Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Do you believe there is a hell waiting for us (Read 2399 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Do you believe there is a hell waiting for us
Aug 20th, 2010 at 12:03am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNlEkZYuzd8

http://www.spiritlessons.com/Documents/7_Jovenes/English_7_Jovenes_Hell.htm

By the way I do not believe this but my disbelief will make no difference if I am wrong.

I have many things wrong in my life but whatever I did paled when compared to Bundy of Jeffrey Dahmer

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

chrwe

ALK Member

Re: Do you believe there is a hell waiting for us
Reply #1 - Aug 20th, 2010 at 1:58am

I do not believe that there is an eternal hell waiting for us that is imposed on us by anyone, least of all the loving enregy that I beleive is God.

I also know that you can make your own life and other people`s life a hell in this life already, so I have no reason to believe it to be otherwise in an afterlife, except that I hope you will not be able anymore to make OTHER people`s afterlife a hell.

But there is a choice, you see? Either you stay "yourself", retain (or regain) all your memories, your personality and so on. Then the people who are evil or even only locked into their own system of making themselves miserable (I trust you all know such people...just think of those who always "suffer" because "the world" is so bad to them) will have the same obstacles to overcome "afterwards".

All free will and all consisten "personhood" after death makes it very likely that we will be able to make our own lives a hell - here and hereafter.

I for one opt to go to the place of trees and tall forests someone else mentioned here Smiley - that sounds like something for me.

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #2 - Aug 20th, 2010 at 5:58am

Alan McDougall wrote on Aug 20th, 2010 at 12:03am:

By the way I do not believe this but my disbelief will make no difference if I am wrong.

Hi Alan,
you're not wrong. This is basically a well established BST that's had plenty of time over the centuries to be developed by those who love power games and ruling through fear.
If it's any help/consolation, several folks here (TGecks particularly comes to mind) have reported that the BSTs are being thinned out. Despite this evangelical stuff going on here (and to my mind there seems to be more than an increasing hint of desperation about their approaches) I feel that more and more people are rejecting the old programming. Some are rejecting beliefs outright and promoting science (in its way a BST and 'religion' all of its own ) -Richard Dawkins seems to be trying to be the equal of any fundamentalist preacher- while others are finding their own paths.

And we know from Bob Monroe's writings that by the 35th century the entire human race will have gone on to other dimensions, so its a foregone conclusion that the whole hell concept will have gone the way of the dinosaurs way before that.

Best wishes,
David.
Smiley

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - Aug 20th, 2010 at 7:36pm

detheridge wrote on Aug 20th, 2010 at 5:58am:
Alan McDougall wrote on Aug 20th, 2010 at 12:03am:

Hi Alan,
you're not wrong. This is basically a well established BST that's had plenty of time over the centuries to be developed by those who love power games and ruling through fear.
If it's any help/consolation, several folks here (TGecks particularly comes to mind) have reported that the BSTs are being thinned out. Despite this evangelical stuff going on here (and to my mind there seems to be more than an increasing hint of desperation about their approaches) I feel that more and more people are rejecting the old programming. Some are rejecting beliefs outright and promoting science (in its way a BST and 'religion' all of its own ) -Richard Dawkins seems to be trying to be the equal of any fundamentalist preacher- while others are finding their own paths.

And we know from Bob Monroe's writings that by the 35th century the entire human race will have gone on to other dimensions, so its a foregone conclusion that the whole hell concept will have gone the way of the dinosaurs way before that.

Best wishes,
David.
Smiley

Hi David I hope you are correct and I could not agree more about the human race going into higher dimensions and vanishing off the planet,my estimate for that is as early as the 31 century due to the almost exponential growth in human knowledge and the skills that must go with that new knowledge

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

sanatogen

Reply #4 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:13pm

Just the heaven and hell that we create for ourselves regardless of plane of existence or aspect

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #5 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:27pm

Hell (on Earth, in BSTs or anywhere) = Fear-based thinking/exploitation/isolation/separation from God/All That Is and us from each other.

Heaven(s) (anywhere) = Love (unconditional by definition)/Oneness

Again, "Here" or "There" or anywhere, at any "time."

The hard part isn't the knowing like we think it is when we're searching for answers, but the becoming once we begin to find them.

Rob

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.