Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
what is the best step-by-step way to have an OBE? (Read 3284 times)
NateH18

ALK Member

what is the best step-by-step way to have an OBE?
Oct 11th, 2010 at 12:37am

I've heard soo many different ways to do this, and id like to know the best and easiest way possible to have an out of body experience.

IP Logged

sanatogen

Re: what is the best step-by-step way to have an OBE?
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2010 at 4:58am

Jings!

I'd say use HemiSync.

Another avenue is to read what Michael Raduga has to say on achieving this. His style is very pragmatic and textbook like.

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #2 - Oct 12th, 2010 at 6:07pm

you probably already know how to, you just cant remember. In fact I would suspect you go out of your body a number of times during sleep cycles. As relaxation and intention, along with a lack of fear would be a great help, Hemi Sync could assist you a great deal. Coming to sites like this one might help with the fear part, but knowing that you will never die will make it a lot easier. Make the investment in yourself by going to TMI

IP Logged

NateH18

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Oct 13th, 2010 at 10:31am

oh really? for a little bit i was nervous about what was going to happen, but then i just ended up falling asleep for those tries. and what is and how do i use Hemi sync?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #4 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 9:32am

There are hemi-sync CDs you can buy, and you just listen to them in a relaxed setting, probably lying in bed.  The binaural beats affect your brain waves making it easier to have an OBE. 

I also agree that you're already having OBEs and just not remembering them.  So one thing you can do is allow yourself to believe it, set intent to remember them, and relax and know that they will happen.  One of the easiest methods, too, is when you're in bed ready to fall asleep or when you're just barely waking in the morning but have time to stay in bed and doze longer, imagine that you're getting out of bed and walking out of the room and through the house.  If you just let your mind and thoughts flow with that idea, it works very easily. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

harvey

Reply #5 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 3:34pm

NateH18 wrote on Oct 11th, 2010 at 12:37am:
I've heard soo many different ways to do this, and id like to know the best and easiest way possible to have an out of body experience.

There is one sure fired way and it works 100% of the time! It's only one step!

1)..................Commit Suicide! Grin

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #6 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 4:32pm

Ketamine, if you know any vets who would oblige you.

Of course I'm kidding, but it would work but only for a few moments.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #7 - Oct 16th, 2010 at 12:49pm

I've had hundreds of OBEs, and I don't think I can attribute one to hemisync.  I've tried just about every technique out there, and in my experience there is only one that is both easy and effective.

It goes by a few names, such as the Early Morning Method, the Sleep/Wake/Sleep Method, the Suneye Method, ect.

The theory behind it is that the optimal conditions for achieving a conscious OBE is for one's body to be relaxed and tired and one's mind to be awake and alert.  This method also uses subconscious programming via third eye meditation.

It is actually quite easy.  Back when I was fourteen I was able to achieve my first OBE on the first try of using this method.

And here it is:

Before bed focus on your third eye and repeat affirmations to yourself stating that you are going to leave your body.  Do this until you fall asleep.

Wake up about 5 hours after you fall asleep at night (6 hours is fine too, just try not to sleep any longer than this or you may be too rested).

Stay awake for about one hour.  Ideally you should be thinking about your task at hand during this time: to have an OBE.  (I've found this method works well anywhere from 30 minutes up to nearly 2 hours of staying awake.  What you are doing here is staying awake long enough for your mind to get fully back into it's normal waking functionality mode) 

Go back to bed.  Perform some relaxation techniques and then focus on your third eye.  While concentrating on the third eye, repeat affirmations to yourself stating that you are leaving your body.  I like to state a few different affirmations.  For example, "I am consciously leaving my body", "I am consciously exploring the nonphysical", or "I am conscious and aware as I leave my body".  Some variation of these stated in the present tense.  Do this until you loose consciousness and fall asleep, or until you feel you have done it enough, and then allow yourself to fall asleep.

There are two things that usually happen at this point.  The most common thing is that you will become conscious just before your nonphysical body separates from your physical body and you have an OBE.  The other less common thing is you will become conscious in your dream and have a lucid dream, which can be converted into an OBE if desired.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.