Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Re: Relaxation_revisited! (Read 51412 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Relaxation_revisited!
Reply #15 - Apr 11th, 2010 at 2:59pm

4/11/2010 - Morning session:

Concentrating on relaxation alone without any other goal seems to be difficult to negotiate… I have not gotten a chance to explore the aortic mass recently tho the heart chakra seems to be attempting to engage… little by little… things happen in their own time I guess.

I did have a throat chakra cough this morning so I will not attempt a confessional concerning my karmic issues connected with this chakra… until I am sure it will have an effect…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #16 - Apr 11th, 2010 at 6:49pm

4/11/2010 - afternoon session:

Big body jolt in this session... usually means a o.b.e. took place.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #17 - Apr 12th, 2010 at 1:26pm

4/12/2010 - morning session:

Got into the relaxation phase fairly easily for a change... falling sensation now... must be very close to the o.b.e. phenomena...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #18 - Apr 12th, 2010 at 5:46pm

4/12/2010 - afternoon session:

Made a whole new level of relaxation... but, it wasn't what I thought it would be... did not penetrate the aortic ganglia mass... but, felt the fundamental energy body move and it is getting more in charge very slowly...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #19 - Apr 12th, 2010 at 10:41pm

4/12/2010 - evening session:

Tantalizingly close to an o.b.e.  there seems to be not enough borderland drift... I am a bit too conscious... physically... the memory of the events in which I did leave my body which Bruce says will duplicate the experience is failing to key in... I just don't know what to do to get deeper... the body is asleep tho that I an sure of... mind too awake... did rope climbing technique but not able to feel the pull... it is all imagination... that needs to translate to actuation.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #20 - Apr 13th, 2010 at 12:32pm

4/13/2010 - morning session:

Starting to get somewhere with the depth of relaxation... I think two maybe three more levels of relaxation and I will be at the automatic astral projection reflex level... this is control.. it won't be random... I felt the heart chakra again attempting the formation of the etheric double... this is the hare and the tortoise story... I used to be the erratic hare... now, I am the slow methodical tortoise... and that is a good thing...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #21 - Apr 13th, 2010 at 5:22pm

4/13/2010 - afternoon session:

On the edge of a powerful break through a wonderful scene wants to form and appear... a great garden... amazingly deep...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #22 - Apr 18th, 2010 at 1:41pm

4/18/2010 - morning session:

Special session mix: BM/AKG - cut 1 disc 1, gateway experience - cut 2 - first stage separation:

I thought I was getting somewhere with these exercises so I stayed with them… but, this morning was like two steps backward.

Cough… eye… a single eye… it was part of a face but… was very prominently focused on… energy stream under the right leg above and below the bend of the leg… mass under the solar plexus area right side… body jerk… more coughing… solar plexus spasm… feet and hands vibrating…

S.
« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2010 at 6:46pm by Seraphis1 »  

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #23 - Apr 18th, 2010 at 6:54pm

4/18/2010 - afternoon session:

Special session mix: BM/AKG - cut 1 disc 1, gateway experience - cut 2 - first stage separation:

Solar plexus chakra activates… image 1940 dark blue gangster car (Packard)… front left view… grille… interpreter giving associations Dillinger… but must be a potential retrievel… connected to the torrio/capone hit on irish mobster O’Bannion in his flower shop… possible he was so surprised by the event that he does not know he is dead… energy streaming right leg… underside… purple pulsing light…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #24 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 6:34pm

4/19/2010 afternoon session:

This session was characterized by a deep relaxation but I am not getting to the level I need to to trigger the obe automatic reflex... but what was unusual was the red/maroon white sable lined royal robes I was wearing and submerged in to say the least...

Then there was the emaciated sage all redish and amorphous... and more of the red/maroon white sable lined royal attire...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #25 - Apr 20th, 2010 at 1:07pm

4/20/2010 - morning session:

Got very deep... a black framed television screen came up... very dark blue night sky... and a rolling ridge horizon...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #26 - Apr 20th, 2010 at 11:10pm

4/20/2010 - evening session:

For the first time in my work at this material I seem to have reached a new increment of relaxation… the numb stage… but, I know it is the precursor to the ‘thousand needles’ stage… this is where the etheric body kind of separates from the physical body… and rises as per the Slyvan Muldoon model…

Vibration right side arms and legs… streaming energy left elbow.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #27 - Apr 21st, 2010 at 8:25pm

4/21/2010 - Afternoon session:

Relaxation level holding steady… reaching my new level fairly easily… patience now will bring the next level…

I note that when I watch a period piece (costume drama) I get images relative to the era… but, of course, not necessarily related to the story line this make some sense since the interpreter is making associations randomly…

Session begins with energy streaming left pectoral muscle… center…

Image woman looking left in center of view frame… white wig… green satin hoop dress… obviously royal… attractive favoring grace kelly… I am attempting to get the interpreter to comment and it suggests the movie association… watched “Longitude” last night…

Two people talking… arab horseman rides out of left view frame wielding a mace… strikes a man on ground don’t see consequences of the act…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #28 - Apr 22nd, 2010 at 12:25am

4/21/2010 - Evening session:

American revolution scene… blue jacket… white shirt… Mel Gibson Braveheart… incident is in the upper portion of the left pectoral muscle… (I discovered much earlier that the muscles contain all the accumulated karma… this is a great sign… tho… at this point I don’t know where this is going and it may not have to go anywhere… it is only necessary to contact and make conscious that which is unconscious… and it begins to dissolve… ) Susan Sarandon look alike in this period costume… looking down at her…battle of Lexington…  (deleted) musket boy… bodies everywhere… cannon flares horizon… dark blue sky… rolling hills form horizon… see nose egyption woman… water… rowing… oars in water… bicycle… big mac trucks… (residual imaging of trip I took on hwy 15??)… bare chested O conahey… golden Buddha figure… golden shining temple in the distance…

It is clear that the next level of relaxation is through the resolution of these karmic markers…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #29 - Apr 22nd, 2010 at 12:53pm

4/22/2010 - Morning session:

As expected… two steps forward one step backward… this morning’s session characterized by a failure to get to the body numb stage… but, I expect the ‘ego’ to fight back however feebly but it is effective in slowing the inevitable… persistence is the key of course… saw my belief system tree… (actually lines very chaotic in lay out but you can tell there is a dynamic order to it all… but the thick black lines are the important ones…

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.