Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dream retrieval (Read 2602 times)
floriferous

ALK Member

Dream retrieval
Oct 20th, 2010 at 7:34am

Had a vivid dream this morning teetering on lucid. I'm not 100% convinced of its validity. Think it may have been subjective for a number of reasons.

I remember being in my grandparents house (they both died years ago). For some reason it felt quite scary to begin with. My grandfather was sitting in a chair alone. He also looked quite scary to begin with and also did not look particularly like him but I just felt it was him. I got the impression he was waiting for my grandmother to return.

I was then out in the back garden with him. There were two other people with me now but I was unsure of who they were. I was trying to convince my granddad that he had passed on. I walked through a fence and got him to do the same thing. He passed right through it. I then tried to convince him with flying but the best I could muster was hovering.

It was at this point that the two other people helped me. We joined hands and floated up together. My granddad wanted to join as well. We started to float upwards. It went all bright then I just remember thinking we wont go to the park because my grandparents were very religious. I dont remember much else.

A few things I am skeptical of are, the fact that he didn't really look like my grandfather but rather just an old man, and also the strange scary feeling to begin with reminded me of being in a dream that was just a construct of my imagination (i.e. my self-created fears).

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Dream retrieval
Reply #1 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 6:57pm

Hello Floriferous:

According to Rosalind Mcknight's book Cosmic Journeys some people help with retrievels while asleep without realizing they are doing so. The being who spoke to Robert Monroe (as written about in Rosalind's book) said if people want to find out how they help, they can ask, and they will be provided with information in some way (these aren't the exact words that were written).

Did you read what Bruce Moen wrote about going to some sort of library during one of his explorations, and the man who worked there recognized him? Bruce figure the man knew him because he had visitacions to the library he wasn't aware of.

I've found that we can receive information about how we help through dreams. We are multi-dimensional beings, and parts of ourself might be involved with activities we aren't aware of.

One time I asked my girlfriend (ex-girlfriend) to ask for a dream about how I help, and she received a very detailed dream about how I do so.

Your grandparents might've been religious, but were they harsh and judgmental or basically loving and humble? Perhaps they didn't have to go to a place like a hollow heaven. Plus, intermediate realms can exist in different ways. It is a matter of what a soul needs.

Perhaps your grandfather seemed different because in his stuck state he was somewhat separate from the light and not feeling too good.

I think the symbology in your dream is too precise to be the result of your imagination. I say this after analyzing thousands of my own dreams and getting a feeling for what's self created and what comes from my higher self and spirit guidance.

IP Logged

floriferous

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2010 at 3:10am

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. Yeah, I've read Bruce's account in the library at 27.Very interesting.

On a simliar note, my girlfriend had a dream recently where she was in a park with someone. They were both dressed as doctors and for some reason she just knew they were about to go and help someone. That's all she remembers. Sounds like a pretty clear start to a retrieval to me. The thing that makes this more interesting for me is that she had no idea what a retrieval was prior to this whereas for me and my dream I guess it felt like I was recreating something I read.

But I will be opened minded about it and even if parts of it were creative then as Bruce says, this opens the door to possibility because if you think you are only imagining then there is no belief system to get through.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #3 - Oct 30th, 2010 at 11:10pm

I had a conversation a few years ago with a member of the Eckankar church (about which I know very little) and she said that she and other members do thousands of retrievals routinely at night while asleep. So that's part of their belief system I guess. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.