Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hemi-Sync Help (Read 3007 times)
Pat E.

Northern California
Hemi-Sync Help
Sep 2nd, 2010 at 1:11am

Various posts have mentioned various hemi-sync recordings that the poster has used.  I would like to learn more about hemi-sync recordings that folks on the forum have found helpful in their spiritual and consciousness evolution and afterlife explorations.  Could include those produced by TMI and others, whether single CDs or sets.  And I'd like to know how and why you found the recording useful, etc.  I hope others might be interested as well.  I thank in advance all who are willing to share.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Hemi-Sync Help
Reply #1 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 6:18am

Pat E. wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 1:11am:
Various posts have mentioned various hemi-sync recordings that the poster has used.  I would like to learn more about hemi-sync recordings that folks on the forum have found helpful in their spiritual and consciousness evolution and afterlife explorations.  Could include those produced by TMI and others, whether single CDs or sets.  And I'd like to know how and why you found the recording useful, etc.  I hope others might be interested as well.  I thank in advance all who are willing to share.

Hi Pat: Here is a link.

S.

goobygirl wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 12:33am:
BTW I found the JOOB material on CD here:

http://www.glidewing.com/astraldynamics/papi_cds.html

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 6:58pm

I have or more so did have a particular affinity for the single "metamusic" H.S. Cd's of"Higher" and "The Journey Home", and then the "Opening the Heart" series.   

The last because it's centered around the ideal of PUL. 

The first two--well it's hard to explain exactly--can't really say beyond the affinity part. 

I don't really use H.S. anymore, though once in awhile i'll want to meditate more deeply when there is lot's of outer noise and to help with that i will pop in a CD. 

Speaking of which, i've been horribly slack on meditation of late and i can feel the lack manifesting within me.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 7:50pm

The good ol' "Gateway Experience" series should give you a good impression of HemiSync, if not a breakthrough in guided meditation and therefore in meditation in general. If this won't work for you, I guess other products of this kind wouldn't work either. It's expensive, if too expensive, you might check the web for some free "appetizers" (that's not really legal, of course... if you like it, you can make a donation to TMI maybe...)

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #4 - Sep 3rd, 2010 at 1:17am

Spooky, I've been through the Gateway Experience set once, some exercises several times, and am almost through the whole set a second time.  I have a number of other TMI CDs, but am always interested in what others have found especially valuable.  I thought newcomers and others here would as well.  Thanks for your thoughts.

Thanks, Justin.  I like "Higher" as well.  I'm intrigued by "Opening the Heart" and will check out "The Journey Home". 

IP Logged

James Ward

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Sep 3rd, 2010 at 2:26am

I very much like the Metamusic title "Holomovement."  I think for as much as any other reason, I bought it because I had found that term in a book by Herbert Guenther (and didn't quite understand what it meant  Smiley).  It was a good selection.  The brief cover description of "stimulate creativity and imagination" is pretty much spot on, although that may sound too general to be of much use.  I'd say it helped me work on some of my personal puzzles in unexpected ways -- kind of a pleasant surprise, but I still don't quite understand what it means.

The same artist also composed "Ecstatic," which is different -- very effective at helping one perk right up and focus with its intricate percussion.

James

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #6 - Sep 3rd, 2010 at 1:12pm

I've used some of these and the best I guess is still the first one I got which is The Going Home Series, but I have a version of Gateway that is only 3 discs for about $100 bucks, maybe a little less actually and its good too. I have the best luck not using anything but ear plugs as most of my adventures have been limited to what I hear rather than what I "See".

Yours,
Beau

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #7 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 10:02am

The best ones (of course) are the take homes, given at the conclusion of each $1995 TMI program. You would have to take the program or know someone who has (though of course they do not want people to copy the CDs). There is a Hemi-Synch meditation CD as well as a Surf, both of which are Focus 10 frequencies. As Bob used to say, he got everywhere using only the Focus 10...

Thomas

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.