Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I keep dreaming of the same places (Read 4933 times)
seeker79

ALK Member

I keep dreaming of the same places
Aug 22nd, 2010 at 8:46pm

For the past years..(been more than a few) I have been dreaming of the same places. A basement, a pool, a long public bathroom and a beach front. I always end up in the same places in different dreams and I always feel the same. With the basement I feel fear. I am very afraid of what is down there, but I have no clue what it is that I am scared of. With the pool and the beach I am always swimming or sunbathing and I always feel this sense of freedom and happiness. The sunbathing part is funny cause there is never any sun. Its always dim and gray. I have questioned this for a long time and I don't know what to make of it. Can anyone help?

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: I keep dreaming of the same places
Reply #1 - Aug 22nd, 2010 at 10:46pm

Hello Seeker79:

Going by symbology I've received, being in a pool = being in the light, being by a beach front = being next to the light, a long public bathroom = sexual desires that need to be purified, a basement = shadow shelf issues.

If you're in one of these locations during a dream, and there is somebody or something else in this location, consider what this person or something means to you. For example, when Peter Falk's character Colombo is presented to me as a symbol, this means I'm understanding something correctly, because Colombo doesn't miss anything.

Isn't it interesting that such clever symbology is used? This suggests that something other than the random meanderings of one's subconscious mind is responsible. It is as if a conscious being decided what symbology to use.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #2 - Aug 22nd, 2010 at 11:19pm

Hi Seeker79

Here are my interpretations based on my own dream symbology and interpretations.  Maybe they will work for you. 

The basement represents the subconscious mind and repressed memories.  This is where you have pushed and hidden unpleasant things like pain, fear, aspects of self, and things that were neglected that you may be searching for now for some reason.

Water represents emotions.

The bathroom deals with your old personal emotions and issues that you have recently been facing and trying to deal with.  I find that public bathrooms in dreams always represent outward life frustrations.  (As opposed to dreaming of a bathroom in your house, which would mean you're dealing with inner, personal frustrations). 

The pool represents new changes in your life that are of an emotional nature and these are always pleasant and positive.  This represents your areas of personal growth, achievement, and the "new you". 

I've never dreamed of the beach so I'm not sure how to interpret that, but again it has to do with water and water = emotions. 

I hope that helps! 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

seeker79

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Aug 23rd, 2010 at 1:14am

Thanks so much.. those were very insightful and I will consider those when I TRY to analyze my dreams..

IP Logged

Isabelle

ALK Member

Usa
Reply #4 - Dec 7th, 2010 at 5:11am

I am having the same dream from many days and i feels like i am stuck in some place where i am trying to escape my self and i went everywhere to find the right path but i was not finding any path?
Can you tell me what the reason for being getting this dream daily???

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #5 - Dec 7th, 2010 at 11:43pm

Hi Isabelle,

I think it would be a good idea if you started a new thread for your dream.  That way it can get more attention for itself instead of tagging onto the end of this thread.

Also, can you give us a little more detail when you retell it please?  Like what kind of place are you in in the dream?  Are there any other people?

Thanks,
Vicky

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.