Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone familiar with Bruno Groening's work? (Read 11550 times)
Lucy

C1
Anyone familiar with Bruno Groening's work?
Oct 22nd, 2010 at 1:37pm

I heard about Bruno Groening from my sister through my mom, strange way for me. I am not familiar with this work and wonder if anyone on the board is, especially anyone in Europe as it seems to have started there and been going on for longere than in US. I'm not even sure it is in my region even.

Here is an article (from 2006?):
http://www.aquarius-atlanta.com/oct06/heilstorm.htm

Here is a website:

http://www.bruno-groening.org/ENGLISH/

It may be wonderful, it may be bogus, I just don't know.

One thing that is so interesting to me is the number of slightly different approaches to healing that are popping up into my awareness now, all basically based on PUL of course!

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Anyone familiar with Bruno Groening's work?
Reply #1 - Nov 30th, 2010 at 5:39pm

I've heard of him, but all I know is from that website. If you are very interested and have found material about him written in German, you might ask me for a translation. Here in the town where I live (Germany) has been a presentation about him by a group of followers a while ago, but I didn't go there. In their flyer they announced they would show a movie about him.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Nov 30th, 2010 at 7:52pm

Hi

I expect he was very real although amazingly unique. Expressing my belief in his powers of healing through my belief system, I'd say he was 'God's gift' to a nation that was devastated at that time.

Reiki and other spiritual methods emphasise that the body is matter that follows the flows and blockages of energy. If that is so, and I believe it is, as probably do most of you, check out Groening's neck.  Shocked  Shocked

Shocked  Anyone with that much energy flowing to and from their brain must have the capacity to do anything !  That blood vessel carries enough energy to ---to -- wow, I have no idea how to state an analogy because I've never seen a human form like that.
He was made for 'miracles!'

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Dec 1st, 2010 at 9:23pm

Hi,

Speaking of Groening's throat and neck, on www.answerbag.com a woman states that he died from it becoming enlarged as an effect of him taking on the pain of others. The quote says his insides burned (fatally.)
That sounds like it could be based on the excessive use of kundalini. Does anyone have information on that?

(When I first tried kundalini, I didn't know how to control it and it was too pervasive. The burning imo comes from the friction of fast energy moving and eventually wearing and causing friction with the material body along its pathways.)

If that is the effect of using his system, does that invalidate his system? It certainly makes it less attractive imo.

Google found 230,000 references to Bruno Groening when I looked him up today.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #4 - Dec 2nd, 2010 at 7:13am

Thanks for the answers. I guess he's not to wel known, even in Gremany! MAybe some people are just unique in what they do, like Cayce. He's different from Cayce, but he's unique like Cayce.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #5 - Dec 2nd, 2010 at 7:27am

as for the kundalini thing. My first reading about kunalini was that autobiography by a Gopi Krishna. That was a long and arduous story. Relative to what he experienced, I don't think many people are dealing with the real thing. Or maybe there are degrees. Have you read his book, bets? It is a difficult yet stunning trip to a form of enlightenment.

I realize that this happens, especially partially, piecemeal some times and I don't know what they means either, but Lee Sanella's book was also interesting. I don't think kunalini rising always culminates in enlightenment.

The neck really is interesting. His is really thick in those pictures. You expect to see an NFL line person under it. Don't know what it means. Today there was on the radio a report on concussions, stating that girls seem to be more vulnerable to them, perhaps because their necks are not as strong as guys' are, statistically speaking of course. Does that mean some girls have less energy flowing to their brains???? Maybe proportion counts.

one more thing..being me, I can't help wondering if Bruno and Matt are related somewhere in the past. Smiley

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Dec 2nd, 2010 at 11:38pm

Lucy, I feel you are thinking on physical issues. I think the non-physical may be none or little related to physical body proportions.

Usually women are better at astral matters than men, perhaps because women are better on utilizing both brain halves, while men often are very left-brain/logical-thinkers/poor-right-brainers.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.