Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How do we get rid of unwanted spirits (Read 2405 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

How do we get rid of unwanted spirits
Sep 22nd, 2010 at 11:53pm

They are in my apartment.they are smoking up a storm,and it gets up my nose.i cant get them to leave.I was on the B.I.O channel last night.and I saw a spirit in a doorway smoking.so now I know its spirits.

IP Logged

harvey

Re: How do we get rid of unwanted spirits
Reply #1 - Sep 24th, 2010 at 12:02am

george stone wrote on Sep 22nd, 2010 at 11:53pm:
They are in my apartment.they are smoking up a storm,and it gets up my nose.i cant get them to leave.I was on the B.I.O channel last night.and I saw a spirit in a doorway smoking.so now I know its spirits.

George, George! Please get some realistic physical mental health help instead of hanging around these fantasy afterlife sites! They are here for two reasons, to bolster the imaginative dysfunctional ego's of their regular posters and members, and to increase the monetary gain of its founders. With Real Love. Harvey

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #2 - Sep 24th, 2010 at 5:47am

Hello,

"George, George! Please get some realistic physical mental health help instead of hanging around these fantasy afterlife sites! They are here for two reasons, to bolster the imaginative dysfunctional ego's of their regular posters and members, and to increase the monetary gain of its founders. With Real Love. Harvey"

In your opinion, what do you think about the concept of being more than the body? How do you know what you describe isn't your fantasy?

Bolstering of ego isn't anything new regardless of what you believe, think you know, or know; Real Love being one example. Haven't bought any books by moen or anybody else here, but moen's books seem interesting, so I will check one or more out, and that's a choice. No force involved. I notice that giving nothing back for something is quite popular - that's the darker me-me-me approach of wanting/expecting somebody to cater for you. The balanced way is an exchange, and for most books it's money.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #3 - Sep 24th, 2010 at 12:22pm

George

I think it goes without saying that you should not listen to Harvey.  It is actually quite normal to be more in tune with the spirit world as one approaches their elderly years.  I believe what you are seeing is real.  I would recommend trying to communicating with these beings and expressing your desire for them to move on.  Perhaps you should attempt a retrieval.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #4 - Sep 24th, 2010 at 1:07pm

Well,with these kind of answers,I will not post here anymore.good bye

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #5 - Sep 24th, 2010 at 2:54pm

Anyone who knows about marketing, book sales, etc. knows that no one is not getting rich based on writing books or websites on the afterlife.  At best, it helps defray some common living expenses.  The only people making large amounts of money are mediums who charge 1-2000.00 to contact loved ones or several hundred dollars per hour.  That does not happen on this site. 

I doubt that this website simply serves the ego, although you could say that about anything we do (sports, hobbies, etc). 

I know that I read what others post to learn about their experience and to share what I have learned. 

M

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Sep 24th, 2010 at 7:48pm

There are people who have known me for years, it never occurred to them that I was dishonest or crazy. Then they find out about my spiritual experiences and they think I'm nuts.

It just goes to show that people would rather call other people nuts than examine their own limited belief systems.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.