Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How and 'when' was Focus 27 created? (Read 3521 times)
detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
How and 'when' was Focus 27 created?
Sep 22nd, 2010 at 5:44am

Hi folks,
watching Bruce on Youtube describing Focus 27, I notice the phrase that Focus 27 was created 'by humans for humans'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d5dtsLL4-w

(sentence at 3.12)

Bruce -or indeed anyone else on here- can you explain and tell how and when it was created? And obviously when we all rejoin our disks and go on to whatever the next level is, does that mean that at some point F27 will cease to exist?

Best wishes,
David.
Smiley

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: How and 'when' was Focus 27 created?
Reply #1 - Sep 22nd, 2010 at 12:38pm

I figure that first of all there was a need, so it was created by the beings who create what is needed. When the need no longer exists, it will no longer be created.

I believe a key is to not have the viewpoint that the divine powers that be don't have any choice when it comes to what they create.

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #2 - Sep 22nd, 2010 at 4:42pm

Hi Recoverer,
thanks for the reply. I wasn't implying that the divine powers lacked the choice, I was just wondering at what point those who'd already experienced the ELS decided that F27 would assist souls in their progress and how they arrived at 'the Park' concept. Come to that, what did they do before the need for F27 was recognised? Was there a point before that when people exiting physical lifetimes crossed over with full knowledge of where they had come from and didn't need a large amount of healign or guidance.
At some point along the way, things must have changed for F27 to become necessary to ease or further progress a soul's evolution?

Best wishes,
David.
Smiley

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Sep 22nd, 2010 at 4:49pm

I think Monroe wrote that F 27 was created by someones long before humans arrived. In one of Monroe's books.

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #4 - Sep 23rd, 2010 at 11:59pm

Hi David,

If I'm remembering correctly, according to Bob Monroe F27 was created by human minds a long time ago, a kind of alternative to the Belief System Territories. The only law that exists there is no one can ever impose their will over another. It has always felt like a place of respite to me, endless places of learning, creating, planning and just hangin' out. Sometimes I've wondered if it's a good environment to be in, inbetween ELS lives (?). Did many of us actually have a hand in the construction of F27?

If you go to the Search the Afterlife Knowledge Site on this website, and choose What is the Afterlife?, you'll get Bruce's explanation of F27 as well as an illustration.

Hope this helps Wink.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 6:26pm

I will have to agree with monreo,that it was there from the begining of time.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 11:58am

My previous comment seems partly wrong. In "Ultimate Journey" on page 242, Monroe and Nevisse talk:

"But all this . . . this is not just another belief, is it?"
Nevisse laughed: "Not in the usual sense. There are no beliefs involved, only experience..."
. . .
"Who made it?"
"A human civilization many thousands of years ago. They have been gone long since..."

---

This make me think of Monroe's visit to the valley in the past, almost one million years ago, where the inhabitants had got the Signal and would depart from the ELS. Perhaps they have created Focus 27?

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #7 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 5:53pm

Hi David;
Quote:
  "Who made it?"
"A human civilization many thousands of years ago. They have been gone long since..."

(Lemuria/Atlantis/Mu)??? Who knows, since they were much more advance (Spiritually/Tech etc) than us a the moment.

Somehow this does make more sense.Smiley
PUL. R.

IP Logged

Dr. Who

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 7:41am

I think an exact answer as to when and how the focus's were created is a difficult and or impossible question to answer, however, the thought that it was created by humans for humans. ( or perhaps... created by consciousness FOR consciousness ) seems like a decent theory / answer.

What I CAN answer for a certainty however is in regards to the concept.

The entire focus concept is a brain child of the Monroe Institute. Bruce Moen is just an advocate of it and supports it on this site, but the Monroe Institute came first and I believe Robert A. Monroe was the true founder of the concept of focus levels and hemi-sync technology.

So, the concept and wording, calling something a "focus level" and the creation of a focus level numbering system, this was created by Monroe / the Monroe Institute, as more of a scientific answer to the afterlife and explaining consciousness.

Honestly, I doubt anyone in the afterlife used the words focus and numbered focus levels to describe anything within the afterlife. This to me is simply a creation and terminology created and used by the Monroe Institute.

I am NOT saying that these focus levels don't exist!!! I am simply stating that putting numbers to it and describing it in different ways was directly created by Monroe and to simply accept it as factual data without testing it yourself would be folly.

- The Doctor

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #9 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 8:34pm

Hi Dr. Who,

Yes, Bob Monroe coined the different areas of consciousness he interacted with as numbered focus levels...kind of like maps ancient explorers made to keep track of their discoveries, their locations, and help others follow in their footsteps. And he did indeed invent Hemi-Sync. Bob also discovered Phasing as a more efficient way to explore the afterlife--instead of using the OOB method. Bruce Moen, a TMI explorer and friend to Monroe, was simply able to take it a step further and eventually figure out what Phasing was, how to do it...so all of us could test  for ourselves what both authors had experienced. When I finished Monroe's third book it drove me nuts that he hadn't really explained Phasing enough. So, it was wonderful that Moen eventually did. Both Monroe and Moen have been adamant about every person getting their own proof through their own direct experience.

Personally I use Monroe's focus labels like I would use a map, in reporting back my locations and experiences. The 'afterlife', as I see it, is really as close to me as my face is close to me, but it helps to better understand and get a good grasp on it all when we use a level-by-level type of model.

So here, at this website, we test and share and compare notes and wonder and learn. Welcome Smiley.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.