Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Spreading Truth via My New Clothing Line! (Read 1572 times)
I Am Dude

Spreading Truth via My New Clothing Line!
Aug 9th, 2010 at 2:52pm

Hey everyone!  I have just started a clothing line called Paid To Live.  The message of my brand is that you will be supported by God/the Universe/Source if you be yourself and do what you love to do, if do what resonates the highest with your inner self.  The goal of my brand is not just to make money, but to spread this message to as many people as possible, so that every time someone is seen wearing one of my shirts, they remember what Paid To Live means, and hopefully begin to want to live the Paid To Live lifestyle of doing what they love to do, which is synonymous with being in touch with one's Higher Self.

It would be great if you would support my cause and purchase a T-Shirt from my website:

paidtoliveclothing.com

You will find the items for sale in the "Store" category.

I will personally ship the T-Shirt of your choice directly to you as soon as I receive the request.  If you believe in enlightening our society, this will be a good start, and hopefully you spread Paid To Live's message to your friends and family as well.

Thanks and God/Source bless!

Vince aka Out Of Body Dude  Grin

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.