Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A Magnificent Place in F27 (Read 3753 times)
Ginny

Wa
A Magnificent Place in F27
Aug 17th, 2010 at 3:33pm

Hi all,

Over a year ago this wonderous place opened up to me after placing the intent to visit something new, another place of learning, in Focus 27. Thought it would be interesting to see if anyone recognizes the locale. I've visited several times and am consolidating here what I have learned so far.

I found myself standing at a crossroads, except the roads or avenues were more like wide pathways or sidewalks. I then understood that many pathways intersected throughout what felt to be a never-ending and ancient forest. The trees were wider and taller than any I've ever seen. Their tops arched over the walkways, touching tree tops on the opposite side, forming a cathedral-like ceiling running the length of each path. On one visit, as I wondered how high the tree tops were, a tiny airplane could just barely be seen gliding under them at an altitude that astonished me.

Shafts of golden sunlight illuminated patches of the forest bed, illuminating ferns and small flowers. Birds of every size and color you could think of were singing, chirping, clucking, screeching, soaring and dancing through the trees. The word, aviary, came through and the idea that the birds were safe, especially from extinction. That got my attention.

People were there at times, talking quietly, meandering about or sitting on what appeared to be marble benches. On one trip I walked to my left, away from the intersection (which at times had more sunlight than when I initially found myself there) and came upon a large fountain in the center of another. Still not picking up on any buildings or places of some kind of learning, I then understood that buildings weren't necessary for whatever was being taught there, or that creating buildings wasn't necessary at all. Every visit always felt like I was in a huge, old library...just without the librarians, low lighting, books or walls Cheesy.

Well thanks for reading and much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: A Magnificent Place in F27
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 10:46am

Hi Ginny!

I've seen the tall trees, fountains, and narrow roadways/broad walks. It makes my heart giddy!  Cheesy

Your ability to see the other parts you mentionned were probably based upon something you personally were figuring out then. Some 'stuff' --beautiful stuff --that I saw was related to a concern I had and some answers were tied up in that.

I'm glad to hear you found a safe place for the birds  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 5:59pm

Hi Bets Smiley and thanks. Maybe you were there strolling along a walkway and I just didn't know it was you Wink. Let's keep one another updated with any return visits. What I seem to come away with after each visit is such a sense of tranquility.

Gin

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 8:56pm

I remember, when I was trying to meet someone on a partnered exploration, I found a forest where such huge trees were, and as well when I was seeking a comfortable afterlife-place for an elderly person. I always wonder how much of those things is my imagination (I like huge trees), but there are brief moments, when I'm really focused, which make it seem just real.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #4 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 9:05pm

I know what you mean about things seeming more real than other times. Sometimes, the images seem to clear, like a gauzy cloud has been in front of them, and suddenly it is clear as a bell and you are right there and it is as real as real can be. There is 3D, depth perception, you can reach out and feel you will touch tings. Other times, it is kind of drifting in and out and seems a bit gauzy and vague, like it is waiting for my own input to complete a picture. I love the times it is crystal clear and so totally present. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Aug 19th, 2010 at 8:10pm

Ginny.
Quote:
   Shafts of golden sunlight illuminated patches of the forest bed, illuminating ferns and small flowers. Birds of every size and color you could think of were singing, chirping, clucking, screeching, soaring and dancing through the trees. The word, aviary, came through and the idea that the birds were safe, especially from extinction. That got my attention.   

Reading this part reminded me of a place i went a few years ago, not consciously but in a dream state.
It was when i lost my first pet bird..withing 2 weeks of missing him very much and thinking of him one night he came and visit in my dream and i kind of follow him to this place..maybe F27, i don't know, but the area sure sound like what you've describe. Was a beautiful place lots of trees/plants/animals and people too seems to visit their pets or just enjoying the serenity of the place.
He showed me how happy he was, able to fly freely every where he wanted and showing that he was still alive and well.
Only happened one so far but i know now he happy where he is.

Should put the intent to visit again there soon.
Thanks for posting Gin.
PUL R.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Aug 20th, 2010 at 2:21am

Definitely sounds like a place I'd enjoy visiting and having a tour of.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #7 - Aug 20th, 2010 at 2:24pm

Hi Spooky,

Around 99% of what I get in any afterlife location comes in rotes, or instant knowings, feelings, ideas, thoughts, the nonphysical senses. The seeing with the mind's eye really isn't necessary but I still prefer using it, just cause I like to. At times it can help me focus in more in any given situation but I don't rely on the mind's eye to know an experience is real. I'm fascinated with this place in F27 because its tranquility is nice to experience. I go with the intent to ask, seek out, discover more...and I end up in a state of awe and wonder, content to stroll or sit...see who or what comes my way:).

Ginny

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #8 - Aug 20th, 2010 at 2:43pm

You guys just make me more anxious to explore so much!

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #9 - Aug 20th, 2010 at 2:45pm

Hi Vicky,

I would love your feedback if you ever go there. I can't really put my finger on what the place is all about, but  then again, perhaps that's the point...(lol). I end being content to simply soak it all in.

Ginny

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.