Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Noise pressure in crowded areas (Read 4017 times)
alchemist

Brisbane
Noise pressure in crowded areas
Apr 3rd, 2010 at 12:07am

Lately I've noticed an incredible amout of internal non-physical information bombarding me in crowded areas. It gets so bad that i feel like my skull and chest is going to crush in. Its not the normal verbal noise you hear in a crowd that bothers me but what feels like internal thoughts and emotions.

In the cinema the other night watching hurt locker, I walked out of the movie and nearly passed out several times. Only when I got a fair distance away could I breath again.

Anyone experienced this before?
« Last Edit: Apr 3rd, 2010 at 5:52pm by alchemist »  

Mark
  Ω
--:--

IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Re: Noise pressure in crowded areas
Reply #1 - Apr 3rd, 2010 at 7:46am

Hm. I'm not sure if its actually similar or not, but I often get vibrations of energy which pump through my spine and head. Similar to what people call "chill bumps" but a bit more relaxing and not established from anything disturbing or uncomfortable. I've never had this happen much until a few months ago when I began to accept the information of the afterlife and that I there is a great power at work which I have ignored. I get the vibrations more often when I am discovering new information when reading or when I am thinking and reflecting very deeply.

Last weekend I went to sleep and woke up an hour later to feel the vibrations had a very extreme level. But it is only discomforting that it is new, as the actual physical feeling is pretty soothing and not uncomfortable at all.

"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. " -Bertrand Russel

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Apr 3rd, 2010 at 11:43am

Hi,

Yes, it does happen as an aspect of quieting your own ego-noise and becoming more sensitive to energies around you, perhaps by using other subtle bodies than the physical that you have more and more access to.

Do you find time to meditate quietly sitting up? Such meditation is a process of clearing such excess energies as well as bringing in the calming energies you need.  Balancing.

Some people get scared at this point and 'rough themselves up' with more meat, louder music, etc trying to desensitise  their systems. But there are wonderful rewards in continuing your development. I hope you'll keep on exploring the afterlife concepts!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

alchemist

Brisbane
Reply #3 - Apr 3rd, 2010 at 6:05pm

Thanks for the replies. Its good to get these things out !

I have been meditating for about an hour daily over the last eight or so years. I often practice many techniques including one called Witnessing the Mind where you create a space between your consciousness and the mind, effectively witnessing the mind's chatter and noise whilst remaining an impartial observer. This has allowed me to be able to sit and observe without any thoughts for long periods of time.

Through this work, I've come to accept the fact that there is so much going on around us at any time / place (even if you can't use your normal senses to perceive them). Its also allowed me to consciously project out of body at will although the sensory feedback I receive is non-physical and quite subtle compared to a textbook OBE where I retain all my usual faculties.

I guess the sensitivity to crowded public places is a byproduct of this development. I don't intend to stop as I think things are starting to get really interesting!

betson wrote on Apr 3rd, 2010 at 11:43am:
Hi,

Yes, it does happen as an aspect of quieting your own ego-noise and becoming more sensitive to energies around you, perhaps by using other subtle bodies than the physical that you have more and more access to.

Do you find time to meditate quietly sitting up? Such meditation is a process of clearing such excess energies as well as bringing in the calming energies you need.  Balancing.

Some people get scared at this point and 'rough themselves up' with more meat, louder music, etc trying to desensitise  their systems. But there are wonderful rewards in continuing your development. I hope you'll keep on exploring the afterlife concepts!

Bets

Mark
  Ω
--:--

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #4 - Apr 4th, 2010 at 8:42am

My daughter used to have no end of trouble with that, she's finally learned to shield reasonably well.  Just something you have to learn with practice.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #5 - Apr 4th, 2010 at 8:12pm

I have had very similar episodes when my clearing started to progress so rapidly. It got so I actually avoided going out to malls and crowded stores, doing no Christmas shopping at all except online. I found it helped to consciously ground myself, and also to ask for assistance with protection. My personal favoraite is Archangel Michael and his Sword of Protection, as well as Pallas Athena, the Wise Warrior. You can also visualize putting on a Golden Cloak of Protection. It got so I could actually read the people I passed or touched, and it got emotionally exhausting. It seems our fellow humans are not a happy lot in general.

Thomas

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Apr 5th, 2010 at 3:37am

hi i remember as a little girl sitting on this really crowded bus with my sister deanna and my grandmother and there were loads of women on this bus and they were all talking and then i heard my grandmother say to this other woman ,"i cant hear myself think,they are talking that much, i dont care, but if i hear any of them talking about me, they will know about it"

the strange thing is when my grandmother said this it went really quiet on the bus,and my grandmother said"that's better peace at last,

and also when we were getting off the bus the bus driver asked my grandmother out on a date and she just give him a look and said"no thankyou,i asked her why he said that to her and she just said,"i will let you know when you grow up"i know this is off topic but this subject just brought back this childhood memory to me.

my grandmother had a best friend that lived next door when my mum was a little girl and they went to town together came home and my mum and her son had had a water fight in her friends house and her's and my grandmother rolled her sleeves up and her and her friend had a fight and from that day they were friends no more.

my grandmother would help anyone and was very loving but if someone crossed her she would always roll her sleeves up,she was a really loving grandmother to us and i wonder wheter shes like that now in the spiritworld. lol

love and god bless  love juditha

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #7 - Apr 5th, 2010 at 8:31am

Hi Juditha,

When your grandmother heard people talking on the quiet bus, was she hearing voices  psychically? 
Did she ever talk to you about her gift?

When background noises get to a certain level, like the rumble of bus motor and tires, I sometimes become sensitive to noise/voices from beyond the physical. For example, once I heard someone telling me that I was going to run into 'Brenda,' a friend I'd lost track of. A few weeks later, Brenda called.  It was another friend Brenda, different than the one I'd been expecting, but welcome, and the voice hadn't lied.   Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #8 - Apr 5th, 2010 at 12:51pm

Just in case it relates, my girlfriend has read a number of books about being empathic, and recently for the first time she found some books on the subject that are really helpful. They are written by Rose Rosetree.

Regarding the energy StoneColdTrue wrote about, I went through an energetic system development process and as a result my energy has become quite alive. Because this is so, I am able to help with retrievels (in a manner that is different than Bruce speaks of) and other spirit work, and I can tune into love and light quite quickly.

As you go through this process it is important to have good intentions, be open to divine help, let go of limiting ideas that get in the way, and have a healthy life style.

Some people say that this world is going to ascend to a higher energy level. I've received some messages which suggest that this is so. Perhaps some of us need to have our energy worked on.

IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Reply #9 - Apr 5th, 2010 at 7:10pm

recoverer wrote on Apr 5th, 2010 at 12:51pm:
Just in case it relates, my girlfriend has read a number of books about being empathic, and recently for the first time she found some books on the subject that are really helpful. They are written by Rose Rosetree.

Regarding the energy StoneColdTrue wrote about, I went through an energetic system development process and as a result my energy has become quite alive. Because this is so, I am able to help with retrievels (in a manner that is different than Bruce speaks of) and other spirit work, and I can tune into love and light quite quickly.

As you go through this process it is important to have good intentions, be open to divine help, let go of limiting ideas that get in the way, and have a healthy life style.

Some people say that this world is going to ascend to a higher energy level. I've received some messages which suggest that this is so. Perhaps some of us need to have our energy worked on.

Thank you for commenting on that. I was hoping someone would. When the vibrations woke me up from my sleep it really felt "divine." Like the energy was soothing me to say "you're not crazy, keep this up, you're on the right path." I was literally smiling from how it felt physically.

I know I can't ignore getting into the meditation stuff. My conscious is literally not going to allow me to ignore any of this, but I'm going to finish my semester of school first.

"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. " -Bertrand Russel

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Apr 5th, 2010 at 8:06pm

Good to hear that the energy felt positive. When it comes to meditation, I suggest staying away from the gurus, they'll lead you astray and curtail your development. Instead, find out what works for you.

IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Reply #11 - Apr 5th, 2010 at 8:32pm

Yeah I was just going to follow suggestions on the net, and start reading Bruce's books.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #12 - Apr 6th, 2010 at 12:14pm

I believe it is fine to try out the suggestions of somebody such as Bruce, because he doesn't claim to be an all knowing guru, and doesn't seek followers to put him on a pedestal.

StoneColdTrue wrote on Apr 5th, 2010 at 8:32pm:
Yeah I was just going to follow suggestions on the net, and start reading Bruce's books.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.