Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
"SEEING" AURAS (Read 5619 times)
identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
"SEEING" AURAS
Sep 12th, 2010 at 10:12am

I don't know exactly where to put this topic per subject matter. It is in regard to "seeing" auras.
This past week, I walked out into my backyard with nothing in particular on my mind.  I started scanning the view before and around me.  The property behind our house is land-locked and a two acre horse shoe shape area of trees, bushes and ferns. I happily have the trees facing my back yard and take great pleasure in absorbing its beauty and spirit.
I stood in the middle of my yard, soaking in the sounds, beauty and love of all the wild birds who make this little piece of property their own. We have bird feeders and a bird bath for our feathered friends.  We also put up a squirrel feeder to lure the critters away from the birds' food.  It works quite nicely.

As I scanned and listened to nature, I looked to my right and viewed our neighbors yard, with laundry hanging on the clothes line.  Gloria had recently passed to her heavenly abode, and her husban, Chuck, dutifully hangs out laundry. I said to my inner-self--- "Hello Gloria-- I miss you". Then, smiled as I could picture her smiling back at me.

I looked ahead at the "forest" beauty, greeted my animal friends, then turned to return into the house after my peaceful encounter with nature.  My husband was staning in the doorway with a bewildered --yet somewhat radient--look on his face.

"You'll never guess what I just saw!!  As you were standing out in the yard, I looked out the kitchen window and saw a greyesh-white cloud all around you. I thought my glasses were dirty or fogged, so I cleaned them off and put them back on.  The white cloud was all around you. It was about 6 inches from your body and extend out.  When you turned to move and come into the house---it followed you. I never saw anything like that before in my life!"

I look at Paul into his wide eyes and said "Oh--- you saw my aura.  That's wonderful.  Some people see colors -- I only see outlines.  You saw more than I do.
Thanks for tellig me that".

I held his hand for a moment to reassure him, then we both came into the house.

Love Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: "SEEING" AURAS
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2010 at 6:04pm

identcat wrote on Sep 12th, 2010 at 10:12am:
I don't know exactly where to put this topic per subject matter. It is in regard to "seeing" auras.
This past week, I walked out into my backyard with nothing in particular on my mind.  I started scanning the view before and around me.  The property behind our house is land-locked and a two acre horse shoe shape area of trees, bushes and ferns. I happily have the trees facing my back yard and take great pleasure in absorbing its beauty and spirit.
I stood in the middle of my yard, soaking in the sounds, beauty and love of all the wild birds who make this little piece of property their own. We have bird feeders and a bird bath for our feathered friends.  We also put up a squirrel feeder to lure the critters away from the birds' food.  It works quite nicely.

As I scanned and listened to nature, I looked to my right and viewed our neighbors yard, with laundry hanging on the clothes line.  Gloria had recently passed to her heavenly abode, and her husban, Chuck, dutifully hangs out laundry. I said to my inner-self--- "Hello Gloria-- I miss you". Then, smiled as I could picture her smiling back at me.

I looked ahead at the "forest" beauty, greeted my animal friends, then turned to return into the house after my peaceful encounter with nature.  My husband was staning in the doorway with a bewildered --yet somewhat radient--look on his face.

"You'll never guess what I just saw!!  As you were standing out in the yard, I looked out the kitchen window and saw a greyesh-white cloud all around you. I thought my glasses were dirty or fogged, so I cleaned them off and put them back on.  The white cloud was all around you. It was about 6 inches from your body and extend out.  When you turned to move and come into the house---it followed you. I never saw anything like that before in my life!"

I look at Paul into his wide eyes and said "Oh--- you saw my aura.  That's wonderful.  Some people see colors -- I only see outlines.  You saw more than I do.
Thanks for tellig me that".

I held his hand for a moment to reassure him, then we both came into the house.

Love Carol Ann

Hi CA: Seeing auras is another of those cultivated skills, like obe, remote viewing, etc... sometimes people have it naturally, others need to work at it... one of the trainers at TMI teaches it as a bonus... Robert Monroe never seemed to acquire the skill.

Keep working at it... it is a worthwhile skill that has potential for diagnosis of future health issues... lots of info on the web about it.
S.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2010 at 6:49pm

Cool! Would be nice to know how it came your husband suddenly could see it, whether it was him who could widen his perception, or you were in a special state which made it easier for others to see your aura.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #3 - Sep 12th, 2010 at 7:29pm

Oooooh Carol Ann, Neat!!   Smiley

I too wonder what causes the sudden ability to see auras.  I've seen auras only 5 times in my life, not having a clue why I was able to each time, and not being able to make it happen at will.  Sigh.  Wish I could. 

Has your hubby had other experiences? 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 13th, 2010 at 10:42pm

Cool to hear about your husband perceiving that.  Smiley  Did it shake up his belief system a bit, or is he already open to such things to begin with? 

Sounds to me like he was perceiving what some call the etheric body glow.  I usually perceive it in the way that your husband described it except that in most people it doesn't tend to extend out quite that much as it did in your case.  I suspect in this case, your keen attunement to nature's beauty and PUL to your neighbors etc., during this time had the effect to strengthen/amplify your various energy bodies, which both made it easier for him to perceive it and also expanded/extended it a bit.   

When it comes to colors (which relate to the emotional and mental bodies), i see/feel them more in mind's eye rather than seeing them physically. 

Spent a long while matching these up to various astrological patterns and signatures in natal charts because i sensed there was a loose, relative connection there (not considering the important wild card factor of freewill which is outside of astro charts). 

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #5 - Sep 14th, 2010 at 7:33am

Hi Carol Ann,

As someone that has seen aura's for nearly 40 years, I am not surprised by what your husband saw.  In fact, many people can see the first levels of the human energy field if they only look for it.  It is also very common for people who live in wide open spaces like in the country to expand their auras, whereas people who live in crowded cities tend to shrink or compress their energy fields.

From the description of what you were seeing/feeling, it is not surprising that he saw a great deal of white. White not only extends our field, but connects us to our purity and brings a spiritual connection in an outflow of energy to others and all that surrounds us.

A very beautiful experience for you I'm sure.

Love,
Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #6 - Sep 14th, 2010 at 7:58pm

Well, as far as Paul, my husband goes, this was the first time that he saw an aura. He has had some close encounters with death ---- three times--- but only had dreams and also saw the other side.  However, he was told to "go back, You can't be with your father yet" which ticked Paul off.  He REALLY wanted to be with his deceased dad!  He started crying when he woke up in the hsopital bed and told me his uncle stopped him from joining his father.  Cry
My immediate family (two sons, a daughter-in-law and two grandchildren) are all aware of orbs and color beams that appear in our snap shots.  My 5 year old  grand daughter insist that she sees my husbands deceased mother. Sara was only 2 when Mimi passed. We encourage her with praises and ask how Mimi is doing.
My younger son, Kevin took a picture of his son, Tim  just before he left for college.  There is a shaft of red light the eminated from the cealing downward into Tim's head and body.  Kevin is sooooo excited about the "red rainbow" the went into his son.

We are pretty much open about these things in my family.  My sister is just begining to explore the "afterlife" as our Mom isn't doing well healthwise.  So my sister is reading about NDE's and read a book by one of the TMI participants. Joe "hawkeye" knows the author.  (Can't remember the name of the book off hand).  Lips Sealed

I constantly say whole sentenses with my husband.  I have just started doing the same thing with my boss!  I don't know if she has picked up on it yet!! Shocked

So, our family is in-sync and we all try to stay tuned in.  Hugs to all --- Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #7 - Sep 14th, 2010 at 8:44pm

Cool story. THis is something I would love to be able to do.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #8 - Sep 15th, 2010 at 7:14am

But Supermodel, you do something like this all the time.  You interact with people and sense things like their mood, their intention, or generalities.

How many times can we all say that we've met someone and felt that we know they are "a really good person," or disturbed in some way.  We certainly read facial expressions and the like, yet there is an emotional response reacting to something unseen, but felt.   

In some ways, this "gut feeling," or emotional response is connecting our perceiver to their emotional/mental field.  Now it is true, that for most of us, seeing this pictured out in colors might make life much more easy. 

But if you notice from the responses, sometimes auras are unusual, but not always immediately meaningful or understood to the perceiver.

People on this board make the mistake of thinking that they are somehow less spiritually advanced if they don't travel out of body at will, see auras or freely communicate with the deceased.  Yet the ability to do these things has to do with our own belief systems, and a host of other issues that has little to do with spirituality - how attuned to love you are with others and God. 

Matthew
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2010 at 10:30am by DocM »  

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #9 - Sep 15th, 2010 at 9:48am

I've seen auras since I was about 10 years old, but I think I was seeing them before that just didn't know what it was. To get a color though I usually have to place the person against a whitish wall or something. It's not something I practice with any regularity, but it is comforting to know that electromagnetic energy is at work.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #10 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 8:59pm

Beau, I think aura-seeing is not based on electromagnetical principles. If it were so, it should be much easier to catch these phenomenons with technical means, but that's not the case. I therefore think it's something which is beyond today's science of nature, like it is with telepathy, remote viewing etc., as attempts to explain all this in a state-of-the-art physicistic manner have all failed in my view. It's more like Matthew's post pointed at, the so-called physical world, and the so-called nonphysical world are one, and there are much more informations potentially available than we all actually are aware of, because we filter them subconsciously; and we as humans probably won't be able to process all these informations anyway.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

pedigree

Reply #11 - Sep 19th, 2010 at 6:15am

DocM wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 at 7:14am:
People on this board make the mistake of thinking that they are somehow less spiritually advanced if they don't travel out of body at will, see auras or freely communicate with the deceased.  Yet the ability to do these things has to do with our own belief systems, and a host of other issues that has little to do with spirituality - how attuned to love you are with others and God. 

Matthew

So true.
We are where we are and to think that being more 'spiritually advanced' is by seeing and doing certain things is false.
Think about it, some of the most intuitive people are criminals and they need to be;-)

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #12 - Sep 19th, 2010 at 8:30am

When I said "electromagnetic" I was referring to my first understanding of consciousness, but I wasn't very clear about that as I went back and read my post. Certainly it is all one.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #13 - Sep 19th, 2010 at 6:48pm

Matthew’s point about the danger of confusing psychic abilities like aura reading with spirituality is well taken.  Several years ago, I was the Best Man in the marriage of Russ and Mary, a couple I introduced to each other on a blind double date.  Back then, I routinely set up guys who whined about their love life on blind dates with women who always became their wives.  Soon I got a reputation for this among many females in their late 20s.  Whenever I was near them with a nice-looking guy, they wondered (hoped?) that they might be my target de jour.  Most of the time I had nothing in mind at all, but this presumed role made me seem much more intriguing to the ladies than I really am.  So I basked in their suspicious glances.  Roll EyesBut I digress.

Before the wedding, Russ brought me over to this woman to whom he rented his house in anticipation of moving into Mary’s house.  The woman was chronically delinquent in her rental payments and this frustrated Russ to no end.  Eventually, I think he had to evict her.  In any case, this woman claimed to see auras.  So out of curiosity, we asked her to read ours.  Her reading for Russ was an unimpressive stereotypical New Age reading and we were both unimpressed.  Then my turn came.  Oddly, I sorta felt naked as she stared a spot just above my head.  She told me I would soon have an accident and that I would obsess about it more than I should.  Then she told me my aura was bluish and that she’d like to see a tinge of green, so I could exercise my latent healing gifts.  I was unimpressed.  Shortly thereafter, I drove from western New York to Colorado Springs to visit my brother’s family.  While there, I bought a Toyota and drove it back to New York.

I felt an obsession to ask my landlord to let me park in his driveway.  I promised to move my car before he went to work, but he refused and insisted that my car was safe parked in the street.  That Saturday, I was watching a late movie on TV when I heard a sickening crunch.  My Toyota was in the middle of the streets and looked like an accordion!   I later learned that a 19-year-old girl and gotten plastered out of her mind in a local night club and had smashed my parked car while trying to drive home.  She was later picked up for DUI by the cops.  How Russ’s renter psychically discerned this impending accident in advance through an aura reading is beyond me, but is impressive nonetheless.  It is also interesting that I received a strong premonition of  an impending accident.  And yes, I obsessed over this accident more than I should.  After all, I had gone to a lot of trouble in driving the Toyota all the way from Colorado to NY, and was not in the mood to shop for another car!

Don

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #14 - Sep 21st, 2010 at 12:23am

I have seen my own aura recently in a mirror.
I would stare at myself and if I stared long enough then I would notice a green aura surrounding my head. Maybe it was a hallucination, but maybe it's not.
I can sense my surroundings better lately. I can feel people's moods and the atmosphere outside also. I think my 6th sense is increasing.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.