Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Re:Imagination exercises! (Read 67799 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Re:Imagination exercises!
Reply #30 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:57am

Seraphis1 wrote on Oct 18th, 2010 at 8:39pm:
Hi All: Little by little the significance of the key symbol in my current belief system crisis is unfolding… the Ashkenazi symbol represents orthodoxy… as a Cancerian conservatism fits well with my underlying belief system structure… (none of these things are known to me directly) I am only becoming aware of them as I continue to attempt to get into the non-physical universe… I have now hit a clear subconscious substrata of belief system barriers that need to breakdown… when you get beyond the Monroevian focus 21 territories… the mind communicates in a non-verbal language… orthodoxy and conservatism cannot understand symbolism, innuendo, subtlety and intuition… they can only grasp objective reality… the focus 21 and above territories are all subjective/objective reality…

The plot thickens.

S.

Outstanding!!! No sooner than I am able to interpret and recognize the meaning of a non-verbal communication something happens:

10/18/2010 – Evening session:

The session progressed very well… energy streaming right side, off buttocks and thigh… well being… a lot of itching around the face… began to use the itching not there technique that seems to work… some fundamental body activity… then in the center of my brain… a shattering of like shale… crumbling off… I think the disintegration of my encrusted belief systems are now beginning to fall apart.

S.

[/quote]

10/19/2010

Very encouraging dream:

I was in my garage looking out on a street in which in the middle of it was my car (a mustang or Mercedes) which was for sale… it was blue… people were looking at it.

Interpretation:

Looking out of the garage door… this symbolized my shift from my personality (the car and the pituitary gland… the seat of the personality) to my watcher self which is seated in the pineal gland… looking out from an inner deeper position into the wider world or universe… I want to get rid of my current belief system mindset…
Resolution:

I am looking forward to the coming sessions… stay tuned..

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #31 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 7:55pm

10/19/2010 - Afternoon session:

Now I am out-of-body

I am awestruck!!

The condition JOOB instruction set says:

“Condition C is characterized by the shutting down of various sensory mechanism inputs. The sense of touch apparently goes first. You seem to have no feeling in any part of your body. Smell and taste soon follow. The auditory signals are next, and the last to fade out is vision.”

I’ve been doing these exercises for sometime now and I got all the shutdowns - touch, smell, and taste… I think or maybe I was confusing numbness and paralysis with shutdowns… but, in todays exercise I experienced the auditory click off… twice in the session each time there was no mistaking the auditory turn off… I have in my room a constant hum of the air conditioning… that hum completely turned off!! I heard a loud pop at the beginning of the session in my left ear that seemed to extend out from my head a bit… this was an amazing session!!

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 1; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

Getting easier and easier. 

Silly Little Finger exercise:

Only vaguely aware of this exercise being prompted.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Imagination exercise 2

joob d

See opening blurb… the whole session is intergrated into one experience. The mantra is really powerful now.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #32 - Oct 22nd, 2010 at 11:49am

10/22/2010 - Morning session:

Now I am out-of-body

The workman like day to day progress is a big surprise to me. From the books you get the idea that one day you just o.b.e. and live happily ever after. I don’t remember any book talking about the day to day physiology of one’s progress to being a Traveler. They always have some earth shaking experience and suddenly they never look back. Monroe fell out of his body and had a few years of anxiety over the experience… but what happened before physiologically, of course, he didn’t know where he was going I do.

I just came off a dry spell in which I could not even visualize with imagination.

But this morning I was right on the razor’s edge of a very powerful o.b.e. event… the buzzing came in, the vibrations which with me usually start in my feet and legs and defy my commands to spread… this morning they spread… the click off of auditory happened for a longer period…

What I haven’t got and it is frustrating is the ability to ‘intend’ and have my intent obeyed or executed… this is a big secret… volition!!!

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 1; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

There is something odd about my inability to consistently get into the f10 state quickly I was well into the Perceiver/Interpeter phase before I reached f10

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Imagination exercise 2

joob d

See opening blurb… the whole session is intergrated into one experience. The mantra is really powerful now.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #33 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 1:56pm

10/24/2010 - Morning session:

Now I am out-of-body

What I regard as stepping back, but, is probably part of the nature of the work. You just can’t maintain high levels of intensity… the human aspect of what we do is subject to parabolic wave progressions. Robert Bruce once told me that a major event if you are unprepared energetically for it will keep you from experiencing the non-physical for months… I don’t do a lot of energy work so I guess I am paying that price… the best I could do recently in one session was a five pointed royal blue star in the upper right of my view field, then I got a Porky Pig apparition which broke into pieces like a shattered glass figurine… (what is with these cartoon characters and the non-physical… Moen had a vision with some ‘whiplash’ character), then two session in which I was absolutely stalled… I now got into a very powerful body asleep state mind awake... but the mind awake does nothing and I hit a wall of nothing happening and I get the urge to come out and I have closed down what would be an hour session to a half hour...

Well I figured the stalling and the static situation would not last. This mornings session was quite interesting in that I heard the music... I didn't call it up but, it surprised me... then, something unique happened that I have no idea what it means except that I feel better physically... a mass dropped off me... I just felt it fall away... what it was I don't know... but it definitely was a mass of some sort... and it did result in some kind of physiological change. Wonder what it was...???

Relaxation phase:

Slow to get into f10

This exercise was done with conscious awareness but not aware of the intention flash point.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Imagination exercise 2

joob d

See opening blurb…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #34 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 7:37pm

Hi All: The session notes below through out the exercise series. I don’t have the areas well segregated… what I don’t under stand is why my commands were not responded to… I clearly was not in the astra…. So where was I… this is also clearly another episode of stalling… the literature does not cover this kind of thing… anyone with ideas or who have experienced this kind of thing I would appreciate a validation that this is happening to others..

10/24/2010 - Afternoon session:

Now I am out-of-body

Sharp string pain right thigh… looking down a corridor… an energy cocoon develops as I respond to Moen’s prompt to create energy from above… the focus is on my forehead… lots of pressure… energy pressure… the energy is not swirling but kind of static and there… in a huge auditorium… in the upper gallery is a kind of broadcasting studio… a white haired man wearing a red t-shirt who looks like Phil Donahue is the moderator… I hear nothing… in the lower portions there are teaming individuals… I guess are reporters and staff at work sort of like the newsroom floor in ‘All the Presidents Men’… then the scene changes a cleae pyrex plate on the right… I am not in no-time… I feel time pressure… trying to figure out how much longer is the exercise… I have no ‘intention’ power in this place… it can’t be the astral it will not respond to my commands… ‘Now, I am out of body’ does nothing… ‘clarity now’ results in some sharping but no real clarity… ‘awareness now’ gets no response… all the pressure and activity is around my eyes… see Renaissance clothing… and costuming… woman’s face… a full face… red lips… ‘who are you?’ … ‘noone you know,’ is the answer… heart chakra blips… decide to come out of session early… check time… 30 minutes into JOOB…

Relaxation phase:

Quickly into f10

This exercise was done with conscious awareness but not aware of the intention flash point.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Imagination exercise 2

joob d

See opening blurb…

S.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #35 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 7:58pm

I have had at least one experience when LDing and trying to see by requesting clarity and it has not worked. But I could feel my hands when I moved them together, touching each other.

Monroe  experienced this no-sight, the first times when he went to Locale III (see his first book).

Perhaps this "clarity-malfunction" happens when we are going into new territory or have made some kind of transition of our minds?

Have you tried to use your hands to tear away "astral veil" in front of your eyes?

Maybe it's some kind of test that you need to use your left brain to solve? Your guides have given you a problem to solve?

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #36 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 9:08pm

PauliEffectt wrote on Oct 24th, 2010 at 7:58pm:
I have had at least one experience when LDing and trying to see by requesting clarity and it has not worked. But I could feel my hands when I moved them together, touching each other.

Monroe  experienced this no-sight, the first times when he went to Locale III (see his first book).

Perhaps this "clarity-malfunction" happens when we are going into new territory or have made some kind of transition of our minds?

Have you tried to use your hands to tear away "astral veil" in front of your eyes?

Maybe it's some kind of test that you need to use your left brain to solve? Your guides have given you a problem to solve?

Hi Pauli: Now that you mention it I don't seem to have a form in my experiences... I think I am a point of consciousness... and I may be in what Robert Bruce refers to as a mind split... because I am very close to C1 in this exercise because I am tending to want to end the session before the allowed disc run... but there are times when I am in f15 - the no time zone in which there is no time pressure or even thought of time... I just hear the eos... prompt.

Not sure how to handle this except to keep on truckin'

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #37 - Oct 25th, 2010 at 10:52am

10/25/2010 - Morning session:

Now I am out-of-body

Well, I think I know what the problem is now for my difficulties in the last series of sessions… an ego problem… I decided a few days ago to go a mild form of sleep deprivation going forward to get myself into the borderland state… it has worked in the past to produce a obe… but this morning I think the third day of getting up at 3am produced an odd state of alertness and C1 fixation like I was shot with adrenaline… or an upper… this should not have been the case… I should have been dragging my rear end… the session was characterized by not being able to get to f10 easily it took most of the allotted time to do in and toward the end I was getting some vibrations… the only good thing is I did get to the end of the disc… I realize now I hit an ego structure that isn’t going to give up easily… I have no solution as usual except to keep hammering and exposing the dark underbelly of my physical consciousness superstructure…

Relaxation phase:

Never got to f10 in this disc cut.

This exercise was completed but still no awareness of the ‘intent’ originator.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Got into f10 around here but blanked out…

Imagination exercise 2

joob d

Began to get some vibrations but the disc ended.

S

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #38 - Oct 25th, 2010 at 8:40pm

10/25/2010 - Afternoon session:

Now I am out-of-body

This session was so rich in event and imagery that it would take a book to describe it. This is the condensed version.

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 2; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

Got into relaxation fairly easily… f10 achieved at end of relaxation cut/silly little finger beginning cut.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

In the SLF cut I am really feeling the energy collection… I am enclosed in a cloud of energy… new phenomena… I feel as tho I am hovering above my body… (the mantra is always going… when I can put my attention on it)… body jolt around the shoulders… that’s when I realize I may actually be obe… my poc is in the energy cloud… I feel four feet… two cloudy ones and two physical ones… the energy cloud is rich with images… but predominant… is the swirl of neopoitan ice cream in a round container… strawberry, pistachio, chocolate and vanilla… the top of my nose itches… right side… (this must be where the energy cocoon (etheric double??) is touching my physical body… heart chakra jolt…

Imagination exercise 2

imagination exercise kicks in… itching continues… another heart chakra jolt… gathering energy from above… fundamental body jolt… imagining the orange, peeling it… tasting the delicious chilled orange…

joob d

Joob… now I am doing the mantra as I observe Britney Spears dancing with a flowing pastel colorful cape… now I am in f15... No time… I can do this forever… no pressure to abort… strong itch above the right breast… pressure in the middle of my forehead… gosh I gotta pee… eos…

Assesment: This is good I guess but what is missing is my ability to step into the event flow and interact… such as dancing with Britney Spears.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #39 - Nov 6th, 2010 at 4:41pm

11/6/2010 - Morning session:

Note: Have put the retrieval exercises on hold for another 30 days… when I got back from the Buhlmann seminar he said to do the exercise for at least 30 days… I got so close that I decide to go 60 days and my reward is the following:

My last posting was 10/25/2010. It isn’t that I was not doing my sessions… it is I was in draught. Nothing of any note happened… to report… this change this morning.

Now I am out-of-body

I had a consciousness shift (phasing??!!) a move inward and I was prompted to change my mantra to:

Now I am an inward body

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 2; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

The whole dynamic of relaxation has changed… I am now using diaphragmatic breathing with a lot of improvement in the expansion and control of the diaphragm and it produces a powerful deep state of relaxation… takes longer to realize f10 but it eventually kicks in…

Perceiver/Interpreter:
Imagination exercise 2

Somewhere in here the inward shift (phasing took place)

joob d

By the time I got here I was feeling great… even now the state is holding… sometimes these things fade after the session… I feel like I am a new person… I am light and happy at a very deep level of awareness of same…

I saw a kind of Little Lord Fauntleroy being appear looking something like this:

http://www.worldlymind.org/llfs06.jpg

Except that he was standing looking right, had curly platinum hair kind of like Shirley Temple:

http://witchesbrewonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Shirley-Temple.bmp

Wearind the top hat and a graduation gown with pleats..

Have I graduated??? I sure feel different. Am I a youthful being just stepping on the path toward my goals of enlightenment??? This was not a classic obe… but it sure was an inner shift (phasing???!!!)

Really looking forward to what comes next.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #40 - Nov 7th, 2010 at 8:27pm

11/7/2010 - Afternoon session:

I am in a whole new territory and I have no guidance regarding it.

Now I am out-of-body

Now I am an inward body

Relaxation phase:

Diaphragmatic breathing was sporadic… I need to develop a consistent procedure… but eventually go to f10.

Perceiver/Interpreter:
Imagination exercise 2

Not complete conscious for the above..

joob d

Then the shift came and I felt first pressure at the brow point… the Muladhara chakra pulsated… the heart chakra buzzed the solar plexus chakra hummed… but the odd thing is I was very conscious of wanting to abort the exercise… I did not fight it… I stayed in the exercise for a while but decided to come out after 7 mins of joob…

I wonder why I am not in f15 or higher and not so ready to come out…??

I am not going to fight this new development but this is very positive because it seems my chakras are activating or trying to activate… will see where this goes…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #41 - Nov 8th, 2010 at 12:55am

11/7/2010 - Evening session:

Holy cow!!! So much energy morphing took place I had to look in the mirror after the session to make sure I am the same physical entity.

Now I am out-of-body

Now I am an inward body

Relaxation phase:

Learning to time the diaphragmatic breathing sequence better… it really works nice… (suggested reading for an idea how diaphragmatic can alter your reality… ’An Unlikely Prophet’ by Alvin Schwartz)… also Frank Kepple recommends the technique.

Perceiver/Interpreter:
Imagination exercise 2

Was conscious of the SLE exercise then lost consciousness of it and returned to consciousness in the P/I exercise… don’t remember the Imagination exercise

joob d

Though I seem to have lost consciousness of the exercises I was aware of energy shifting and let it happen… I can see how one could become frightened by the morphing sensations if one was new to the work… this came out of the blue and it is a sea change, but, I just let it all happen… you feel like you are not the same person anymore… Since in the mirror I look the same… my whole energy body MUST have mutated into something new and different, but, I can’t see it, all can do is feel it.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #42 - Nov 9th, 2010 at 10:16pm

11/9/2010 - Afternoon session:

Very robust session.

Now I am out-of-body

Relaxation phase:

Smooth breathing sequence into f10 by end of cut.

Pressure around the crown (always feels like the crown of thorns)… letting go… becoming the watcher… (is this what Kepple means by noticing)… muscle release under the left tibia… fundamental body swimming (some practicianers say you can roll the fundamental energy body with in the physical body… I try it by not yet successful with the maneuver )…going deeper… energy surges around the eyes… letting go…

Perceiver/Interpreter:

I become aware of an idea… ‘no church and state’… aware of revolutionary war uniforms… Alexander Hamilton… brow point pressure… red coats everywhere… someone captured… activity a lattice pane glass window in the background… young Andrew Jackson… pain left side of spine thoracic four five… (hit by butt of gun…???)… in a hollow space blue jackets… here hammering against metal plates… at sea… see three masts… energy mass in my sinuses… energy streaming in the calf…

Imagination exercise 2

I see the 3d blackness forming… I am hoping to merge into it… stuff is going on in it… but have trouble sustaining it… I hear the tape instruction: ‘Pull in light from above…’ I pull energy from above can feel it flowing down my spine… comes out the bottom of my feet flows back up to crown… absorbed…

joob d

Pressure in the brow point… now the joob disc kicks in… I begin the mantra:

Now I am out-of-body

Real tension in the nasal area… visualizing the TMI crystal… wanting to project to it… it is quit dark in Faber… (was I really there… it is usually light… [4pm pst time… 7pm est… it should be dark in Farber, Virginia at the time… I think I was there… but, didn’t compute it at the time.)

People on the lawn with white robes… (Don’t think RTZ - TMI has a white robe outfit… must be the astral plane)… EOS

Note: Didn’t have an inward phasing shift this session.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #43 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 4:32pm

11/12/2010 - Afternoon session:

Very smooth session

Now I am out-of-body

Relaxation phase:

The breathing sequence is very different I think the diaphragm maybe strengthening I think it needs to get more supple tho… didn’t get into f10 in the relaxation phase.. 

For the first time in a long time I was aware of the exercise… got into f10 during this exercise… but, still have not become aware of the point of ‘intention’ engaging…

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Still not getting the letter of the exercise… no coordination between the perceiver and the Interreter… it is either one or the other… nice visuals tho… very aware of the energy flowing from below thru my system… I like that…

Imagination exercise 2

Good visuals… but no phasing shift… 

joob d

Saw a guide?? Talked to him… ask for help exiting… the guide?? Said ‘sure’ but I didn’t exit… like I was getting no help… but I don’t think it was my imagination because it was too spontaneous… but I don’t think it was my regular guide… there was something very different about him

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #44 - Nov 14th, 2010 at 3:57pm

11/14/2010

I am looking down a long corridor… I see a tall man dressed like an Anglican priest wearing a maroon pull over vest with a white cross on it… he seemed ominous and strode toward me… I ducked into a side door he came in after me… I shouted at him… then as I was awakening I realized I was momentarily obe…

Interpretation:

Clearly and obe dream… but, is my belief system issue with obe connected with the christian religion? Since I was raised in the Catholic tradition but only loosely… nothing obsessive and it was easy to drop it… but this fellow was Anglican…

There is some barrier to exiting that I am experiencing at the moment… I have spontaneously exited out of a tube on the left side of my skull… left lobe… and I am right there in my last few sessions but a balking takes place on the exit is just stymied… the last time I exited from that location I seem to remember getting permission from some source… it all happened very quickly…

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.