Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Will proving reincarnation mean no after life? (Read 4478 times)
capt_infinity

ALK Member

Will proving reincarnation mean no after life?
Mar 9th, 2011 at 8:19pm

I believe I make a compelling case for reincarnation in my blog  Onward to Infinity http://onwardtoinfinity.blogspot.com/

Isn't reincarnation life after life?  If reincarnation  is a result of natural evolution, recall other than for abilities and knowledge, holds no benefit for the species unless total recall is necessary to carrying on a previous life's work.

Our thoughts  are energy. Energy at rest is entropy and our energy will be at rest once it is deprived of all sensory input unless there is a process that allows the transfer of new energy.  All that exists does so under the laws of physics that govern the universe.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Will proving reincarnation mean no after life?
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2011 at 10:53am

capt_infinity wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 at 8:19pm:
I believe I make a compelling case for reincarnation in my blog  Onward to Infinity http://onwardtoinfinity.blogspot.com/

Isn't reincarnation life after life?  If reincarnation  is a result of natural evolution, recall other than for abilities and knowledge, holds no benefit for the species unless total recall is necessary to carrying on a previous life's work.

Our thoughts  are energy. Energy at rest is entropy and our energy will be at rest once it is deprived of all sensory input unless there is a process that allows the transfer of new energy.  All that exists does so under the laws of physics that govern the universe.

Hi Capt: Unfortunately, the cosmos is far more complex than your postulate encompasses... reincarnation is a blip on the cosmic screen and it may not even be that much of note.

S.

IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Mar 10th, 2011 at 4:48pm

Has enybody remember being in the afterlife.I know we have one.but all I know is from birth to birth.that does not mean there is no afterlife.we just dont remember being there when we are born

IP Logged

Terethian
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 12th, 2011 at 3:05am

Well, "Life After life" is a most likely indirect reference to the book about NDE's which are scientifically unproven in a repeatable scientific test as of 3-12-2011.

Honestly, I think you are over-complicating matters. Reincarnation proof in a scientific sense can only be scientifically established if we take a few hundred people and isolate them and separate they're new born children and isolate and raise them in a constantly 100% recorded environment and after teaching the children the ability of speech we "may" be able to get some sort of solid evidence of a reincarnation taking place. Anything short of such a controlled environment will fail to suffice as scientific proof of a reincarnation accurate.

Furthermore, let it be known in this post that I have never seen a true scientific test and or scientific proof that reincarnation has taken place. All I have seen are video footage that could most likely involve off screen scripts handed to children prior to camera rolling.

Welcome to Hollywood Movie Magic.  ;)

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #4 - Mar 14th, 2011 at 11:21am

You are assuming that we humans have senses only capable of detecting physical reality input.  From my experience we humans also have what could be called our "nonphysical senses."  We use these to percieve nonphysical reality input.  Some of these nonphysical senses are corollaries to our physical senses, but are a much broader range of sensory experience.  These senses, again from my experience, continue after physical death and so while your assumption that
"Our ... deprived of all sensory input " could lead to your conclusion, sensory input in my opinion, continues after physical death, it is nonphysial reality input, and this conflicts with your conclusion.

Your statement that "All that exists does so under the laws of physics that govern the universe" in my opinion neglects the existence of nonphysical realities, such as various afterlife realities.  These nonphysical realities, judging by the experience of hundreds upon hundreds workshop participants, verifiable exist, as do the nonphysical senses we use to percieve within them.

Bruce

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Mar 14th, 2011 at 1:21pm

This physical universe is just a small part of what exists. Other levels of being existed first. Going by my experiences with spirit beings, they have abilities that far exceed what our biological brains are capable of.

IP Logged

J.K.Chris

Poland
Reply #6 - Mar 21st, 2011 at 7:30pm

Every afterlife and reincarnation theory is based on a "belief" regarding "Self". Most "self" experiences are a "statistical" approaches to being "human", according to "manual" (involuntary imitation included). But do you really know what you are and what you are made of (and in what way)? Most if not all of such knowns are assumptions (ways of becoming what you believe to be).

(-;

http://PlanetaZiemia.net - Happy Bobbles - Meet the Friend (and Conscious Sound)
http://conscious-sound.bandcamp.com - best music for extraordinary inner experiences
IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #7 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 2:52pm

My guidance says it is a game through which we learn...and while important to each of us, especially while "in character", reincarnation is a small portion of soul activity in the grand scheme of things.  However, proving it exists would not give one their script upon arrival on earth...the play must go on, and as ever, extemporaneously.

IP Logged

pattiz

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 11:42am

While I applaud the scientific community and left-brained chat/post-ers (seriously, I am in awe since I don't consider myself to be cut of that cloth)  I can only relate from my perspective. And that is from my own reincarnation experience that made me a believer.

I used my nonphysical senses and tapped into information that was pouring into me and my environment which lead me have enough pertinent info. that I decided to research myself in history and see if anything came up-  using the ancestry info. on the Internet.

To my absolute surprise: I found myself within seconds of entering the specific name/date of birth/ and city where I was born. HERES THE KICKER: after many hours of research on my current lifetime's family tree- I discovered that both myself and my past life are connected on the same family tree~! Connected via branches and surnames that I had no previous knowledge of. It was an amazing experience for me and very hard to wrap my head around!!

SO, if it worked once, it could work again right. Well!!!! that it did!! I did it again a month or so later. And found myself connected to yet another branch of my tree. Proving to me: that we reincarnate in the same soul families and groups.

So, with that said...is it scientific proof. No. Its not. But does that matter to me? No. Am I the person who actually had the experience and now knows without a doubt that there is something to it? Yes, yes I am.

And while the experience was BEYOND cool... it really has no relevance to my current life except that I know Rebecca (PL) had some issues with her (perceived) irreverence for our Creator and was shunned for it. And I too, have deep reverence for our Creator and subsequently- a fear of being condemned for it. She was misunderstood. I am cautious not to be. But given the mystical experiences that i have, I have to tread lightly, for the naysayers are abundant. But before my awakening (years before the PL incident) I was a naysayer too.

But in the end, it doesn't matter to me if others want to argue its validity...I will sit here quietly and hold my experience in my heart with honor. We do live in a magical, wondrous world.
Patti

WWW 119080141491716  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.