Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Help us please ! (Read 13446 times)
b2
Ex Member

Re: Help us please !
Reply #15 - Mar 20th, 2011 at 8:11am

I made the attempt to join the group energies late yesterday. I was sitting on the beach, and waiting for something to happen. I spoke to the victims in my mind and invited them, said come with us, had that feeling for a short while. I began to see what I thought were spirits rising from the water, a lot of white whispy looking 'people' as I supposed them to be. Shortly afterwards I was able to feel the first 'hand holding' of the experience. I remembered that the group could come all together and so I thought with my mind that everyone should link up, hold hands, and follow the helpers. I did not see any specific people, but this was a feeling of being guided along, and I tried to remember to keep holding hands. It felt like a group energy after a bit of time--although it really feels like a sequence with no real time---and I had pleasant feelings associated with the group energy. When my meditation cd ended I felt a bit tired, but cleansed and peaceful. It seemed like there were spirits which were led to a higher place, and I was just a 'place' for them, but also part of the group energy of loving feelings and hope.

IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #16 - Mar 20th, 2011 at 10:46am

I set intent to help yesterday. I thought to go the "meeting place" that was mentioned on the board yesterday, but did not get much from that. So I decided to simply sit and send my PUL and intent to help out to the folks in Japan. After just a second or so, I got the impression of a small person hopping up to me asking me if I wanted to help. The person seemed to be Japanese, very light and nimble, and she was dressed in a bird suit. Yes, a bird suit, a lovely blue bird suit. I followed her and we ended up at the beach. There were people wandering aimlessly up and down the beach. I wondered how we would convince the people to come with us, and at first decided to simply approach them as a rescuer, which made sense. Then the bird/helper appeared, and it became clear. The first person on the beach that I approached was an older woman, and she appeared lost. I told her that if she followed the beautiful land bird, that it would lead her home. The helper appeared as a beautiful flitting blue backed bird that the woman seemed to recognize, and she smiled and followed it. I next encountered a group of people milling about on the shore, also lost and confused. The bird appeared again and they had the same reaction. I told them that if they held hands that they could climb up the dunes better as they followed the bird. That seemed to work for them, and the last I saw of them they were climbing up the dunes away from the beach. At that point, for some reason I chose to come back. I think my kids' guinea pigs broke my concentration!

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #17 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 10:02pm

Hi Imimi. It was nice to see you also had the light participating, it's always nice when someone else sees what you see! I am so sorry for the irradiated water today, for the babies, it must be so awfully difficult for parents, my heart aches for you all. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

imimi

ALK Member

Thank you!
Reply #18 - Mar 25th, 2011 at 12:19pm

Dear b2, Bardo, and Vee

Thank you very much for your retrievals. What a coincidences! Some Japanese friends told me before that the color of my Etheric body looked blue, though I’m not sure. And you also see the lined up people; what you saw is quite similar to what I saw. I think it is very astonishing. Moreover, in retrieving, I always help targets go up to the escalator nearby it. What Vee told in page 1 is very interesting for me.

Thank you very much for your retrievals and PUL!

imimi

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #19 - Mar 25th, 2011 at 9:50pm

Read Imimi's post there and wondered what I had written, which she(is Imimi a female name? Sorry if not!) referred to, and I am happy to notice that I referred to a "moving portable bridge" which was the only way I could think of to describe what was happening, and reading all the others, I now realize that what I saw was in fact an escalator...yes, a moving portable bridge..! I was a bit slow off the mark there but happy that our experiences match up so well with each other. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.