Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Who puts the "Life" into Afterlife? (Read 2502 times)
Jehovah
Ex Member

Who puts the "Life" into Afterlife?
Sep 9th, 2010 at 5:39pm

Your vote for the afterlife greats. It can be a scientist, medium, or even yourself.

Who puts the "Life" into afterlife?

I'll throw in:

Robert A. Monroe

&

Raymond Moody

IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Who puts the "Life" into Afterlife?
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 11:37pm

we do.because when we die,we will be more aware in the spirit world than we are here.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2010 at 12:32pm

I've enjoyed reading and learned tons from Monroe, Moen and Moody, but I think Tom Campbell does the best job I've seen of instructing us how to interpret information with Open Minded Skepticism which is the most important aspect on the journey in my opinion.

Yours,
Beau

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

chrwe

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Sep 10th, 2010 at 1:39pm

Seriously? Cavemen already had an idea the spirits of their ancestors were around. This idea, changed in a lot of belief-based variations, stayed with us until today. Actually, I believe this is the first time in the history of mankind that a substantial body of people denies the existence of the spiritual altogether.

IP Logged

coci

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Sep 10th, 2010 at 3:00pm

my dad died 9 weeks ago. does any body beleieve he can see and hear me?

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #5 - Sep 10th, 2010 at 6:12pm

My dad died in 2004 and I remember quite vividly lying in bed a few hours after he passed and feeling his enormous fingers poke me in the back between my shoulder blades. It made me sit up and laugh. The feeling was unmistakably my Father. So yes, I think your father can see you and hear you, but maybe only for a short time until he chooses to move on, but some are stuck in the astral and wonder for a good while before moving on. That's how it seems to me.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #6 - Sep 21st, 2010 at 1:06pm

Beau wrote on Sep 10th, 2010 at 6:12pm:
My dad died in 2004 and I remember quite vividly lying in bed a few hours after he passed and feeling his enormous fingers poke me in the back between my shoulder blades. It made me sit up and laugh. The feeling was unmistakably my Father. So yes, I think your father can see you and hear you, but maybe only for a short time until he chooses to move on, but some are stuck in the astral and wonder for a good while before moving on. That's how it seems to me.

Oh wow, this same thing happened to me with the shoulder blade thing, but whoever it was, was not a nice person because he whispered some not so nice things into my ears.

When I protected myself with a BLINDING white light, whatever it was went away and I went back to sleep.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.