Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Retrieval from hell.. (Read 2711 times)
Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Retrieval from hell..
Nov 20th, 2006 at 8:22pm

I set my intent to meet someone out there..and found myself in a flow of people.

Its like a water park, only the water is molten lava.  We're on a low, wide slide..and there are thousands sliding in.  Most are oblivious to what is going on.

I grab a woman in her late fifties/early sixties and pull her out.  We make a run for it, but she is still somewhat unaware.  When we get out of the general area of the molten lava park, into a neighborhood, I pull out some kind of chips from our foreheads.  Triangular shaped, about a half inch on the flat side and an eighth inch thick..silver in color.

We get close to her house and she tells me her husband told her to evacuate that it was too late for him.  I assume he ended up in the lava pool.  She had packed some clothes and I told her we needed to change.  Only..she only packed some frilly, furrylike negligee's that reminded me of a 50's movie.  I put one on, but tell her it will not do.  We must get into her house.

We get to her house and try the back door, but its locked.  I tell her I'll go to the front, but we must not be seen by her neighbors.  I make my way around front, but am spotted by a man across the street.

We get into the house, but the man follows us.  I feel I need to project myself as a man.  I make my way to the back of the house, into a bedroom to change clothes. 

He comes back there, and asks if I really am her social security agent. Trying to think fast, and knowing that I need to distract him for some reason, I tell him "no, I'm really her lover."

He seems shocked by this, but it achieves the desired result: To distract him from us even being there..and giving a reason, I suppose.

I had other thoughts/feelings associated with the situation that weren't "voiced", but seem reasonable.

They are that all those people, and the ones in her neighborhood, were in a belief system territory of some sort.  Many of them were being rounded up and thrown into the "lake of fire"..of molten lava.  The chips were some kind of mark..a micro chip thing to keep track of everyone.

I'm not sure why some were allowed to remain and others were tossed in.  Perhaps..they were becoming aware of the false belief system territory?

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Re: Retrieval from hell..
Reply #1 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 7:08pm

This is and old post, but it raises a lot of questions. What happened to the people that ended up in the lava?

What was the chips? I didn't understand their orientation, 8 inches thick? Was it the kind of Number of The Beast marker (I guess it was a Christian BST?)? Who made the chips?

Who kept track over "everyone"?

IP Logged

sanatogen

Reply #2 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 3:05am

For the people who ended up in the Lava, I would say it depended on what they believed in beforehand.

Sound familiar? Smiley

IP Logged

Petrus

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 10:34pm

PauliEffectt wrote on Sep 5th, 2010 at 7:08pm:
This is and old post, but it raises a lot of questions. What happened to the people that ended up in the lava?

Nothing much.  They simply either would have stayed there, or maybe found themselves back on the slides.  This BST is a standard Christian hell construct in some respects, although with some more elements of eschatology than usual, perhaps.

Quote:
What was the chips? I didn't understand their orientation, 8 inches thick? Was it the kind of Number of The Beast marker (I guess it was a Christian BST?)? Who made the chips?

Yes, the chips would have been the mark.  They are described by a passage in Revelations in the Bible.  The pyramid shape of them would have been a referrence to the Illuminati pyramid, as well.

Quote:
Who kept track over "everyone"?

The Illuminati/cabal, who the people in that BST would have considered the rulers of it.  That's part of the point in terms of the eye/pyramid symbol; it's the idea that that eye can see literally everything.

...&&eMule : Welcome to Aquarian society.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.