Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2012 and The Return Of The Serpents (Read 6179 times)
Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
2012 and The Return Of The Serpents
Dec 2nd, 2010 at 2:21am

The Return of Quetzalcoatl and Amaru Meru.

Most of you are familiar with the Mayan prediction that the great Feathered Serpent called Quetzalcoatl will return after December 22, 2012. I just discovered that there is another legend in Peru about someone named Amaru Meru (The Serpent Meru), also known as one of the seven Great Masters of Lemuria (MU), who is supposed to be returning real soon from the Temple of Illumination.

Here is an excellent article about this:
http://www.labyrinthina.com/amaru.htm

Here is an excerpt from the article:
Quote:
We are now entering the tenth Pachakuti, which the local people refer to as the returning of Pachkuteq, the returning of the Light. This is the time when the etheric crystal cities of the fourth dimension such as the lost golden city of Paititi and the eternal etheric city under Lake Titikaka will again be available to us.

Could it be possible that the tenth Pachakuti begins on December 22, 2012? The article also mentions that a stargate exists at a place near Lake Titicaca having the same name as Amaru Meru. The Golden Solar Disc, which can activate the stargate, is supposed to be hidden on the bottom of this lake.

That's all I'm writing about this here. Please read the article in the link to get the whole story. I think it's fascinating that other legends exist from the ancient times and that there may be a genuine stargate existing on this planet.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Terethian
Ex Member

Re: 2012 and The Return Of The Serpents
Reply #1 - Feb 14th, 2011 at 11:35am

I checked out the site and it looks a lot like one of those hocus pocus dealies. IF anything happens in 2012 it's my personal opinion that it will be on a spiritual level, not a psychical one.

Many people most likely won't even notice!

Let's look at this scientifically.

If I were to take a sufficient amount of explosives and blow up these stone carved doorways what would be the world wide impact?

Scientifically? Nothing. Why should it be assumed that two or any for that matter stone carved doorways have any power? Can this power be scientifically tested?

Regardless I state the hypothesis that these carved stone doorways will have little to no effect on people in the world if destroyed, or if they never existed.

IP Logged

Terethian
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 2:53pm

I apologize for my post I know it was forceful, rude, and highly skeptical. It's just that the web is filled with web sites with pictures and stories and video clips and aliens and yadda yadda yadda. I am not saying that means that everything you see is automatically nonsense, but that a lot of the stuff out there is just there to get people's attention and is based on stories.

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #3 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 6:24pm

Quote:
I apologize for my post I know it was forceful, rude, and highly skeptical. It's just that the web is filled with web sites with pictures and stories and video clips and aliens and yadda yadda yadda.

Greetings Terethian.

I didn't think you said anything worth apologizing for. It's good to be skeptical. It's even better to have an open mind. I'm very skeptical myself, but I like to explore all possibilities. Maybe the Puerta de Hayu Marka Stargate is a phony story concocted for internet entertainment only. Taken in context with many other discoveries in the area though give it at least some possibility of truth.

Take for example The Nazca Lines of Peru. You may think that they were drawn by primitives in honor of their Gods. Here is a website that shows other places in the world with similarities to The Nazca Lines: http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_1.htm

As far as aliens go, here is a recent video captured over The Nazca Lines that picked up a flying saucer emerging out of the clouds next to an airplane: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/51073/ I doubt this video is hoaxed.

It's good to be skeptical, especially with the technology available today to fake things. I prefer the cautious open minded approach and intense research from multiple sources, like Sherlock Holmes might do. December 21, 2012 is coming and it's probably best to have an understanding of all possibilities in order to be prepared.

Ralph

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 6:31pm

Even more helpful Ralph, is direct guidance and sound methods of spiritual discrimination.

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #5 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 7:57pm

That sounds like good advice Justin. So far though, I haven't been blessed with any spiritual guidance and my exploration capabilities are still lacking. I'm not sure what you mean by spiritual discrimination though.

Regardless of how advanced I get at spiritual wisdom in this incarnation, I plan on studying the Akashic Records as soon as I crossover to properly satisfy all of my questions about ancient civilizations, alien influences, and other planets. I also want to know the truth of what really happened on 9/11/2001, among other controversies.

Ralph

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.