Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
tsunami (Read 9829 times)
Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: tsunami
Reply #15 - Mar 15th, 2011 at 11:41pm

Strange things happen to people learning their way in that inner world...one of the partnered explorations I tried to join in last year, I couldn't find my way to the crystal and the group, instead I was lost in this endless desert, kept walking and walking trying to get somewhere, finally found the group but couldn't get very close to it...not sure what that is but I think I can find the bridge cafe ok, I'll just watch out for a UFO, which I am very fond of. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: tsunami
Reply #16 - Mar 17th, 2011 at 2:14am

Finally got settled to try to help with retrievals rather late tonight. First person I found was a young girl who actually approached me last night when I tried in vain to settle down to help out. I had to give up and go to sleep. But last night this young girl threw herself upon me in a very startling way, and she reminded me of someone but I couldn't think who. Then tonight when there she was again, still wanting me to help her, I realized she resembled a mentally deficient girl here in town who I sometimes see around. She wore glasses and had shoulder length hair, not actually black like most of the Japanese, more brown-blonde. As I reached out to embrace her, the name Dorcas came to me but when I asked her name, she gave me a word that I can't remember, but which brought to mind a picture of a small flame, like a little fire. I guess helpers were trying to give me a little assistance but I was pretty tired and not too bright.
I indicated to her that she should stay in one place near me and I would get someone else to join us. She understood and waited. I looked around and immediately there was a very neat little Japanese lady with tidy hair and a coat on with either real or fake fur down around the collar. The coat was all buttoned up and was a mix of grey and mauve colors. She looked very attractive and like a rather proper sort of lady. I asked her when she was born, she replied 1936, that is, I just picked up in thought form what she said, and of course helpers were assisting me in understanding. Wish I could speak Japanese, even a little!! I asked her name and she replied with what sounded like Tashoba, or Tashoda. I indicated that she should stay with the girl I am calling Dorcas and I quickly looked around. In an image, I saw a small Japanese man accompanied by another smaller person, looked like they were picking small shellfish things up off the rocks at low tide on a shore. The phrase, picking winkles, came to me. The person with him disappeared but he came with me, saying his name was "Kitil" or something like that. He was looking for his spouse like so many, and also looking for someone else, a third person. I got the three to hold hands (as Bets suggested in a post there) and took the man's hand and instantly we were overlooking the crowd of refugees sitting on the grass with soup and food  being distributed. But this time the sun was shining and things were warmed up, it was very nice. In addition, the most beautiful music could be heard coming from somewhere and there was a show of soft colored lights flashing in the sky, the atmosphere was now much lighter and the people there were laughing and talking, feeling pretty good now. The man was pulling back on me, saying we had to find his wife, but I sent him the message that if he waited here with his compatriots, his wife would soon turn up here, he did not need to keep looking for her. He decided to believe me and I moved them all toward the grassy area and left them there, glad to get back to my bed and sleep, except of course by then I couldn't sleep. Better to do retrievals during the day or early evening, it's hard to do a good job once I'm this tired. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.