Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Re: Relaxation_revisited! (Read 50947 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Relaxation_revisited!
Reply #45 - Apr 30th, 2010 at 11:09pm

4/30/2010 - morning session:

I’ve satisfied at least two of the four conditions for an obe…

1. 100 % relaxation… I think it is about 95 % not sure bur feel completely relaxed with subtle variations… have no way to evaluate the state…

2. I have quieted my mind to the extent that I can id the perceiver… image and visual maker… see vague visuals… interpreter… lite effort of the interpeter to id the visuals… but… it sputters…

3. Shifting my poc is a problem….

But, I can’t describe this sensation of a big build up of some force… it wants to explode… it is building something like inflating a balloon… but, the disc always goes into shutdown come back mode when this happens… not sure what to do… I attempt to stay in session when disc ends but… it seems to bring back from the edge and I don’t have the (psychic energy??) to hold the tight rope walk….

The fourth condition is to have enough psychic energy to sustain the state….

Intuitively I suspect that keeping on keeping on is the solution…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #46 - May 1st, 2010 at 2:19am

Seraphis1 wrote on May 1st, 2010 at 2:16am:
Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 30th, 2010 at 11:07pm:
4/30/2010 - morning session:

I’ve satisfied at least two of the four conditions for an obe…

1. 100 % relaxation… I think it is about 95 % not sure bur feel completely relaxed with subtle variations… have no way to evaluate the state…

2. I have quieted my mind to the extent that I can id the perceiver… image and visual maker… see vague visuals… interpreter… lite effort of the interpeter to id the visuals… but… it sputters…

3. Shifting my poc is a problem….

But, I can’t describe this sensation of a big build up of some force… it wants to explode…

it is building something like inflating a balloon… but, the disc always goes into shutdown come back mode when this happens… not sure what to do… I attempt to stay in session when disc ends but… it seems to bring back from the edge and I don’t have the (psychic energy??) to hold the tight rope walk….

The fourth condition is to have enough psychic energy to sustain the state….

Intuitively I suspect that keeping on keeping on is the solution…

S.

Just as I was about to go to sleep... I had a thought... there are four phases of the obe... The fundamental energy body which generates the expanded energy body I wonder is the But, I can’t describe this sensation of a big build up of some force… it wants to explode… IS the expanded energy body attempting to generate... ???

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #47 - May 2nd, 2010 at 12:18am

5/1/2010 - evening session:

I finally think I know what it is I am doing…
Session starts with a sharp pain in the phrenic plexus… at last I have duplicated consciously a pain… getting into the solar plexus and consequently the solar plexus chakra is a toe in the door… my breathing technique is beginning to payoff… feeling very confident in this path…

Got a body jolt… (obe symptom)… fundamental energy body shivering very subtly like a bowl of jello… had the filling balloon sensation… very pronounced… must be close… steady as she goes…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #48 - May 2nd, 2010 at 4:57pm

5/2/2010 - Power nap:

Today is supposed to be my day of rest.. But I did a power nap and holy cow… the vibrations came in… I must be very close to a controlled o.b.e…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #49 - May 3rd, 2010 at 3:11pm

5/3/2010 - morning session:

Too well rested… not even close to borderland state… but it is interesting that the ego is trying to discredit the work… trying to shut it down… delivering some very disparaging remarks and I told you so commentary…

Streaming energy under the right leg at bend… (a name came up - deleted)… pressure left frontal lobe…  heart chakra activating… lookout cage (guard???) top of prison wall… (Mike here is where I completely forgot this incident… only the tape triggered the information)… start of a risqué sexual encounter with my ex-wife… (deleted)…

S.
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2010 at 6:35pm by Seraphis1 »  

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #50 - May 3rd, 2010 at 7:13pm

5/3/2010 - afternoon session:

Nothing goes like I think it is going to go… I am now experiencing the rigid body… I think this is another phase of the deep relaxation syndrome tho I thought it was going to be the ‘ten thousand needles’… but, clearly my body IS asleep and this rigid state is ‘sleep paralysis’ without the fear or anxiety…

Session opens with a Fundamental energy body shift… I am aware of my physical heart ‘thumping’… that is odd I think… purple light pulse developing… heart chakra activating… I become aware of my body going ’rigid’… and I realize I am in a state of ’concentration’…

[In Yoga there are five phases of controlled conscious awareness:

1. Concentration (if you can sustain concentration which is the hardest part…the state unfolds into….meditation.)
2. Meditation… (in Yoga this is a very specialize state and not to be confused with the meaning of the word as in common usage)… the best I can describe it in Monrovian terms is the meditative state allows one to enter the M-Field in a controlled way… this apparently are where the powers are… and one is admonished not to attempt to cultivate these powers…one is to sustain the state… if one sustains the state one unfolds into… contemplation)
3. Contemplation… another specialize state with a definition other than the common understanding… (I think if you sustain the meditative state you enter the Monrovian state of timelessness…)…
4. The Sub-Superconscious state: If one sustains Contemplation one unfolds into the Sub-Superconscious state… I think this the area between focus 21 and focus 27 (inclusive)…
5. Superconscious State: Sustain TSSS and it unfolds into the SS… and this is where the Emitter and the Aperture is found…]

At this point I entered the dream mind… I was in bed with a woman… we look up and a Bishop in full regalia with a couple of attendants come in his vestments are covered with gleaming green and white emeralds or some such gems… I am aware he has come to perform the marriage ceremony…

(I think this is a dream mind attempt to process and resolve the movie series I watched last night Judith Wharton’s - The Buccaneers…)

Feel great pressure on my forehead at the brow point…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #51 - May 3rd, 2010 at 11:12pm

5/3/2010 - evening session:

This was a strange session… it start with everything being black… I winked out for a major section of the first part of fss - disc… then solar plexus chakra activated… later heart chakra… then the throat chakra… stayed in session at end of disc for some time…

Black signifies isolation and transition period. ... This is an auspicious color to dream about:signifies freedom, success, money and happy and long-lasting ...

Well, tomorrow is another day.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #52 - May 4th, 2010 at 3:30pm

5/4/2010 - Morning session:

Became aware of a giant cowboy type individual wearing a straw colored stetson… he is bending over something… I decide to see if this is my rtz-double… and attempt to shift poc into the form… it is a confused in conclusive effort… I seemed to have tamed a bird, eagle or avian predator… I have him on a lease and I am walking it… (symbolism?? Is my mind telling me I am taming the rtz-double which is the bird capable of flight… and I have it on a leach??)… tension in my left eye… jolt in the right little toe… (reflexology map shows ‘brain’ stimulation… pineal???)… now in the rigid body asleep state… (am I laying in foundation… ??… I must admit I am a little disappointed that things are going faster… but… !!)… In a Victorian (Edwardian) … dining room …table is set… a castle?? Large glass window on far wall… Or significant manor house… (watched Brideshead Revisited last night… more dream mind digesting images??)… definitely England… lavender robes…  watching a woman (she faces away) clad in a diaphanous dress (shiff??)… her arms in the air stretching ??? I see her through a wrought iron gate… some sexual tension in the scene… woman in yellow dress…

S.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #53 - May 4th, 2010 at 3:31pm

Hi Seraphis,

Have you collected those meanings of black from some sources outside yourself or are working with your own revelations?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #54 - May 4th, 2010 at 6:09pm

5/4/2010 - afternoon session:

It take a bit for the full rigidity to come in... once in it is quite nice... but the highlight of this session was a subtle flash of light at the brow point which expanded outward and enveloped my head and just as quickly faded.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #55 - May 4th, 2010 at 6:12pm

betson wrote on May 4th, 2010 at 3:31pm:
Hi Seraphis,

Have you collected those meanings of black from some sources outside yourself or are working with your own revelations?

Bets

Hi Bets: I encountered this before some years ago working with dream symbols... but, did a color search for black and came up with that short sentence... in dream work it can be a positive color.

Just as death in a dream usually means new beginnings.

Of course context may alter the symbolic generality.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #56 - May 4th, 2010 at 10:19pm

5/4/2010 - Evening session:

That was an amazing session… the rigidity has changed character… I am clearly in the body asleep/mind awake state… had a double Fundamental body shift… this time very pronounced… (in the dream mind??… I was in a place not unlike the shape of the famous Times square triangle… but it had a great fountain bejeweled and perhaps water… I saw a very beautiful man … favoring Alain Delon (Tyrone Powers)  http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2744752128/nm0001128 ; ?? Attempted to shift poc into the form… no real shift feeling… he was dressed in a suit (black)… sitting… white scarf… engaged in conversation… I am definitely in the borderland… but, I am in a state of floating and drifting… at the mercy of the tides… (intention… I have to remember to intend for things to happen as I want them to…)

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #57 - May 5th, 2010 at 2:57pm

5/5/2010 - morning session:

Energy streaming tip of little finger left hand… (reflexology head area… ?? Assuming pineal activation)… fundamental body shift… winked out in the energy recon version sequence… pressure at the brow point… fundamental energy body trembled… (this event is gradually becoming more pronounced and less subtle)…

The rigidity state comes in sooner now… and it character has changed… I have a belief system barrier that says what I am trying to do can’t be done… I applied the conversation method… not sure to what effect… things are trying to happen but that belief structure is probably the inhibitor..

S

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #58 - May 5th, 2010 at 4:10pm

Seraphis1 wrote on May 5th, 2010 at 2:55pm:
5/5/2010 - morning session:

Energy streaming tip of little finger left hand… (reflexology head area… ?? Assuming pineal activation)… fundamental body shift… winked out in the energy recon version sequence… pressure at the brow point… fundamental energy body trembled… (this event is gradually becoming more pronounced and less subtle)…

The rigidity state comes in sooner now… and it character has changed… I have a belief system barrier that says what I am trying to do can’t be done… I applied the conversation method… not sure to what effect… things are trying to happen but that belief structure is probably the inhibitor..

S.

p.s.: I forgot and didn't put it on tape... but in my power nap I remembered that my left astral foot separated from my physical foot... I think... because my left foot felt very light... I also had a falling sensation in my legs along with a jolt... it just all came back in the power nap because something similar happened in that nap...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #59 - May 6th, 2010 at 12:44pm

5/6/2010 - Well tonight I fly to Faber for Lifeline... the retrieval program... I am not sure I will post.. tho if I do... it will have to be in the retrieval section... I am looking forward to this trip because I am told I will be able to do my second session in the tank.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.