Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
...a dream or... (Read 4990 times)
usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
...a dream or...
Jul 6th, 2010 at 3:35pm

Two weeks ago Sunday morning, I was standing in what felt like a social situation...small groups of people, or beings, arrayed around an open space.  My spirit guide was off to my 2:00 (a little to my right for those not aviation oriented!) and speaking to several other beings while looking in my general direction.  I was aware of him over there and this was not a strange situation...I was calm and comfortable. 

I happened to hear my guide say in a slightly raised voice "Yes, he is on say (en sai?) all his life...and he dithers!"  I looked at him and he was looking straight at me together with those standing near him...all looking at me with pursed lips and shaking heads.  I had a feeling of embarrassment and confusion.  If he said it I must be botching something, but I had no idea what "on say" could possibly mean.

This was at about 5:30 am and while I was rolling it around in my head I got up to write it all down prior to forgetting it.  After my quick notes I went back to bed and went to sleep.  I got up with the feeling that I had gotten a message of some significance and continued to try to figure it out.  I googled every sort of term or variation of "on say" but got nothing that even remotely fit.  I asked friends who usually pick up on my dreams and they were as flummoxed as I.

Then this last Sunday I picked up my writing bag and pulled out the legal pad I had written my last few dream impressions in and I was surprised to note I had written three pages regarding the above event!  Amazing what gets lost in memory. 

Apparently "on say" has something to do with manifestation or the law of attraction in some spiritual context.  I am alleged to have a powerful ability to choose the direction in which I determine to go, but instead of doing what I know it takes to do that or go there, I dither.  The three pages go through various information I have received over the past four years that provide some general direction, suggested directions or even possible directions, but I have dithered.

I had a meditation yesterday (Monday) that requested information on what direction my higher self  intended for me and was told that right now I am frustrated because what I want to do is out of my hands for the time being.  I am ready, willing and able to perform, but my hands are tied by my current situation.  I asked if this was a change from two weeks ago when I was told I was dithering and I got a vision of my guide and the other pursed lipped, head shakers, nodding in unison!  I summarized by asking if I understood this correctly...I was told I was capable of doing so much more than I was and that I was chastised as dithering, I made some changes but circumstances  as they are right now prevent my acting, thus I am no longer dithering, but I cannot act due to other current conditions...?  Again a chorus of smiling and nodding and a warm feeling washed over me.  My next request was for a timeframe of when conditions will align to allow me to move forward in a non-dithering fashion...I got July, August and September written in stylized letters flashing by in no order or sequence. 

So, was this a dream, another dimension or something else entirely?  Its message is fairly clear, although I cannot imagine what I have changed in order to no longer be dithering, other than to consciously try to focus my thoughts on what I want as opposed to what I do not want (Thanks Abraham and the Hicks!).  Anyway, if anyone has had anything similar or has any other insight that might add or confirm this kind of contact, please do not heistate to contribute.

In love and light...      

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: ...a dream or...
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2010 at 8:42pm

Bon jour Wink

Do we have anyone who speaks French here?  I'm wondering if 'En c'est' is an idiom or some sort of expression for "It is in some place..."?
'En' in the French dialect is pronounced like' on', somewhat. 'C'est' is pronounced 'say,' sorta.
French on-line dictionary:
" en Preposition (a) in a place, to when moving
to a place; in a period of time; by a means of
transport; in a state; to treat, behave, act as; "

Wow, I've also been having dreams where I'm with a small group of 8 or so persons I don't know but am expected to interact with. They seem to already know each other and seem to be attentive to how I am acting. My guide said they are people I may be meeting soon. Sometimes I felt that I was being interviewed.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2010 at 11:05pm

Everytime I get the impression I ought to talk to someone, I do, whether I wanted to or not, so its usually good to go ahead and do it...especially if it is your spirit guides who are saying you ought.  The wonderful thing is that you'll be meeting them soon, so loom forward to it and let it come.   Mine is half that I am meeting new folks and the other is that I will be remeeting old folks...interesting, but when I saw them naked on a picnic table how do you get past that?  Of course there is one who didn't dance on the table, was everything I thought I wanted and had the mentality, the sexuality, the spirituality, and whatever else you could imagine from twenty three years ago, but that wouldn't come into play, would it?  Hold on, because it might...

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 1:53am

Looking at your dream I am moved to say that perhaps you are being encouraged to do something slightly differently. I don't know your habits, but I am moved to say that the time between sleeping and waking is a powerful one, and one which you can use to your advantage. That's all.

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #4 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 4:43pm

First, I must apologize for my second post.  I do not have any recollection of typing it, nor do I know what was intended to be conveyed.  I am not stating this as an excuse, simply trying to understand what I might have been doing and thinking...apparently typing while not maintaining a single valid thought.  All I can say in my defense is that last night I attended a birthday party and had several well-mixed martinis, a favored vice that never seems to end well...

Second, Bets, thank you very much for your comments.  My college french is now mostly gone from lack of use, but some form of french expression was the impression I got when I heard it.  My primary guide appears to me as a tall, slim aesthete who you could easily imagine dropping a foreign expression into the conversation!  I'll research that more.

I too have been in a lot of recent crowds and seemed to be the main attraction...one of my readers said it wasn't a dream, but couldn't peg just where/when it was.  She said they were all familiar to me in spirit.  In yours, can you see everyone as human or do you just get a vague visual and a strong sense of "beings"?  I had one where I couldn't make out everyone who surrounded me and when I thought "are they people?" they all immediately became people dressed in 1960's cocktail attire...men in peg legged slacks, thin ties and sportcoats, women in dresses belted at the waist and high-heeled (about an inch or two high), pointed toe shoes.   

b2, thank you for your thoughts on the matter as well.  My most active time...in fact all my lucid dreams and most of my contact with guidance and others, have occurred between 3:15 and 5:00 am.  I have only noted the time, however, and not attempted to use it to my advantage.  It is incredibly rich in productivity without intention...how would you suggest I apply that intention?  I want to start now!   

Once again, I apologize for any offence caused by my TUI and I also intend to curb my martini imbibation...my head will appreciate it in the morning.       

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #5 - Jul 8th, 2010 at 2:06am

Scott, perhaps you should at least lock up the computer before having that second martini.  Are you sure you weren't having some of those foo-foo drinks, like Naked on the Beach or whatever they are called?

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Jul 8th, 2010 at 9:45am

Wink That's fun!

Could it have been your Guide taking over in your semi-consciousness, Scott?
It all sounds like the phantom post and your earlier notdream --/experience are about some souls from your disk family and some souls new to you.
Yes, also in my similiar experiences, I see only 1--3 people clearly and the others' backs are kept to me or as you have said are blurs.
The over-all similarities with my recent experiences are rather over-whelming,  Huh or at least whelming!

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #7 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 8:32am

Hi

I asked my guide about these experiences last night.   He said that 'dreams' are for one individual but the experiences described here are thought-forms that represent communications among several souls.
They are planning for a next incarnation, and he didn't have a time line for how soon those plans would be used. He said each one presents a separate possible choice to be made later, sort of by consensus.

What the figures are wearing are used to best represent them and the lifestyle they'll be living. I didn't ask about time travel back to an earlier period, since I wanted to keep my mind calm so I could get back to sleep.  Smiley  I did ask if the amount of light in the background symbolized the amount of spiritual energy/love with that life, since some of mine seemed dimly lit. He said it had no bearing.

Due to the sense of being interviewed in some of them, I asked if these were people I'd be working for. He guided me into saying 'working on life together' instead.

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #8 - Jul 13th, 2010 at 9:21am

betson wrote on Jul 10th, 2010 at 8:32am:
Hi

I asked my guide about these experiences last night.   He said that 'dreams' are for one individual but the experiences described here are thought-forms that represent communications among several souls.
They are planning for a next incarnation, and he didn't have a time line for how soon those plans would be used. He said each one presents a separate possible choice to be made later, sort of by consensus.

What the figures are wearing are used to best represent them and the lifestyle they'll be living. I didn't ask about time travel back to an earlier period, since I wanted to keep my mind calm so I could get back to sleep.  Smiley  I did ask if the amount of light in the background symbolized the amount of spiritual energy/love with that life, since some of mine seemed dimly lit. He said it had no bearing.

Due to the sense of being interviewed in some of them, I asked if these were people I'd be working for. He guided me into saying 'working on life together' instead.

Bets

Bets, that is really cool!  So these are planning sessions...I wonder what aspect of future lives they play because the sessions that I was shown included primary soul mates, alot of love and laughter.  Your recent event sounded alot like my "'60's cocktail party" dream, which didn't exhibit alot of camaraderie and fun, but rather somewhat serious...nothing bad, just not the fun and games I am used to when dealing with this stuff.  As for wearing something indicative of what lifestyle they'll be living, either I'm gonna be stuck with a bunch of "suits", or we're in a retro '60's movie!  And I'll have a martini!

Thanks for contributing this...next time I am going to pay more attention to the thoughts and impressions I get as opposed to simply wondering what the heck I'm doing there...

Scott

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #9 - Aug 9th, 2010 at 11:35pm

Maybe "sensei?" which means "master."

Goobygirl

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.