Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Re: Relaxation_revisited! (Read 50945 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Relaxation_revisited!
Reply #30 - Apr 22nd, 2010 at 7:22pm

4/22/2010 afternoon session:

Very good session... got to the body numb stage... but, kept winking out... lost most of the tape guidance, but very satisfied.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #31 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 5:11pm

4/23/2010 - Afternoon session:

This session characterized by three subtle movements of The Fundamental Body… the thump… (unusual noises mean an o.b.e. occurred… ) a being who look like out-of-body dude except he was wearing a black head ban… grabbed my arm… I suppose he was trying to drag me out of my body… I assume the real obd didn’t invade my space without my permission LOL!! I think this was a dream mind o.b.e. event..

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #32 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 11:13pm

4/23/2010 - Evening session:

Very busy session… ornate visions… tabernacles…

Mulatto child… grayish blue eyes… watched matrix movie last night probably a echo image sequence… itch left side nose, energy streaming calf left leg… rib cage left side energy streaming… itching upper cheek left side…  heart chakra activating… silhouette of a man seated on a mound… may be nude or bare chested… kind of a Pan look but not half man/animal… in a halo blue light… see an alter… a tabernacle in the middle… door opens… Egyptian goddess… framed in opening…  triangular ornate framed mirror man’s bust in it… frame made of large orbs… gold?? Silver??? … 

This is my version of reaching the emitter and aperture… it is all very religious in symbolism and elaborate carvings and cathedral setting… very deep relaxed state… very much the watcher hard to talk for the tape…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #33 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 2:04am

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2010 at 11:12pm:
4/23/2010 - Evening session:

Very busy session… ornate visions… tabernacles…

Mulatto child… grayish blue eyes… watched matrix movie last night probably a echo image sequence… itch left side nose, energy streaming calf left leg… rib cage left side energy streaming… itching upper cheek left side…  heart chakra activating… silhouette of a man seated on a mound… may be nude or bare chested… kind of a Pan look but not half man/animal… in a halo blue light… see an alter… a tabernacle in the middle… door opens… Egyptian goddess… framed in opening…  triangular ornate framed mirror man’s bust in it… frame made of large orbs… gold?? Silver??? … 

This is my version of reaching the emitter and aperture… it is all very religious in symbolism and elaborate carvings and cathedral setting… very deep relaxed state… very much the watcher hard to talk for the tape…

S.

This is interesting, if I was in the research business it would be interesting to discover who designed the tabernacle holy Eucharist altar, chalice (Holy Grail) ritual in the Holy Roman Church… how far back does it go…. It is clear to me, someone in the early church knew of the emitter and the aperture and designed a ritual around it… but, the meaning of it as describe in Robert Monroe’s Ultimate Journey is lost… today it is an empty ritual… but, someone knew of it at one time….

It is also clear to me that the whole thing is an updating of Solomon’s Temple and at the center of the Temple in the Holy of Holies is The Ark of the Covenant…. (this got transposed into The Golden Tabernacle, as I always see it when I get enough altitude to visit the area…

This is most amazing and moving to experience… profound… full of in expressible meaning and fulfillment….

Thank you Universe for giving me this experience and insight… it is… beautiful!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #34 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 1:43pm

4/24/2010 - morning session:

Got into a state I have never experience... I was a solid form... I could have stayed in this state forever... I thought except I have a life... LOL!! wonder where that goes... all you have to do to get out of any state is to think the number one... I wonder if this was a controlled sleep paralysis... hummmmm!!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #35 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 6:06pm

4/24/2010 - Afternoon session:

Definitely a change it the manner I go into relaxed state but, not what I was expecting… there is a clear gaining of strength of volition… tho… still not like deciding to take one step forward or stand up as a baby just learning to walk might… but, a clear beginning of volition… had a strong piercing shock in my heart area it was subcutaneous so not sure if that was a heart chakra activation or the real heart somehow gets a stimulation jolt… but, I was very encouraged… number of o.b.e… flutters… it wants to happen!!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #36 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 11:05pm

4/24/2010 - Evening session:

I must be very close to some kind of an event… there are some very unusual things happening… almost tempted to put the borderland disc in but if this one is doing something then I should take it to wherever it goes…

Eye on right side… looking up at a man’s face… could this be my real time zone double… must try to shift my poc into the form… lots of  Fundamental body shifts small but very subtle… saw myself behind my chair… but… my poc is still in my brain area… pineal gland?? Tried the bounce exercise… heart chakra engaging… wow!!! The universe stopped for a moment… !!!

Well gang tomorrow is Sunday… on the seventh day God rested… I am going to take a cue from God and rest all day tomorrow see  you on Monday.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #37 - Apr 26th, 2010 at 8:58pm

4/26/2010 - Day Off:

Repaired and fly my helicopter yesterday.

http://www.xheli.com/esbicolarche.html

I love watching the helicopter slowly rise into the air… just like my o.b.e. experiences… except I haven’t tried to shift my poc into the cockpit…

But, I discovered something yesterday… I am given to power naps and I did three of them… odd thing happened I went right to borderland… I wasn’t supposed to do anything spiritual but there it was… I was imaging etc… but I was just the watcher…  but, the odd thing is that when I am ready to actually go to bed and sleep nothing happens… like my body knows the difference… I just sleep… in Monroe’s books he talked about sleeping and going for o.b.e. and that they were two different things but he never explained himself and I still don’t have a clue why it is different.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #38 - Apr 26th, 2010 at 11:23pm

4/26/2010 - Evening session:

Very strong session. Getting deep smoothly and easily… nice sensations… climbed the rope… I assume sustaining the current level of depth will unfolding into another notch of trance level… I will go deeper and deeper…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #39 - Apr 27th, 2010 at 1:52pm

4/27/2010 - Morning session:

Continues to be very strong session. Getting deep smoothly and easily… nice sensations… images human face comes in… actually could be the tradable… not sure… Landscape image… somehow I need to learn to stream…  I continue to assume sustaining the current level of depth will unfolding into another notch of trance level… I will go deeper and deeper…

Oddly tho, at the end it is much stronger… I am wondering if I should set my program to repeat and see what happens… (hummm saw a nice flash of intense pinpoint electric blue light as I intuited that bit of session management potential…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #40 - Apr 27th, 2010 at 8:19pm

4/27/2010 - Afternoon session:

Emerald green curtains (this is the color of the heart chakra generally… wonder if I am getting a new heart chakra symbol of activation…). In the first stage separation cut of gateway experience there is an exercise that guides in backing slowly out of the body… in this session I seem to be looking down a long corridor as I (sensation of moving) begin to seem to see the top of my head and the back of my recliner… I don’t have a clear feeling of being in the rtz double or that there even is a rtz double… but I do appear to see myself… I think this is a mind split phenomena… or a phasing event as opposed to obe… now I see a youth standing dressed very Venice, Ca beach boy style… could this be the rtx double… my poc… is still in my pineal gland… heart chakra activates in the conventional manner I am used to… looking back at myself (entered the instruction to be a cloud emerging out of a hole in the top of my head…) another mind split because I am seeing a Frederico Fellini looking Italian empressario in a white suit with a floppy brimmed white fedora looking very rakish…and looking right at me with a mischievous smile… this has to be the rtz double… (but I never think to move my poc…don’t seem to have presence of mind)… I must be accessing the dream mind… for some reason… (this has to be the right interpretation…because my Fundamental Energy body is shaking like jello… very pronounce… it is trying to break loose… )  EOS!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #41 - Apr 28th, 2010 at 3:21pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 27th, 2010 at 8:19pm:
4/27/2010 - Afternoon session:

Emerald green curtains (this is the color of the heart chakra generally… wonder if I am getting a new heart chakra symbol of activation…). In the first stage separation cut of gateway experience there is an exercise that guides in backing slowly out of the body… in this session I seem to be looking down a long corridor as I (sensation of moving) begin to seem to see the top of my head and the back of my recliner… I don’t have a clear feeling of being in the rtz double or that there even is a rtz double… but I do appear to see myself… I think this is a mind split phenomena… or a phasing event as opposed to obe… now I see a youth standing dressed very Venice, Ca beach boy style… could this be the rtx double… my poc… is still in my pineal gland… heart chakra activates in the conventional manner I am used to… looking back at myself (entered the instruction to be a cloud emerging out of a hole in the top of my head…) another mind split because I am seeing a Frederico Fellini looking Italian empressario in a white suit with a floppy brimmed white fedora looking very rakish…and looking right at me with a mischievous smile… this has to be the rtz double… (but I never think to move my poc…don’t seem to have presence of mind)… I must be accessing the dream mind… for some reason… (this has to be the right interpretation…because my Fundamental Energy body is shaking like jello… very pronounce… it is trying to break loose… )  EOS!

S.

4/28/2010 - morning session:

Every time I get what seems to be a break through… I.e… the fact that the entities I see may be my rtz-double and I should try to shift my poc into the double…, that I seem to have this affinity for the dream territory and somehow drift into it… but, more importantly I seem to naturally do the mind split thing… so naturally I thought my next session would extend the last… but, it seems that after one of these event - full sessions one has to reload… so to speak…

This one opens with body sensations… again… they haven’t been around for awhile… energy began to stream on the left arm at the bicep level… left thigh… energy streaming downward… solar plexus spasms… around the lineal and phrenic plexus on the left side… itching left nostril lower right inner portion… sharp pains in right inner ring finger and middle finger area just about the joint… dark blue sky on undulating horizon… looking into a modern living room see the back of a brunette… paige boy cut short hair… white blouse… black baggy jumpers… itching in left ear upper inner lobe… sharp painful nerve jolts along the outer rim of the left foot… picture of a horse feeding off a tree…

As you can see there was no chance to attempt a poc transfer… tho in retrospect is the brunnette!!!! My rtz-double should I have tried to transfer my poc into her… my, my… I think I goofed… !!!! LOL!!!!

S.

ps: toward the end of the session the body numbness became very pronounced and is getting ready to encompass my whole body... that should be interesting when I am completely and total numb everywhere...

S. [/quote]

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #42 - Apr 28th, 2010 at 6:19pm

4/28/2010 - Afternoon session:

Just came out of session… I feel very mature and different… I successfully got my p.o.c. into the rtz-double… On the astral I am a (dream world??) very beautiful, blond, blue-eyed angel wearing very electric blue robes… wonder how long this state will last…

My heart chakra is still active as I write…

Session opened as follows: Heart chakra activating… someone is looking at me… electric blue clad (robe) angel reaching for something… I decide to shift my p.o.c. into the rtz-double… I accomplish the shift I see my body sitting in the chair… I hear someone say, ‘We (I) was wondering when you would figure this out…’… I become very confused… the tape instructions are coming in and I can’t decide what to do… looking in a book of pictures… bldg in to classical stone structures… could be 19th century architecture… baby upside down… I hear music… and seem to be aware of dancing… but not clear… kissing going on… heart chakra… everything is royal blue… my skull is pulsing… pressure on the top of my head… bill fisher calling me…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #43 - Apr 28th, 2010 at 6:34pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 28th, 2010 at 6:19pm:
4/28/2010 - Afternoon session:

Just came out of session… I feel very mature and different… I successfully got my p.o.c. into the rtz-double… On the astral I am a (dream world??) very beautiful, blond, blue-eyed angel wearing very electric blue robes… wonder how long this state will last…

My heart chakra is still active as I write…

Session opened as follows: Heart chakra activating… someone is looking at me… electric blue clad (robe) angel reaching for something… I decide to shift my p.o.c. into the rtz-double… I accomplish the shift I see my body sitting in the chair… I hear someone say, ‘We (I) was wondering when you would figure this out…’… I become very confused… the tape instructions are coming in and I can’t decide what to do… looking in a book of pictures… bldg in to classical stone structures… could be 19th century architecture… baby upside down… I hear music… and seem to be aware of dancing… but not clear… kissing going on… heart chakra… everything is royal blue… my skull is pulsing… pressure on the top of my head… bill fisher calling me…

S.

ps: something like this:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/blond%20male%20angel%20blue%20robes/skgang/Ma...

[/quote]

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #44 - Apr 30th, 2010 at 1:43pm

4/30/2010 - morning session:

Session starts immediately with sharp pain in just under little finger joint near middle finger joint. (reflexology hand map suggest… my heart chakra is reflecting activation in another way… if you will remember… it used emerald green curtains to activate)… sharp pains forth toe little toe outer portion right foot… (reflexology hand map suggest… brain area activation… pineal?? Pituitary??)…  reclining brunette long flowing hair period dress… medieval era… favors Ava Gardner…

Close to this except for the outfit… as I said medieval… she seems very Mary Magdalene like…

http://www.katearecchi.com/ava_gardner_01.jpg

I try to shift poc into her… not successful… already occupied… not the rtz-double…

Eos… interrupted by housekeeping forgot to put up my meditation sign.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.