Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Re:Imagination exercises! (Read 67816 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re:Imagination exercises!
Sep 21st, 2010 at 12:16am

9/20/2010 - Evening session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 1

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation coming in smoothly but toward the end winked out.

Silly Little Finger exercise:

Caught the beginning but winked out.

Perceiver/Intercepter:

Pick this up got a lot of stuff but am not recording at the moment because I am more interested in executing the conditions of the exercise so that is lost.

Imagination exercise 1

Very interesting ending… I picked up a memory of a childhood friend McCarthy who saw right through me in an incident I am not proud up but shall remain unexpressed for public posting.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Re:Imagination exercises!
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2010 at 7:26pm

Edited:
9/21/2010 - Evening session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 1

Awesome session… all the previous work paid off… remembered little but lots of activity…

Relaxation phase:

No longer monitoring relaxation phase…

Got into f12 or 15...

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Not much interpreter action but it is beginning to happen going deep an beyond normal communication mode…

Imagination exercise 1

This was deep but remembered little…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Sep 22nd, 2010 at 11:22am

9/21/2010 - morning session:

Have taken most of the structure out of my efforts… according to Frank Kepple where you put you focus is where you will exist. Focus shifting is phasing therefore control focus.

Relaxation phase:

Going directly to efforts to phase through f10 to at least f21... The body will take care of itself…

Was alert and aware through out the finger movements…

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Saw a six frame portrait image lower middle a woman with big full eyes dark hair… smiling and animated… right in the unexpected criteria for real non-physical experience outside of the personal fantasy pump priming…

Imagination exercise 1

Saw my first dog… the one that bit my brother’s face because he put his face too close to it when it was eating… all working within the scope of the exercises parameters…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Sep 22nd, 2010 at 6:05pm

9/22/2010 - 2nd morning session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 1: joob condition d

Put condition d back into mix for two reasons… 1. To get a defined end of session. 2. To possibly have a two hour session if I am into the deep states.

Relaxation phase:

Going directly to efforts to phase through f10 to at least f21... The body will take care of itself…

Very alert for this exercise.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Got very deep at end  of SLF exercise and began to perceive tho hazy and interpreter sputtered along… 

Imagination exercise 1

Saw a pirate band… baggy pats and blouse shirts… tri cornered hats… my dad giving me a punching bag on the balcony porch in (deleted)… mom looking on… royal blue color… (f21) called for Sibelious but he doesn’t respond…

Joob condition d

Floating above my body… got a rtz bubble… buzz in crown chakra… almost out… ended session early…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Sep 23rd, 2010 at 1:00am

9/22/2010 - Evening session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 1: joob condition d

Very deep in this session for some reason. Hope this continues.

Relaxation phase:

Solid relaxation descent

Little winky… some drifting in and out of awareness tho relaxation depth held well.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

I think I learned to over control the P/I and it isn’t responding easily.

Imagination exercise 1

This was exciting… I remembered a friend I was not necessarily event rich so it was very subtle recall… I remembered a dog Spots who I completely forgot about… 

Joob condition d

Didn’t do this exercise.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 4:10pm

9/29/2010 - morning session:

Just got back from the Bulmann obe seminar and this mornings session was very vivid and prolific… unfortunately my tape recorder seems to be problematic so I don’t have a lot of recall.

Relaxation phase:

This goes well… f10 comes in easily.

Was alert and aware through out the finger movements…

Perceiver/Interpreter:

The perceiver is giving a lot of images… the interpreter in not responding with much chatter…

Imagination exercise 1

Remembering a lot of things I didn’t think was still available since remembering present life early incidents is not one of my usual capabilities.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 9:58am

9/30/2010 - morning session:

The Bulmann seminar has definitely changed everything… my tendency no is to go with the flow… lots of activity… but not necessarily in the box of these exercises and it seems best to see where it all goes…

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 2

Relaxation phase:

This goes well… f10 not reached tho close.

Alert but other things were going on fundamental energy body was shifting.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Images throughout but not following the structure.

Imagination exercise 1

Again other things are going on and will need to watch for a while to see where this all goes.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 9:05am

10/1/2010 - morning session:

The sessions again are taking on an obe thrust which is good because I am right on the edge of exiting… Bulmann says it could take as much as 25 days to exit… but, if you persist it will happen… that has been the missing ingredient… I stopped to soon and moved to something else.

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 2; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

Slower descent... No f10 until later exercise.

Firmly into this exercise

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Not clearly in this exercise but f10 is achieved and I begin being near an exit and start to work on exiting

Imagination exercise 1

No clear memory of this exercise kicking in.

joob d

The exit was always possible. Vibrations came in… I was always on the edge… tried the rope climb… tried to roll out… now, I am confident that I will obe this month.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 12:01am

Posting this because of a major success in realization.

10/1/2010 - afternoon session:

Well folks I solved it!!! The Bulmann seminar gave me the answer but I just realized it.

The affirmation is -

Now I am out-of-body

It doesn’t matter what exercise you do if you repeat this affirmation and you focus on “I”… you will phase or obe… eventually for the simple reason that you will be centered at some point in the “I” which is the Point-of-consciousness, the real you… as you let go of body consciousness the body will sleep, if you get the body asleep… the automatic projection mechanism MUST activate!!! You really have no form. The form you assume is a identity need… we are pure consciousness in the end.

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 2; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

Very smoothly into f10.

The affirmation overroad consciousness of the exercise.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Imagination exercise 1

joob d

The exit is now highly probably in the next few days.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 2:33pm

10/2/2010 - morning session:

Now I am out-of-body

This works wonderfully. My goal has always been to travel and eat prime rib, but you still can‘t be too well rested… the borderland requires being on the edge of sleep all the time. Looks like persistence is paying off.

Relaxation phase:

Relaxing to f10 is now simple.

Some consciousness of the exercise instruction but the affirmation tends to override consciousness of the exercise.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Some consciousness of the exercise instruction but the affirmation tends to override consciousness of the exercise.

Imagination exercise 1

joob d

Somewhere in P/I I got into an energy cocoon… think this is the launching platform being built… I tried the rope trick… nothing… the fundamental energy body flops around occasionally… I guess this is normal… confident I am on the right road.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #10 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 7:07pm

10/2/2010 - afternoon session:

Now I am out-of-body

Relaxation phase:

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Imagination exercise 1

joob d

Outstanding…!!! three knocks, full body o.b.e.. momentary

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 10:37pm

10/3/2010 - morning session:

Now I am out-of-body

Now the exercise is paying off!

Relaxation phase:

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Imagination exercise 1

joob d

I am getting in a cocoon of energy. I keep the mantra going. When something significant happens… Bulmann suggests … door open, awareness now to trigger an expansion of the rote… and what happened was I became aware of this huge living room… no people in it…

http://www.kabmurungraya.net/2009/07/16/the-ultra-modern-home-living-room-furnit...

The mantra is a platform from which to launch. This is worth experimenting with… could be focus 21 or above… it could be a morphing of my residence on f21 which is a Roman portico.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #12 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 8:07am

10/4/2010 - morning session:

Now I am out-of-body

This is wonderful the mantra just folds in and out of a energy cocoon! Then it generates a stream of consciousness sequence. Doing all these exercises together seems to work… I am definitely getting the benefit subliminally tho I am not exactly conscious of each detail of the exercises. I am excited about the future prospects of this regime. An the dove tailing of the Bulman work and Moen work… because this all comes together in the Imagination exercise sequence of AKG and the result is exactly what the AkG exercises are supposed to accomplish… the ability to covert imagination into a real non-physical experience.

Relaxation phase:

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Imagination exercise 1

joob d

This was a kind of dream sequence in which I was sitting at a computer station with two other people a male and a female. I kept going in and out of sequences… I was shopping in a super market of grocery store… I seemed to have a think for the female but she is married and talking on the phone to here husband… she may be pregnant… the dream was quite vivid but I never woke up in it… so I can’t consider it a lucid dream… but it was the dream mind.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #13 - Oct 6th, 2010 at 12:01pm

10/4/2010 - morning session:

Now I am out-of-body

Now I am able to do the exercises at the same time I am using the mantra

Relaxation phase:

Did get into relaxation as quickly. May not have achieve f10 until the end of the cut

Able to do the exercise an noting an awareness growing as to the moment of the move which is the condition of the exercise.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

This still is problematic since my previous training seems to have attenuated the interpreter in the session… in daily life the interpreter is more active tho I have a mantra to control it now that I recognize that it is the interpreter spewing garbage all day.

Imagination exercise 2

This was nicely developing will stay with 2 for a time.

joob d

Using imagination to prime the pump I walk to the TMI/Nancy Penn center crystal embrace it, go to Laurie Monroe plaque and tben into the building living room touch the chess board, walk thru the wall into the white room and touch the stove, turn right and walk the chalk board and touch it. Very satisfied with my progress.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #14 - Oct 6th, 2010 at 5:44pm

10/6/2010 - afternoon session:

Now I am out-of-body

This session just took off on its own. I was in f10 almost immediately. I did the mantra continuously and found myself in an inner space that was not obe but definitely unique… I was able to use the commands, clarity now, awareness now… but I am not apparently in f21 where these commands will trigger a reaction… I seem to be still in my body perhaps just slightly into the next rtz level but only a foot in the door… I am going with the flow so I didn’t try to get control of the session or override any of its elements…

Relaxation phase:

This did not have a meaning in the above context.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Imagination exercise 1

joob d

Reached this exercise and the hemi-sync signals had their effect. I am quite suspended in an odd place.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.