Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Do you believe there is a doggie heaven?? (Read 8458 times)
Jehovah
Ex Member

Re: Do you believe there is a doggie heaven??
Reply #15 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 8:02am

I don't think I can notice any drastic improvement Bets, though I doubt that would have been the intention of the dream. It's meant more as a sign that he is watching and see's what is happening.

Even though I can not offer this experience as proof of an afterlife, it is still a powerful one. As soon as I looked at my finger and the realization dawned on me I could definitely feel that powerful exciting feeling, but this is still just an experience.

One could easily look at it scientifically and say I hurt my finger and the pain was bothering me most of the day and my mind simply created the dream based on my experiences... nothing paranormal going on whatsoever.

But, even so, the odds of having that dream seem like a bit of a jump based on a simple scientific explanation. But so is existence itself... so stranger things have happened.

Edit: (OPEN MINDED SCIENCE.)

When attempting to deal with consciousness, which is essentially perception, how can one scientifically throw out an experience as being insufficient data when an experience is directly related to perception and consciousness?

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #16 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 9:56am

Hi J,

If your perception and consciousness weren't so stubbornly hanging on to what your brain learned decades ago, I bet you'd see some improvement in that finger.  Oh wait, you said 'no drastic improvement,' so maybe there is some.
Well, there could be more if you would allow the possibility  Wink

Speaking of your brain, I see it's noticing it's been tied into some loopy situations.  Such as --
"When attempting to deal with consciousness,
which is essentially perception, how can one
scientifically throw out an experience as being
insufficient data when an experience is directly
related to perception and consciousness?"

I look forward to seeing you get out of your loopy knots of logic  Cheesy

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Jehovah
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 10:19am

I don't appreciate your post.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #18 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 11:46am

I deeply apologize!

I am used to 'kidding around' and I forget that such words may not convey the concern I feel.
I am very sorry that I offended you and anyone else.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

SpiritInTraining

ALK Member

Reply #19 - Oct 6th, 2010 at 1:56am

theres a dog i once had...i loved him more than anything. he was my baby....well i moved away from home and when he died i dreamt it....i saw him as a goldfish along who escaped from his fishtank while it was being cleaned, only to realize he couldnt breath outside of it....he flopped around on the floor and when he finally got put back in the tank he sank to the bottom. i tapped him on the glass asking if he was ok and he replied "yes, im just tired. im resting".

3 days later my mother called to tell me he had escaped while she was taking out the trash and was hit by a car eventually. he died the same night i dreamt of him.

he has a soul and i know it because it came to me. i dont know about heaven for anyone but these animals are just as significant as we are. he cared for me as i did for him and said his last goodbyes astrally. Cry

IP Logged

Dr. Who

ALK Member

Reply #20 - Oct 13th, 2010 at 4:01pm

I saw this thread and I looked into the eyes of my dead pet in a photo and was reminded that my pet meant as much to me as my family does. Not all of my pets meant that much to me, but this one took the cake.

It's in the eyes.

You can look into the eyes of the pet and it looks back at you.

You can see it. Something special. Something there.

But.....

It's invisible.

If someone asked you to prove that it exists, you couldn't.
If someone asked to see what you see, they couldn't.
But you know it's there.

Love.

IP Logged

Agewa79

ALK Member

Reply #21 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 8:08am

Don't know if there is any heaven for animals, but I am sure they are existing and changing as humans are. My dog came to me few times after death. Last time it became very funny, bec when she came to me - I had impression she wants to say bye, as if she was moving on different level from now on... it was at around 3 am. Think I was on this state between dreaming and being conscious. I hugged here and felt under my fingers such gnarl she had under the skin but till this time didn't rememer it. She didn't know how to returned to the place where she belongs. And as in the times when she was alive - she was going to the doors and then to me like saying "open this door pls". And I didn't know what to do and started thinking how I will explain immaterial dog to my family Tongue but then I remembered, that when my doggy was coming to my mum in dreams, she was always with my grandma. So I asked my grandmother to come and take my dog. I felt at this moment that somebody touching my forehead and "energy of my dog" disappeared. I sat on the bed thinking, that this immaterial world is not so much immaterial at all...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.