Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Do you believe there is a doggie heaven?? (Read 8436 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Do you believe there is a doggie heaven??
Aug 12th, 2010 at 6:27am

http://www.dogheaven.com/reflection1.htm

Is there really a Dog Heaven?

For thousands of years, the dog has been mankind's best and most loyal friend. The first drawings by man indicate that the dog was the first domesticated pet on Earth. Even in prehistoric times, the wildest of wolves found a common bond with man in their quests to discover and share the world together.

When the life of a dog passes, grieving is often deeper and more devastating than when people close to us die. Perhaps this is because the dog gives us unyeilding, unconditional love and devotion through its entire lifetime. No other species of living thing on Earth, including human beings, possesses the capacity to give so much, demand so little, and forgive so quickly. What a unique blessing this is. Ironically, it is often the unaccomplished mission of our lifetime as people!

When we lose our friend and companion, we inevitably ask ourselves, 'does this dog have a soul? Was his life on Earth his last? Does this spirit move up and on to a higher place?' After having given us the rare gift of his life, surely the dog must move on to an eternal place. Theologians and religious scholars are reluctant to decide, so for most, the question remains unanswered. As for me, I have known too many dogs in a special way that I have never known people. My heart knows the answer.

If you have any doubt, be comforted by this belief. The loving creator of all universes and creatures would not have blessed us with them, if He had not blessed THEM first. Is it a coincidence that this is revealed to us so clearly by the simple reflection of the word DOG in a mirror?

bY
Cleveland Wheeler

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

balance

Re: Do you believe there is a doggie heaven??
Reply #1 - Aug 12th, 2010 at 8:18am

Any animal including dogs, horses, wales,you name it they are all like you and I. They are part of the universal God light force, meaning they just as we are, are experiencing this earth plane.

Of course their here for other reasons, I know my little dog once came to me, saying she was on vacation basically because she was finding the evolutionary experince difficult and needed some time out.

So I think you'll find they don't have a heaven for animals basically because just like us they are not their bodies. We inhabit a physical form for the experince, but we are not that form, we are but a spark a fragment of conscious light energy, all be it a magnificent spark.

My vote no such thing as a doggy heaven, Sorry Roll Eyes Cry

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Aug 13th, 2010 at 2:35pm

There were two occasions when I was with a deceased cat while in like an astral state. I pet it and we shared PUL (pure unconditional love). I don't believe this cat is still limited by a cat body, it simply presented itself in a form I would recognize. I was quite loving to this cat while he was in this world, and he probably appreciated it.

On another occasion I had a lucid dream that included the above cat and anoter deceased cat I used to have that went by the name Lila. During this dream we were in the same bed. I started to meditate with the thought that such individual manifestations couldn't exist, Lila became upset with me, jumped off of the bed and onto a chest, stood up on her hind legs, and out of anger threw pillows at me.

I don't know if the spirits of these two deceased cats actually visisted me during this lucid dream. The meaning of the dream is that we shouldn't minimize the reality and value of individual souls, they are a part of God's play, which is what the name "Lila" means, "God's play."

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - Aug 14th, 2010 at 10:23pm

recoverer wrote on Aug 13th, 2010 at 2:35pm:
There were two occasions when I was with a deceased cat while in like an astral state. I pet it and we shared PUL (pure unconditional love). I don't believe this cat is still limited by a cat body, it simply presented itself in a form I would recognize. I was quite loving to this cat while he was in this world, and he probably appreciated it.

On another occasion I had a lucid dream that included the above cat and anoter deceased cat I used to have that went by the name Lila. During this dream we were in the same bed. I started to meditate with the thought that such individual manifestations couldn't exist, Lila became upset with me, jumped off of the bed and onto a chest, stood up on her hind legs, and out of anger threw pillows at me.

I don't know if the spirits of these two deceased cats actually visisted me during this lucid dream. The meaning of the dream is that we shouldn't minimize the reality and value of individual souls, they are a part of God's play, which is what the name "Lila" means, "God's play."

Hi Dear Recoverer

When I was a young boy I got a black and tan dachshund puppy and he was the best friend I ever had. When he died I wept with uncontrollable sorrow for more than a month, indeed my work suffered. Many many times I have felt his loving presence like a little ball of loving energy sitting on my sleeping body

If he is not in heaven waiting for me when I finally pass over I am not so sure I want to go over into the afterlife. This might sound ridiculous but I loved that little dog more than any other person or animal I have come across during my now some protracted life

Humanity seems to think the earth belongs to them but this is nonsense all living things have a right to exist on this planet and this eat or be eaten type of thing makes my stomach churn

Even plant life have a right to exist and the burning and rape of the beautiful rainforest makes me very sad

For that reason I am a vegetarian

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - Aug 15th, 2010 at 7:28pm

Alan:

I didn't know you are a vegetarian, so am I.

Thank you for sharing the story about your dog.

IP Logged

Jehovah
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 10:24pm

Come on Alan!!!!!

Don't you know???????

IP Logged

DavidLay

Reply #6 - Sep 12th, 2010 at 8:06pm

recoverer wrote on Aug 13th, 2010 at 2:35pm:

I had a similar incident earlier this year, but it was like a dream. I saw my deceased cat at the foot of my bed but I realized that she had been deceased for years so I had to have been dreaming. I petted her until she purred and then kissed her on the forehead, knowing that I was going to wake up soon and then she would be gone. I woke up shortly after that. What I don't know is whether that was her actual spirit visiting me or just a dream. Sometimes, I still wonder the same thing.
Peace.
David.

fixationdavid xavitotoenailx  
IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #7 - Sep 13th, 2010 at 1:56pm

Hmm, guess this goes to Cleveland Wheeler though he isn't here to respond?,

"Perhaps this is because the dog gives us unyeilding, unconditional love and devotion through its entire lifetime."

One of my brothers got bit in the face because he pissed off a dog becoming. I'd say that was the dog's way of saying stop it, nothing unconditional about that and good for them both. Instant untanglement, instead of perpetuating the victim & victimizer tango cycle.

"No other species of living thing on Earth, including human beings, possesses the capacity to give so much, demand so little, and forgive so quickly."

My cat buddy came over when starting to write this, purring like a harley, wanting to exchange affection. Being a two way street relationship where one isn't exclusively the giver or receiver, I paused tapping the keyboard because of the mutual agreement. I've experienced as much love from the little hunter obsessed dude as with a lovely dog. My vote goes to 'em both for the cool beings award. If forgiving when there's no reason to forgive, it's a regressive action. Just as regressive as not forgiving when there's reason to do so. Balance.

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/cat-s-bitter-disappoiment-after-sneaking-up-...

"What a unique blessing this is. Ironically, it is often the unaccomplished mission of our lifetime as people!"

Cleveland goes into a territory that is less than unique in the land of good intentions. Meeting love with love isn't unconditional. Meeting fear with love, when the fear addicted stops crappity smacking with you, and goes on to find another source of emotional food isn't unconditional. A continuation (don't break the cycle?) of taking the pain would be unconditional. Meeting a fist or astral zap with fear laced love isn't unconditional either, especially when the intention of "love" is to "change". Imbalance is a blessing for "the wicked" as the dark is given a carte blanche. Blalanche.

"Theologians and religious scholars are reluctant to decide, so for most, the question remains unanswered."

I note the religious finger, but even if frowned upon by the above collection of words, characters are quite capable to decide on their own. No pyramid structure is required to remove personal power and pass it along to the ultimate gurus on top of the biblical fairytale, unless that's what the character wants to do of course.

"Is it a coincidence that this is revealed to us so clearly by the simple reflection of the word DOG in a mirror?"

DOGS isn't as fancy a mirrored word though. In norwegian the reflected mirror image of the word dog is DNUH. It'd too be a funny coincidence if one letter was missing. The norwegian word for coincidence is TILFELDIGHET. Since the mirrored word doesn't make any sense, I made an anagram, which kind of makes sense. DIET ELF LIGHT. The words diet and light have the same context, but light sounds better. So, ELF LIGHT. The mirror image doesn't make any sense, so anagram again. HELL GIFT. So much for playing the devil's advocate being a coincidence, in the same way as the words devil and advocate together isn't a coincidence? Anyways, turns out there are distractions a plenty.
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2010 at 3:59pm by Volu »  

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

Jehovah
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Sep 13th, 2010 at 4:25pm

Well, if we are talking about religion, (which stating "heaven" always brings to mind.) Many religions (such as Jehovah's Witnesses ) state that animals are not the same as humans and they do not have any hope for a resurrection.

If we step away from religion however, it would seem that if an afterlife exists for humans, it is just as likely that it also exists for other life forms that are able to interact intelligently.

However, for this question to have merit we must first prove:

#1 Heaven exists.
#2 People can go to Heaven.

Of course, once you prove that "Heaven" exists the natural reaction for a human is another question! Such as... does Hell exist?

My opinion? What happens to all animals will be the same that happens to humans. (Most likely a bodily death and loss of all consciousness and conscious existence.)

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #9 - Sep 14th, 2010 at 11:14am

I would only say that Consciousness is Consciousness and that it is only limited by its "container" or in most cases its brain which is basically an antenna that does its best to interpret this fundamental Consciousness. The more developed the brain then the more seemingly developed the Consciousness, but of course that is all bollocks.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Sep 15th, 2010 at 1:16pm

Beau wrote on Sep 14th, 2010 at 11:14am:
I would only say that Consciousness is Consciousness and that it is only limited by its "container" or in most cases its brain which is basically an antenna that does its best to interpret this fundamental Consciousness. The more developed the brain then the more seemingly developed the Consciousness, but of course that is all bollocks.

I agree with you in the context of how you are saying the above, and if i got it right, you are saying that humans are not more advanced (spiritually?) than animals just because our brain (or intellectual) capacity is more advanced?

I do agree with that, and really i think it's like comparing apples and oranges somewhat anyways.  While all Soul energy is connected, because all consciousness is One, there are different levels to Creation. 

Some levels have more potential freedom of movement from one level to the next, and particularly speaking of the Soul energies that inhabit humans and other humanoid like Beings throughout the Universe.  Btw, interesting to note how universal that pattern is when it comes to advanced intelligent sentiment life, no?

Other levels, like animals, seem to be a more "closed loop" kind of program wherein there is not quite the same degree or amount of potential or probability for freedom of movement from one level to another. 

But since it's all connected, it's possible that one level can share it's info, knowledge, and experience with others despite that perhaps one level in the equation may not have directly experienced something. 

It seems to me from what guidance i've received about this that the Soul level that inhabits animal forms, was specifically created to inhabit those animal forms.

Whereas our Soul level was not specifically created to inhabit these human forms.   It's something that organically happened, and while it may have been a potentiality or even probability, it was not specifically set up that way by some force outside of us.  It was the freewill choice on part of many individual Souls of that level.

And really, many of us became stuck once we got involved with the physical, and so a program of creating the right vehicles for our expression and eventual disengagement was enacted by the Co-Creator (working with very spiritually mature E.T. groups) of this world.

Which leads me to another aspect of line of thought that your post, specifically the last sentence, sparked within me. 

Physical and Consciousness are not as separate as we tend to think and perceive them.   You could say that physical is a type of consciousness with it's own peculiar qualities and tendencies.   Physical and nonphysical are for lack of  better terms, fields that superimpose on each other, they are connected and yet they are different because they have a very different rate of vibration.

So, there is an interconnection there, and this leads to some interesting revelations when one really thinks holistically about these related but different fields within the Total, One Field of Consciousness. 

Speaking of humans.  Say you take a random group of humans with different genetic backgrounds and separate them from the rest of the masses and the influence of the rest of humanity as much as possible.

This group of humans are taught and trained differently from the masses from birth, and they live very different lifestyles. 

Say for example, they have special diets designed to optimize physical health and balance.   Say they all partake in daily physical activity and get plenty of natural exercise.

Say, they are open to nonphysical reality and perceptions and teach this from an early age in a balanced way and practice both meditation and prayer.

Say there are certain common high ideals of the group, and certain common "morals" wherein it's understood by most individuals that it's important to be sincere-honest, loving, patient, etc.  and disciplined in ones thoughts and feelings along certain lines.  Mental and intellectual training is also stressed, though not to the degree of the spiritual and ideals part.

Say also, individuals voluntarily agree to allow the more intune seers of the group, to suggest mating partners based on the right mixing of genetic and energy patterns in order to produce a healthier and more balanced offspring.  Say this is an act of PUL and not personal love.

With such a balanced holistic application of right spiritual, mental, and physical activities and attunements, eventually the bodies being born into this unusual group will become different than the norm. 

The bodies and genetics will become healthier, more balanced, more easily able to allow the faster vibrating fields of consciousness to stream through or rather vibrate the slower vibratory field to a faster rate. 

The brains will become more advanced in the sense of greater brain capacity and balance between the left and right hemispheres.  Eventually, they will all become "good looking" as well.

In essence, form follows and is molded by thought and consciousness, and what we do and think while in the physical has its definite effects on the physical and the physical has some effect on our consciousness as well. 

Now, such a group as the above sounds very unlikely and unusual to most ears, but interestingly, i know of two main time periods and two main groups which DID all the above to great benefit for themselves and humanity in general. 

The first group was a group of Ancient Egyptians that lived many, many, many years ago in the linear time sense (about 12, 500 years ago).   They co-created a Golden Age which in many ways has long been forgotten and covered over.  It was a great collaboration of many individuals, which created a state, a nation that was quite collectively intune for a relatively long time.

The 2nd group was much more recent in the linear time sense.   This group is known to us today as the "Essenes" and their holistic spiritual-health programs over some centuries led to the experience of the fastest vibratory, most balanced and intune BODY so far to be born into the Earth. 

That fastest vibratory, most balanced body was a fit and fitting vehicle for such an mature, Source attuned consciousness that was born into it.  Such an endeavor on behalf of the Essene allowed and created the right opportunity for such a Consciousness to manifest AS IS within the physical plane. 

So, sometimes the more advanced the body and brain, sometimes the more advanced the consciousness attracted to that body and the more they can fully express the fruits of the Spirit directly within the physical.

This is why some spiritually mature E.T. groups are working with the genetic patterns of certain humans in the Earth.  They're getting ready for the Changes, and those certain humans are forerunners of a new, improved pattern within the Earth. 

So, this is both a consciousness (primarily) and also a physical/body developement.  Form would eventually follow consciousness anyways, but it's helpful at times to help speed up the process especially at critical junctures like we are at now. 

Eventually humanity in the collective sense, will organically develop to live in much the similar ways that the prehistory ancient Egyptians and the latter Essene's were more specifically directed to by usually spiritually mature and aware facilitators among them.  In the future, it will become much more collective and group oriented in nature, which is well symbolized by the symbol/sign Aquarius of which we are starting to phase into.

IP Logged

Jehovah
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Sep 15th, 2010 at 4:37pm

I was considering consciousness and the obviously common conclusion that humans have the most advanced consciousness out of all of the animals.

So I said what is consciousness? Consciousness is the perception of the world around you and yourself. How can I state that my perception is better than a cats? I am stuck within my own consciousness, I cannot truly comprehend the consciousness of ANY living being, (besides of my own race perhaps.)

True, I can state that humans have used they're consciousness to create (and destroy) in seemingly the most gigantic ways, yet, I cannot say that it is a fact that no other form of life has done as much if not more, just in ways which I cannot perceive with my consciousness.

.......What is that cat staring at?

.......I don't see it.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #12 - Sep 15th, 2010 at 5:41pm

I would only say that, as I see it, consciousness is like water. It molds itself to it's "container" and when not contained merges with itself. The limitations of the container (brain or drinking glass) appear to limit either water or consciousness but outside of the container it is one with itself. I don't think human consciousness is any more developed than that of a dog or cat. We are all feeding information to the whole through various perspectives.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Jehovah
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 5:58am

My pet was in my dream a few hours ago, it was just me at first and since I often think about my pet I was looking for him in my dream. Suddenly, he was there and I was talking about how I thought he was dead. (A very common thought that I always jump to when I see him in my dream.) I pet him and he precisely licked my pointer finger.

A few hours after I woke up I realized the finger he licked matches the same finger I cut myself with at work. (Still hurts a little when I type with it.)

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #14 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 7:37am

Hi J,

Perhaps that was some healing touch? How is the cut doing now?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.