Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Re: Relaxation_revisited! (Read 50944 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Relaxation_revisited!
Reply #60 - May 15th, 2010 at 7:05pm

Seraphis1 wrote on May 6th, 2010 at 12:44pm:
5/6/2010 - Well tonight I fly to Faber for Lifeline... the retrieval program... I am not sure I will post.. tho if I do... it will have to be in the retrieval section... I am looking forward to this trip because I am told I will be able to do my second session in the tank.

S.

Summary:

Just to briefly summarize my Lifeline experience. In Guidelines I was told by my guides to take Lifeline next, there I would relieve a phantom. Much happened in that interim and I had possibly five ego changes in that span of time… so, I was skeptical that I could accomplish much more than that in Lifelines. I felt I was possibly played out for a while…

Wrong…..!!

I encountered and retrieved a major phantom which had been blocking my path to my primary goal of Transience… when it was neutralized the very next series of session produced a Self-realization event… in which I was one with the Eternal Self… this lasted only a few hours but it was the first time I had a direct experience of the Self without the tabernacles, Eucharist and Holy Grail shields to protect me from the radiation of the event…

Much more happened but this was The Event.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #61 - May 16th, 2010 at 11:59pm

Seraphis1 wrote on May 16th, 2010 at 10:05pm:
5/16/2010 - power nap afternoon session:

Today is Sunday and my day of rest… but, I have developed the habit of power napping and because being in that reverie state IS borderland… I am having great success in getting the first two requirements for an o.b.e.:

1. 100 % relaxation
     2. Quiet the mind

The vibrations begin in my feet. In then my whole body starts to want to vibrate… in this session I was about to exit from the brow point and also from the top of my head…

But I discovered I have an ’ego’ issue that stops me… because just before I exit I think, ’Wow, won’t this be great to report to the board.’ and ’Won’t everybody just be admiring and astonished at my skill and ability.’

And every time my mind kicks in this egocentric, exhibitionist infantile need for peer show offishness and Upmanship… the exit stops…

So it is more than belief systems that are barriers but ‘ego’ issues…

Hopefully, exposing and embarrassing myself before the world will dissolve this thing… the ego hates honesty and humility…

S.

Interesting… exposing of putting things into the linear world made it possible for the true reason for the arrested exit… I.e… I violated the second condition for an o.b.e.  2. Quiet the mind!  That is the real reason the exit was arrested… not so much my ego as my ego turned on my mind and that turned off the exit reflex.

The plot thickens.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #62 - May 17th, 2010 at 2:01pm

5/17/2010 morning session:

The character of the sessions have changed again… but clearly there is a night and day difference between the Power nap sessions and the official sessions… there was a new development in my breathing which is hard to explain… I think it is quite a good sign… because using the diaphragmatic breath technique I am aware of a hole in my solar plexus area… probably the center of the solar plexus chakra… but, controlling the breath is a powerful tool used by Tibetan monks…

This session began with a light flash… in my lifeline sessions and this session I am eating somehow food is an issue… I haven’t asked for guidance in this yet… but, I will see where it goes… landscape… purple light pulse… the vibrations were there… I may have been o.b.e… and I attempted to shift my p.o.c. which I think was already shifted because I saw the top of my head… but the details were different from the real time world… the room was essentially true to detail but I was not aware of the whole room… this is not unusual to be in the astral area just slightly above the rtz… but, not sure…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #63 - May 17th, 2010 at 6:41pm

5/17/2010 afternoon session:

This session is one of the rare sessions that my power nap syndrone coincides with a formal session… I thought there would be more fireworks than usual but… it was nothing out of the ordinary…

Fundamental body shift… (this is a regular occurrence now and must be a sign that my fundamental body is loosening up and ready to at some point become detached from it embedment in the physical… some practicianers report that they are able to move the fundamental energy body around inside the physical body… which must be an amazing ability… but remember the fundamental body does not leave the physical body but when under control generates an expanded energy body which can and does hover near the physical body (according to Robert Bruce)… the expanded energy body is the protoplasm out of which the virtual rtz-double or astral body is generated…) left profile of an attractive woman appears… a new kind of tension is developing in the solar plexus… the chakra formation is becoming more like the heart chakra a body… up to now I have been experiencing it as pinpoints of pains in specific defined plexus points… seem to be observing a ball or dressing area of period costumed women… one is masked is the style of medieval or renaissance gatherings… very pronounced fundamental body shift… another beautiful man walks from left to right… clear and succinct…

I stayed in this session beyond the disc ending and was experiencing very deep states of relaxation…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #64 - May 17th, 2010 at 11:11pm

5/17/2010 evening session:

Well, now I know frustration. What do I have to do?? I got the vibrations and they developed into 100 needles and not 10,000 needles… but I was right on the razor’s edge… and I didn’t o.b.e. as I should have…

I realize that there was a failure of intensity… but, all of this is supposed to be automatic…

It is absolutely confounding… to be so near and yet so far...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #65 - May 18th, 2010 at 9:40am

The Barrier of Can’ts

Seraphis1 wrote on May 17th, 2010 at 11:10pm:
5/17/2010 evening session:

Well, now I know frustration. What do I have to do?? I got the vibrations and they developed into 100 needles and not 10,000 needles… but I was right on the razor’s edge… and I didn’t o.b.e. as I should have…

I realize that there was a failure of intensity… but, all of this is supposed to be automatic…

It is absolutely confounding… to be so near and yet so far...

S.

I’ve hit a major karmic barrier… the barrier of can’ts…

5/18/2010: morning dream:

I am in an amusement park with Kristine… we are a couple… returning to the car in a crowded walkway she gets ahead of me… I can’t seem to catch up… I am mad that she doesn’t check to find out where I am… I resolve to break off the relationship… she is too inconsiderate… she can’t have any consideration for me much less love me… I’m climbing a long flight of wooden stairs… my brother is beside me I tell him to go ahead my legs are just logs I can’t lift them…
I awaken with like this huge stone rock for a solar plexus… this must be the barrier of can’ts… I can’t o.b.e., its beyond me…  maybe my experiences are all made up and a figment of my imagination… I can’t go on… I can’t do anything at all… I am impotent… can’t, can’t, can’t and more can’t… LOL!!!

Monroe hit a wall… he couldn’t go through it, he couldn’t go around it left of right, he couldn’t rise above it… frustrated, afraid and thinking the worst… being stuck in a never, neverland forever… he was inspired to go back the way he came….

My question is… what is my way back the way I came??? Stay tuned.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #66 - May 18th, 2010 at 2:53pm

The Barrier of Can’ts

Seraphis1 wrote on May 17th, 2010 at 11:10pm:
I’ve hit a major karmic barrier… the barrier of can’ts…

5/18/2010: morning dream:

I am in an amusement park with Kristine… we are a couple… returning to the car in a crowded walkway she gets ahead of me… I can’t seem to catch up… I am mad that she doesn’t check to find out where I am… I resolve to break off the relationship… she is too inconsiderate… she can’t have any consideration for me much less love me… I’m climbing a long flight of wooden stairs… my brother is beside me I tell him to go ahead my legs are just logs I can’t lift them…
I awaken with like this huge stone rock for a solar plexus… this must be the barrier of can’ts… I can’t o.b.e., its beyond me…  maybe my experiences are all made up and a figment of my imagination… I can’t go on… I can’t do anything at all… I am impotent… can’t, can’t, can’t and more can’t… LOL!!!

S.

I think the interpretation of this dream is as follow:

It is the battle of Cain and Abel, King Saul and David, Right brain vs left brain… which will dominate… (not with standing hemi-sync and its synchronizing effects…)

This goes back to Guidelines… where I was being worked on to balance my feminine and masculine aspects… I am too male… well recent developments have finally hit the main trunk of my predominant ego structure… my Cain aspect is attempting to survive at all costs… Kristine my feminine aspect gets away from me and my Cainian aspect loves the idea of convincing “me” to break off the relationship… ‘…she how uninterested she is in your welfare… she doesn’t care about you…’ the Cainian aspect is throwing in all the resources it has at its disposal… it can (it can in the dream state, affect my mobility… my legs got heavy I couldn’t climb the stairs (ascend into higher levels of consciousness???)… the Cainian aspect controls the solar plexus chakra the dividing line between the lower world and the upper world… if I succeed in ascending Cain must die, be crucified, or dissolve… it don’t like that idea… my job is to keep on truckin’.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #67 - May 18th, 2010 at 3:15pm

5/18/2010 - morning session:

Breathing on a tubular line… from the solar plexus chakra hole to the base of the sternum… a female brunette is working on the area… something is in the air… boulders drop suddenly… a large kind of hayseed type in farmers overalls and a big white stetson… is busy doing something… attempt to shift poc… into the form… some success but in conclusive… nerve pain in right knee cap area… underside… head goes heavy on the pillow…

Who is the brunettee? What is she working on? Who is the hayseed…? I have seen both before…

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.