Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Last night's dream (Read 2890 times)
goobygirl

USA
Last night's dream
Aug 9th, 2010 at 11:44pm

This dream was nothing special, but parts were very vivid (I have been doing William Buhlman's lucid dreaming tracks and I have also been taking a prescribed serotonin re-uptake inhibitor, FYI).

Anyhoo, I remember, in no particular order, my sister complaining to me that she couldn't go to her friend's wedding because of me (in reality, the friend's sister dated a man that I subsequently dated....some people got miffed at this). So I told her that was ridiculous since that friend's sister has since married and has children, has moved on in effect.... Of course, my sister didn't see the logic of this.

Ok, next scenario, I see my maternal grandmother (who died almost 2 years ago) and she has cut all of her hair off into a very short style (she personally cut it). Except, she left the hair a bit long at the nape and I was trying to get her to sit still so I could "fix" the hair cut. Her hair was very gray and she never had all gray hair before in my lifetime. (I did look at my hair yesterday and noticed there were some very shiny, gray hairs and thought, heck, I should just go all gray since gray is supposed to be "in" now. That won't happen though, I'll fight it til the end, I'm sure).

Then it was though I was looking up from 3 stories below the floor where my mother was working on a large hole in the floor, scraping at the sides. I remember seeing water dripping from it and shards of wood coming down. I thought, what the heck is she doing?!

Lastly, not sure if this was last night or the night before, had a dream of all my teeth falling out. I usually take this as an anxiety dream, I have it a couple times a year.

Goobygirl

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Last night's dream
Reply #1 - Aug 17th, 2010 at 10:28pm

Hello Gooby girl:

Please see possible interpretations in brackets below.

goobygirl wrote on Aug 9th, 2010 at 11:44pm:
This dream was nothing special, but parts were very vivid (I have been doing William Buhlman's lucid dreaming tracks and I have also been taking a prescribed serotonin re-uptake inhibitor, FYI).

[[it's special, because a being who really loves you, perhaps your higher self, created it]]

Anyhoo, I remember, in no particular order, my sister complaining to me that she couldn't go to her friend's wedding because of me (in reality, the friend's sister dated a man that I subsequently dated....some people got miffed at this). So I told her that was ridiculous since that friend's sister has since married and has children, has moved on in effect.... Of course, my sister didn't see the logic of this.

[[You received a confirmation that you don't have anything to feel guilty about. Going by what you wrote, consciously you believe this is so; however, I've found that sometimes things bug us more than we realize, and our higher self/spirit guidance will try to let us know through a dream.]]

Ok, next scenario, I see my maternal grandmother (who died almost 2 years ago) and she has cut all of her hair off into a very short style (she personally cut it). Except, she left the hair a bit long at the nape and I was trying to get her to sit still so I could "fix" the hair cut. Her hair was very gray and she never had all gray hair before in my lifetime. (I did look at my hair yesterday and noticed there were some very shiny, gray hairs and thought, heck, I should just go all gray since gray is supposed to be "in" now. That won't happen though, I'll fight it til the end, I'm sure).

[[I'm not certain what the above means, but this is a possibility. Hair symbolizes thought processes. Since your grandmother has moved on she has had some of her thought processes straigtened out, the extension of hair to her nape represents her upper chakras being harmoniosly connected to her other chakras.

The gray hair thing, your grandmother didn't have such a color while in the world, but you have some gray hair, perhaps this is a way of saying this dream has more to do with you than your grandmother. It is being suggested that you harmonize your thought patterns similar to how your grandma has done so.

It is key that she has moved on to the world of spirit, because this is the place when people get to see how things actually are, regardless of what they believed while in this world.]]

Then it was though I was looking up from 3 stories below the floor where my mother was working on a large hole in the floor, scraping at the sides. I remember seeing water dripping from it and shards of wood coming down. I thought, what the heck is she doing?!

[[I don't know anything about your mother, so it is hard to say. I also don't know about your relationship with her.  Perhaps being below her was a way of saying that in someway you are letting her influence you in a way that doesn't benefit you.  Three floors might be a reference to you third chakra, which is your will power chakra.

Your mother digging below might be a way of saying that your mother is digging her own hole with her approach, so there is no point in letting her influence you.  Water can be a symbol for spirit energy, so perhaps an issue that is both psychological and spiritual is being addressed.

Chards of wood might simply be a part of the backdrop of the scene you found yourself in, or it might be a way of saying that your mom is too rooted to being a biological life form to understand about your spiritual needs.]]

Lastly, not sure if this was last night or the night before, had a dream of all my teeth falling out. I usually take this as an anxiety dream, I have it a couple times a year.

[[Perhaps it is a way of saying you won't be young forever, so seek a more eternal way to view yourself.
Clearly this is something you are already doing, but I've found that guidance will continue to nudge us along even when we put in effort, because sometimes more intensity is needed. Sometimes it is a matter of how we are directing our energy.]]

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 9:18pm

Recoverer,

I really enjoyed reading your interpretation. Lots of it was on point. I'll reply in return.

[[You received a confirmation that you don't have anything to feel guilty about. Going by what you wrote, consciously you believe this is so; however, I've found that sometimes things bug us more than we realize, and our higher self/spirit guidance will try to let us know through a dream.]]

Yeah, I never felt guilty about it. But my sister is the type that thinks other people's opinions are very important.

[[I'm not certain what the above means, but this is a possibility. Hair symbolizes thought processes. Since your grandmother has moved on she has had some of her thought processes straigtened out, the extension of hair to her nape represents her upper chakras being harmoniosly connected to her other chakras.

The gray hair thing, your grandmother didn't have such a color while in the world, but you have some gray hair, perhaps this is a way of saying this dream has more to do with you than your grandmother. It is being suggested that you harmonize your thought patterns similar to how your grandma has done so.

It is key that she has moved on to the world of spirit, because this is the place when people get to see how things actually are, regardless of what they believed while in this world.]]

I like the idea of my grandma seeing things for how they are. She was never religious, and we would talk about some of my more "out there" ideas which she never put down.

[[I don't know anything about your mother, so it is hard to say. I also don't know about your relationship with her.  Perhaps being below her was a way of saying that in someway you are letting her influence you in a way that doesn't benefit you.  Three floors might be a reference to you third chakra, which is your will power chakra.

Your mother digging below might be a way of saying that your mother is digging her own hole with her approach, so there is no point in letting her influence you.  Water can be a symbol for spirit energy, so perhaps an issue that is both psychological and spiritual is being addressed.

Chards of wood might simply be a part of the backdrop of the scene you found yourself in, or it might be a way of saying that your mom is too rooted to being a biological life form to understand about your spiritual needs.]]

My mom's and my relationship is not well right now. She has, I believe, early onset dementia. This causes her to accuse me of things and I have ceased contact with her. She is very traditional in religion and very set in her ways.

Thanks for your effort, I found it insightful!

Goobygirl

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Aug 19th, 2010 at 10:29pm

You're welcome.

It sounds like I got maybe a "little" right. I had a harder time than usual trying to figure out what the symbology meant.

Falling teeth? I've analyzed thousands of symbolic messages and never ran accross that symbol. Cheesy

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #4 - Aug 20th, 2010 at 6:37pm

Recoverer,

You got a lot right, I just didn't give a ton of feedback. It resonated with me.

There's lots of interpretations online about teeth falling out, including feelings of loss or money issues. I always see it as an anxiety dream.

Goobygirl

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.