Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Getting to Focus 27 (Read 1306 times)
floriferous

ALK Member

Getting to Focus 27
Sep 28th, 2010 at 11:15am

I've been reading some of the threads in the PE section specifically regarding reaching the park for beginners. It was suggested to someone who only had experience of focus 10 that the free flow focus 10 was all that was required then simply place intent and imagine your place in 27.

I have uninterrupted focus 27 hemi-sync sounds. Would this be more beneficial do you think in trying to get to my own place in 27? I was just thinking may be it is too big a leap to just listen without going up through the other levels first or does this really not matter as they are only arbitrary numbers and not an ascending scale as such.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Getting to Focus 27
Reply #1 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:39pm

Hi, in my experience, the different stages of F10, F12, F15, F21, F23, F24-F26 are important; I don't say they're necessary, but I experimented with cuts and loops of one Focus level alone, and it wasn't the same. For me it's better to be guided "upwards" through the "lower" levels up to the destination level. You might as well experiment without HemiSync, by imagining going a path upwards, for example.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

floriferous

ALK Member

Re: Getting to Focus 27
Reply #2 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 3:29am

thanks

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.