Bruce! Vee
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2011 at 12:38am by Vee »  

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #13 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 4:02pm

I am so glad to hear that others are working in Japan as well. I have used my technique of looking for small groups of disembodied energies and pulling up to them in my "bus." I open the door, say something in Japanese, and they get on and I close the door and look for the next group. They walk back in the aisle and seem to disappear in to a mist and light. Some how they know why I am there, and what to do, and I am certain the bus is filled with helpers and guides for them. It would be wonderful to pause to collect some verifiable details, but the scope of the need has been immense. So please continue, and try to get them more than one at a time. All you need to do is get them to separate from their "thought prison" and focus their attention on you or a guide. This breaks their prison, and they can move on. Please continue to help.

Love and Light,
Thomas

IP Logged

imimi

ALK Member

Thank you!
Reply #14 - Mar 20th, 2011 at 6:54am

Dear Vee and tgecks,

We've never experienced such disaster and many people still feel uneasy about both earthquakes and the accident of the nuclear power plants. In this situation, your kindness and PUL will cheer them up, I think. Thank you very much!

When I went to Bridge Cafe, I saw 6~7 foreign people(among them there was a woman and others are men I think) and I shaked hand with them. I was a little bit surprised, because we Japanese don’t often shake hands! At Bridge Cafe, I drank the special drink(I thought it was an orange juice). Then we checked the map of Japan and I explained them the locations of disasters. After that, we went to F27 crystal at TMI/There, and we did the group tuning with using the crystal in Bruce’s way. And much of energy came from inner body, and we left for the disaster area.

The place where we got was the most disastrous area. I made an escalator at once cooperating with my helper, and draw the attention of targets to me and handed over to the helper. Then, the helper took them and went go up to F27.
The atmosphere of F27 was very good as Vee said, and I went the the place where there were many targets. The place was like a gym(maybe my vision was influenced on the pictures of refuge). There were many people in the gym and people thought they were still evacuating in the ‘refuge’ after the hit of earthquakes.  Even so, the atmosphere was good and I felt that was not the Belief System Territory.

This time, I needed to strengthen my Reball in the disaster area. When I got to a village, which seemed to be Village Yamada, I felt a kind of darkness mood, which was something unusual. Then I started to feel chilly. So I recharged my energy in Reball at once. Just then, I saw a golden light coming down on the dark ground and began to shine. After a while, the darkness mood covered with the ground disappeared, and many shining helpers came down from the sky and began to retrieve targets. I’ve never experienced like this before, so was very surprised.

Thank you very much!

imimi 

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Mar 20th, 2011 at 8:11am

I made the attempt to join the group energies late yesterday. I was sitting on the beach, and waiting for something to happen. I spoke to the victims in my mind and invited them, said come with us, had that feeling for a short while. I began to see what I thought were spirits rising from the water, a lot of white whispy looking 'people' as I supposed them to be. Shortly afterwards I was able to feel the first 'hand holding' of the experience. I remembered that the group could come all together and so I thought with my mind that everyone should link up, hold hands, and follow the helpers. I did not see any specific people, but this was a feeling of being guided along, and I tried to remember to keep holding hands. It felt like a group energy after a bit of time--although it really feels like a sequence with no real time---and I had pleasant feelings associated with the group energy. When my meditation cd ended I felt a bit tired, but cleansed and peaceful. It seemed like there were spirits which were led to a higher place, and I was just a 'place' for them, but also part of the group energy of loving feelings and hope.

IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #16 - Mar 20th, 2011 at 10:46am

I set intent to help yesterday. I thought to go the "meeting place" that was mentioned on the board yesterday, but did not get much from that. So I decided to simply sit and send my PUL and intent to help out to the folks in Japan. After just a second or so, I got the impression of a small person hopping up to me asking me if I wanted to help. The person seemed to be Japanese, very light and nimble, and she was dressed in a bird suit. Yes, a bird suit, a lovely blue bird suit. I followed her and we ended up at the beach. There were people wandering aimlessly up and down the beach. I wondered how we would convince the people to come with us, and at first decided to simply approach them as a rescuer, which made sense. Then the bird/helper appeared, and it became clear. The first person on the beach that I approached was an older woman, and she appeared lost. I told her that if she followed the beautiful land bird, that it would lead her home. The helper appeared as a beautiful flitting blue backed bird that the woman seemed to recognize, and she smiled and followed it. I next encountered a group of people milling about on the shore, also lost and confused. The bird appeared again and they had the same reaction. I told them that if they held hands that they could climb up the dunes better as they followed the bird. That seemed to work for them, and the last I saw of them they were climbing up the dunes away from the beach. At that point, for some reason I chose to come back. I think my kids' guinea pigs broke my concentration!

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #17 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 10:02pm

Hi Imimi. It was nice to see you also had the light participating, it's always nice when someone else sees what you see! I am so sorry for the irradiated water today, for the babies, it must be so awfully difficult for parents, my heart aches for you all. Vee

IP Logged

imimi

ALK Member

Thank you!
Reply #18 - Mar 25th, 2011 at 12:19pm

Dear b2, Bardo, and Vee

Thank you very much for your retrievals. What a coincidences! Some Japanese friends told me before that the color of my Etheric body looked blue, though I’m not sure. And you also see the lined up people; what you saw is quite similar to what I saw. I think it is very astonishing. Moreover, in retrieving, I always help targets go up to the escalator nearby it. What Vee told in page 1 is very interesting for me.

Thank you very much for your retrievals and PUL!

imimi

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #19 - Mar 25th, 2011 at 9:50pm

Read Imimi's post there and wondered what I had written, which she(is Imimi a female name? Sorry if not!) referred to, and I am happy to notice that I referred to a "moving portable bridge" which was the only way I could think of to describe what was happening, and reading all the others, I now realize that what I saw was in fact an escalator...yes, a moving portable bridge..! I was a bit slow off the mark there but happy that our experiences match up so well with each other. Vee

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.