Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Twin Dreaming (Read 2449 times)
ZenithAnwynKapphaFell

ALK Member

Canada
Twin Dreaming
Aug 26th, 2010 at 4:29pm

Hello; this is my first post on afterlife knowledge and I have been led here because i seek insight. I am excited to hear thoughts and interpretations of two dreams which seem to be inextricably linked. one of these dreams is mine and the other belongs to my sister (we arent actual twins btw) and while both of us seem to have vivid, strong connections to the divine through dreams, I cannot objectively assess the manner in which these two dreams are linked; so any council is appreciated Smiley (both my sister and i seem to have had symbolically premonitory dreams, and i have a feeling, this too is an important message of some kind)

first my sister's dream as she relayed to me in a message. she is sixteen if you couldnt tell, heh:

" So its a little late to be telling you, but i only remembered it a minute ago.
About a disturbing dream where dad killed me.
we came home from somewhere, there was a police car parked on the front lawn.. and we were locked out of the house.. and i looked into the trunk of the police car and there were dead bodies.. so dad asked if he could speak to me alone, and obviously i went with him.. led me around the side of the house and slashed my throat with a knife.

...i woke up before my corpse hit the ground >.> but you, ((our brother)) and ((my boyfriend)) were there, not asking any questions about why there was an abandoned police car full of corpses on our lawn, or how we couldnt get into the house.

..but anyways.. just figured that's the kind of dream i should talk to you about xD "

now this is when the alarm bells started ringing.
because i had a vivid dream prior to her telling me this one, which may have even been the same dream, but from inside the house:

"i had a dream where the government was after dad and so we all locked ourselves up in a house on the edge of town, and it was under an invisible protection, they couldnt see us.
the government was a bunch of cops surrounding us and always trying to find out how to get in, and we were all inside,
including random relatives, in small groups who i ran into here and there in random hallways.
and only you (my sister) and i and a few people could magically go in and out of the house, invisibly, for things we needed. we were there for days.
and then I remember the feeling of BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, it was the vibe i was getting from the whole situation, as though we commited some moral crime.
((in fact when i woke up i wrote this down immediately))

and dad eventually came in and talked to us and he was crying and upset saying he like stole money or something or did something bad and basically that he was guilty. Guilty was the vibe he embodied. and then
we all kind of decided to flee, i think he turned himself in....or was caught i don't know. but i know that when he did, the seal on the house was broken and in groups of twos and threes we all basically escaped by dissipating into the elements; specifically, turning into blades of grass and pine needles and basically turning into the ground. we become the ground.
i remember later, that i eventually woke up from the safety of the earth and turned into a snowflake and set out across town to find the remains of my family. somehow i knew my father was gone. and i woke up."

the only factors that you should know about us, is that in this waking life, my father is a judge within the criminal justice system,
and secondly and most importantly;
that my father and sister and brother and i recently lost my mother, who passed away in april. i dreamt of her passing when i was a child, but didn't realize what the dream was, until it unfolded recently.

sorry for the long post, but i know this dream has a hidden, deep meaning, and was wondering what YOU think; especially of the fact that both my sister and i received this message.

thanks Smiley

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Twin Dreaming
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2010 at 11:39pm

Hi and welcome to the board!

Wow, your dream life is exciting.   Wink

I'm not sure at this point what I can say or what interpretations come to mind.  I'll definitely have to give it some thought before I can come up with something that seems to really fit.  There's obviously so much symbology in both dreams, but the symbolism of your dad really stands out strong for both of you.  Of course, we often dream of our parents I suppose.  I'm nearly 40 and still have the same recurring dream themes of my parents and especially the house I grew up in. 

If I get any creative ideas, I'll let you know.  Thanks for sharing.

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 11:35am

Welcome on board;
Just a short response from me today; hope it helps

Being murdered in a dream may mean that she cut off a part of her personality or she's thrown off her balance.

I hope your father doesn't really feel guilty? When a loved one dies, even though we may not feel responsible for the person's death, a lot of people think they should have treated their loved one better in the living years. Well, I hope that's not the case, just wanted to throw it in, because that was my first impression when I read your dream.

take care,
Vagabound

IP Logged

ZenithAnwynKapphaFell

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #3 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 1:51pm

Thanks for the replies Smiley

My first inclination was the same, that my father is sort of expressing things in our dreams that perhaps we can unconsciously see within him.

The other thing is, my sister was concerned about the killing part, but I was concerned about what he had done and the fact that in my dream he was clearly not himself; he was his shadow- a criminal in fact, when he is meant to be one of the good guys.

We also had to witness him breaking down in real life, we all broke down together which is something we had never done before, and I'm sure the pain of watching your father and siblings sobbing is unconsciously being worked out in our minds. 
None of us were prepared for all that I don't think; except maybe me, unconsciously.

still, the police aspect is interesting to me; the crimes. and the killing was something that affected my sister alone, she even said in her dream we didn't notice. which in my dream, i didn't. she noticed his crime though, i think this triggered the murder in her dream. i was oblivious in both dreams.

it might not be as concrete as that. there is so much interpretation to be had; but i still can't shake the feeling that in 10 or 15 years, I'm going to understand what this dream was really saying. that it has not happened yet.

i think the random members of my family in my dream might be extended family but also my future kids because when we escaped, i was bringing at least one child with me; i was protecting one or two small children....interesting...hmm

the best part about mine, was turning into a blade of grass, and turning into a snowflake. that was cool.  Cheesy

i'll keep pondering
thanks for your input! Smiley
KapphaFell

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.