Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Silly Little Finger (Read 9109 times)
msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Silly Little Finger
Apr 29th, 2010 at 4:44pm

I've done this exercise a few times and the closest I've come to feeling intent is a tightness in my chest that gets released after I move the finger. Has anyone else experienced this?

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Silly Little Finger
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2010 at 6:43pm

msagansk wrote on Apr 29th, 2010 at 4:44pm:
I've done this exercise a few times and the closest I've come to feeling intent is a tightness in my chest that gets released after I move the finger. Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi M: Well it seems we are in a similar path tragectory... this exercise is very important for two reasons...

1. There is a gap of about 1/10000 of a second between the past and the future... if you can get into this gap... that is where creation occurs...

2. It will do one of two things you will achieve the ability to create the future or you may if you have 'grace' you will transcend... sort of accidentally because I don't thing this is your goal... but, you are dealing with the power of creation...

This could a very long process to master this.

Yes, you are activating the chakras... and yes that is what is supposed to happen.

I wonder why you and i are the only ones posting, LOL!!

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #2 - Apr 30th, 2010 at 10:10am

Haha I don't know.

I also feel a bit of a twitch in the back of my head, slightly on the left side. I'm trying to make sure I'm not making up the feeling while I do the exercise lol.

I think this intention manifestation has to do with Focus 15 as well?

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Apr 30th, 2010 at 11:19am

msagansk wrote on Apr 30th, 2010 at 10:10am:
I think this intention manifestation has to do with Focus 15 as well?

Elaborate on this M.

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #4 - Apr 30th, 2010 at 11:24am

It's just something I read about on the TMI forums that Bruce Moen apparently talks about in Voyages to Curiosities Father. I haven't yet read it myself so I don't know much more about it.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #5 - May 1st, 2010 at 10:01am

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 29th, 2010 at 6:43pm:
msagansk wrote on Apr 29th, 2010 at 4:44pm:

Hi M: Well it seems we are in a similar path tragectory... this exercise is very important for two reasons...

1. There is a gap of about 1/10000 of a second between the past and the future... if you can get into this gap... that is where creation occurs...

2. It will do one of two things you will achieve the ability to create the future or you may if you have 'grace' you will transcend... sort of accidentally because I don't thing this is your goal... but, you are dealing with the power of creation...

S.

Hi M: I made an assumption I probablyl should not have made... you have read Eckhart Tolle's - Power of Now! In the opening of the book he describes his transcendental experience that changed his life... in my opinion he got into the 1/10000 of a sec gap between the past and the future and experienced the eternal now... that is the Transcendental experience, it is the goal of the spiritual aspirant... to achieve this state... and it is a state... the Silly Little Finger exercise is capable of triggering this state accidentally 'if you have Grace'.

S.

IP Logged

Sammy

Montreal
Reply #6 - May 5th, 2010 at 9:45pm

I borrowed a technique that I've used in my 20 years of martial arts training (aikido) where i visualize a series of moves.  As i am visualizing the moves and i zero in on one particular sequence i get this feeling that i believe is the same feeling Bruce Moen is describing.  That analogy he uses at the end of the chapter about wanting to kick a pebble on a road and at the very last moment changing your mind perfectly describes it for me.  It's like the feeling of being right on the very edge of performing an action.  As soon as i get this feeling I focus on it and then place my intent and then this wave of something-or-other (energy maybe) washes over me.  It's definitely a good feeling though.  That's as far as I've gotten in my attempts since June of last year.  Still trying whenever I get some quiet time.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #7 - May 6th, 2010 at 2:25am

Sammy wrote on May 5th, 2010 at 9:45pm:
I borrowed a technique that I've used in my 20 years of martial arts training (aikido) where i visualize a series of moves.  As i am visualizing the moves and i zero in on one particular sequence i get this feeling that i believe is the same feeling Bruce Moen is describing.  That analogy he uses at the end of the chapter about wanting to kick a pebble on a road and at the very last moment changing your mind perfectly describes it for me.  It's like the feeling of being right on the very edge of performing an action.  As soon as i get this feeling I focus on it and then place my intent and then this wave of something-or-other (energy maybe) washes over me.  It's definitely a good feeling though.  That's as far as I've gotten in my attempts since June of last year.  Still trying whenever I get some quiet time.

Hi Sammy: Have you read Eckhart Tolle's - The Power of Now??

S.

IP Logged

Sammy

Montreal
Reply #8 - May 7th, 2010 at 9:07pm

No I haven't.   What is about?

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #9 - May 7th, 2010 at 11:47pm

Sammy wrote on May 7th, 2010 at 9:07pm:
No I haven't.   What is about?

Hi Sammy: It is about Echart Tolle's trancendental experience... in the openning of the book his experience of entering the now is what can happen if this exercise and the technique you describe achieves the experience of the gap between the past and the future... the place where creation occurs.

S.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.