Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Missing our loved ones (Read 1860 times)
YoungD

ALK Member

Missing our loved ones
Oct 26th, 2010 at 12:07pm

Hi, I'm new here.

I was wondering, when our physical bodies die, and we become a part of the Disk, and remember our past lives and all that - wouldn't we miss some of the people that we knew? Is there any way to be in touch with each other after physical death? Will we still be able to interact once we become Disks? Not just talk to our loved ones - but also, sing, dance, jump around, run?

- D

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: Missing our loved ones
Reply #1 - Oct 26th, 2010 at 1:42pm

Hi YoungD, You are already a part of a Disk family or group. I think that you could miss the expearence of interaction with those you leave behind.(If only temporary) I am wondering if you have ever had someone die that is close to you?  I believe that communication continues with those already passed over to what we call death. You will always be able to interact with them. Just think of them and recall the feelings you had when you were with them ...see what comes up. When you speak of singing, dancing, jumping, and the sort...these are things you do while within the phyical although you can have the same sort of expearence while experiencing existence within an energy body.(sort of hard to explain)

IP Logged

YoungD

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Oct 26th, 2010 at 2:24pm

hawkeye wrote on Oct 26th, 2010 at 1:42pm:
Hi YoungD, You are already a part of a Disk family or group. I think that you could miss the expearence of interaction with those you leave behind.(If only temporary) I am wondering if you have ever had someone die that is close to you?  I believe that communication continues with those already passed over to what we call death. You will always be able to interact with them. Just think of them and recall the feelings you had when you were with them ...see what comes up. When you speak of singing, dancing, jumping, and the sort...these are things you do while within the phyical although you can have the same sort of expearence while experiencing existence within an energy body.(sort of hard to explain) 

So basically... we can do anything outside our physical bodies? Do all the things we did in our physical bodies + be with whoever we want, reincarnate when we want etc.?
I am also wondering... what is out there when we are Disks, does anybody know? Is it just... empty space, black? Nothing?... Or is it a "world" that we can be in, walk around and all that kind of stuff, just without our physical bodies?

IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Oct 26th, 2010 at 9:32pm

We can do all those things.in my experiences,it is a world much like we have here,only better.G

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.