Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Re:Imagination exercises! (Read 67794 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Re:Imagination exercises!
Reply #60 - Dec 11th, 2010 at 4:25pm

12/11/2010 - morning session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercises joob condition d

Relaxation phase:
Silly Little Finger exercise:

Heavy eyes… pressure around the forehead (crown of thorns)… sharp pain thru the nose cartilage right side…  f10... Right leg jolt… heard two slams… like a door blown shut by wind…

Relaxation phase:
Perceiver/Interpreter:

Blue light pulsing into infinity… (serious coughing… I think this is always the throat chakra attempting to turn on… but I have major karmic issues and energy blockage there…)

Imagination exercise

Attempt to descend inward… (started the mantra: Now I am going inward)… see silver necklace very ornate… large man favoring Jack Nickleson… seemed ominous… fundamental body shift…

joob d

Went back and forth with Now I am out of body and Now I am going inward but neither seemed to be functional I seemed to be needing to learn to shift channels… although the joob section with the crowded beach or auditorium scene it seemed all I needed to do was to shift channels… I got into a listening stage and when I did I seem to be ready to shift… on the verge of shifting… I think my mode of traveling will be through listening and allowing myself to fall down into the conical ...
shaft… I am fully ready to allow it to happen… but, as yet the opening has not been there…. Just the pervasive crowd seen…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #61 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 6:26pm

12/17/2010 - morning session:

There is a strong new occurrence… the vivid colors… am I getting stronger??? Making more contact??? It is all painfully slow developing… but it is wbat it is….

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercises joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

F10 , fb movement, 

Relaxation phase:
Perceiver/Interpreter:

Green… masts of sailing ships…

Imagination exercise

Above a city…  upper left view frame… red swatch, green swatch… black aircraft modern jet military… blue sky in a cathedral… pinkish arrow left side of view area pointing right… a very pretty girl (favoring Elizabeth Smart) pinkish/white face… smiling… I engage in conversation… she says she is my guide… attempts to help me out of my body but no banana… said her name was Mary…

joob d

Yellow… a name pops into my head Karlinsky???

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #62 - Dec 18th, 2010 at 5:25pm

12/18/2010 - morning session:

Relaxation phase:

F10 , purple light pulse, television screen comes up… Joy Bahar  ... she’s looking left..

Relaxation phase:

Looking out into space… multicolored African shield ... except that in the lower right of the shield the swatch was red… a crystal formation royal blue on top and powder blue on bottom ...

Perceiver/Interpreter:
Imagination exercise
joob d

I was on the razors edge of a obe.. Directly to the TMI crystal… the whole of the joob cut was preoccupied with the Now I am out of body mantra with the TMI crystal now interspersed…  I was beginning to get the vibrations… I tried everything Aleiser Crowley’s … will-less will… I just would not come out tho I was in a mind split for sure…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #63 - Dec 21st, 2010 at 11:13pm

12/19/2010 - morning session:

Relaxation phase:

Interesting development… the heart chakra is starting to become prominent… jolting and buzzing more often and more persistently… f10... Heart chakra…

Full f10... (seems to be possible to have deeper f10 levels…) fb shift… [more tremering of the fb… could it be that I am developing the separation between the bodies and it takes (in my case longer or it is just various individuals have varying degrees of ability) to get a separation of the fundamental energy body from the physical body… and it takes a lot of diligent daily effort to accomplish it…] song starts… ‘You made me love you… I didn’t want to do it… I didn’t want to do it… ‘ gangster fedora type hat on a man… I get the impression this is a retrieval… a gangster is surprised by an hired (al capone era) assassin… he lets down his guard for a moment around the playing of this song… is shot… and dies… but I don’t seem to be able to make contact… I am in a position to help but not skilled enough to help… a baby faced person appears (baby face nelson??)…

Relaxation phase:

Overcoat over shoulders… fedora… see a scene surprise attack from rear… a guide comes in… they thank me for helping out… another vintage song comes in … Just in time you’ve found me just in time. Before you came my time was running low

Frank Sinatra… black leather… I may be involved in the Tony Curtis retrieval I started a month ago… the symbols point to movies he may have been in and people of the Hollywood era… I see american wwii officer uniforms… and air force soft caps… black hooded suits… (I think my mind is trying to develop the 3d blackness and recognizable forms are developing in the process)… 

Perceiver/Interpreter:
Imagination exercise

Heart chakra again attempting to engage… female face… goddess… heart chakra… hitler salute… black suits… 3d blackness… energy from above… really feeling the energy flows… heart chakra… swastikas… filing the sub-brow storage area with energy from above… feeling love… another song… ‘The yanks are coming… strum, strum, strumming over there…’ Odette going to be a nun…

joob d

Solar plexus chakra engages… sputters… mantra: Now I am out of body… third eye sputters… heart chakra… (patience is all that is needed going forward… when these three chakras begin to engage and sustain their engagement I will be in for some amazing experiences…) football run… gold pants… strong image of a full faced black woman…

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.