Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Re: Relaxation_revisited! (Read 50941 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Relaxation_revisited!
Apr 2nd, 2010 at 4:48pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2010 at 10:57am:
Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2010 at 1:59am:
4/1/10 - afternoon session:

Changing focus:

I've discovered an articulated  mass which seems to reside in the sternal area… now, remember the heart chakra is the central engine of almost everything that happens in the upper realms… I have tentatively identified what I believe to be the gatewaythe heart chakra uses to send energy into enter the physical realm

http://www.elrinajoubert-huebner.online.de/assets/images/carotid_and_aortic_bodi...

The articulating masses may be those vagus nerve entry points (red) into the aortic bodies… now the exciting thing is this… I’ve been contacting the level… ( I have achieved a powerful level of relaxation which is on the verge of the first level of trance… because in one of the sessions in my AKG work… I relaxed specific muscle groups and realized eventually I will be able to relax every muscle group individually in some future time as I continue down this road… this may be the breakthrough area… I’m going to focus on it… because I believe if I breakthrough it… I will get into a the first level of trance state… this is important because I think this is the level that gives one control of The Fundamental Energy bodies mechanism for consciously and controlledly generating The Expanded Energy body… etc…

This is mostly automatic but, it probably is more powerful if you can gain conscious control of the process… this is exciting…

S.

Something I left out and I don't know why... everytime I touch this thing is scares me... and I only get one pass in each session... I seem to think I will not be able to come back if I go through it... Die?? Not sure... but, I am going to work to get through this barrier.

S.

4/2/10 Morning session:

I’ve decided to attempt to get through to the next trance level… and in this morning’s exercise I realize that I am afraid I am going to or I am having a heart attack… and this is silly, dying would be a wonderful thing to happen… to get free of the physical plane forever….

Disc 1 cut 1 with tmi auxiliary follow up:

??? Complexioned woman looking… bright… looking toward my right shoulder… Little orphan annie looking character looking … bold thought mass entered… letting go… encountering the heart  mass… pirate kidnapping… underage victims… naval sea captain… mass… unable to articulate it… The Raven… 3d black space… with purple swirls… lots of depth perception… nebulous… nerve spasm… lower ear… line of pain on left forearm… extends to thumb well… extends upward to left frontal lobe… ringing in left ear… tension across the chest… horizontal line like a tube… ½ “ thick… like a metal bar… pinkish…transparent butterfly wings…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #1 - Apr 3rd, 2010 at 5:30pm

4/3/10 Morning session:

Disc 1 cut 1 with tmi auxiliary follow up:

Feel like I am floating in a cloud formation… muscle releasing sensation in the right pectoral area next to the sternum… purple pulsing light… moving outward toward (infinity??)… yellow lime green wall… tension in heart area… pulling sensation across the sternum… narrow band… the purple pulse… like looking through a lense… an artist’s loope… see actor Brian Dehenney… very aware of the wounds…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Apr 3rd, 2010 at 11:07pm

4/3/10 Evening session:

Found the silence.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Apr 4th, 2010 at 11:27am

4/4/2010 -

Woke up this morning in a state of joy... singing:

Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away
If you can use some exotic booze
There's a bar in far Bombay

Come fly with me, let's float down to Peru
In llama land there's a one-man band
And he'll toot his flute for you
Come fly with me, let's take off in the blue

Once I get you up there where the air is rarified
We'll just glide, starry-eyed
Once I get you up there I'll be holding you so near
You may hear angels cheer 'cause we're together

Weather-wise it's such a lovely day
You just say the words and we'll beat the birds
Down to Acapulco Bay
It's perfect for a flying honeymoon, they say

Down to Acapulco Bay
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly
Pack up, let's fly away!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Apr 4th, 2010 at 5:32pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 4th, 2010 at 11:27am:
4/4/2010 -

Woke up this morning in a state of joy... singing:

If you can use some exotic booze
There's a bar in far Bombay

Come fly with me, let's float down to Peru
In llama land there's a one-man band
And he'll toot his flute for you
Come fly with me, let's take off in the blue

Down to Acapulco Bay

Down to Acapulco Bay
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly
Pack up, let's fly away!!

S.

There is a downside to these highs... today in the afternoon I became very tired and lethargic and had to sleep for a few hours.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Apr 5th, 2010 at 11:31am

4/5/2010 – Dream

I was fitted around the chest… with a tin can (silver??) which had a long thread coming coming out of it… I was going to carry some kind of load aloft… fly it somewhere…

<<4/1/10 - afternoon session:

http://www.elrinajoubert-huebner.online.de/assets/images/carotid_and_aortic_bodi...

The articulating masses may be those vagus nerve entry points (red) into the aortic bodies… now the exciting thing is this… I’ve been contacting the level… ( I have achieved a powerful level of relaxation which is on the verge of the first level of trance… because in one of the sessions in my AKG work… I relaxed specific muscle groups and realized eventually I will be able to relax every muscle group individual in some future time as I continue down this road… this may be the breakthrough area… I’m going to focus on it… because I believe if I breakthrough it… I will get into a the first level of trance state… this is important because I think this is the level that gives one control of The Fundamental Energy bodies mechanism for consciously and controlledly generating The Expanded Energy body… etc…>>

The Vagus Nerve:

The vagus nerve also called cranial nerve X, the Wanderer or sometimes the Rambler, is the tenth of twelve (excluding CN0) paired cranial nerves. Upon leaving the medulla between the olivary nucleus and the inferior cerebellar penduncle, it extends through the jugular foramen, then passing into the carotid sheath between the internal carotid artery and the internal jugular vein down below the head, to the neck, chest and abdomen, where it contributes to the innervation of the viscera. Besides output to the various organs in the body the vagus nerve conveys sensory information about the state of the body's organs to the central nervous system. 80-90% of the nerve fibers in the vagus nerve are afferent (sensory) nerves communicating the state of the viscera to the brain.[1]
The medieval Latin word vagus means literally "Wandering" (the words vagrant, vagabond, and vague come from the same root). Sometimes the branches are spoken of in the plural and are thus called vagi (pronounced /ˈveɪdʒаɪ/, us dict: vā′•jī). The vagus is also called the pneumogastric nerve since it innervates both the lungs and the stomach.

I interpret this dream as proof that I am on the right track staying with the relaxation revisit… the tin can is obviously my heart… or heart chakra… the silver wire the silver thread… I am capable of some heavy lifting… I was either o.b.e. or about to go o.b.e. But, I am sure that there is the next level of trance awaiting a successful penetration or expansion of awareness of the Vegus nerve system… one of the biblical gateways (twelve cranial nerves) into the kingdom of heaven… the brain.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Apr 5th, 2010 at 9:41pm

4/5/10 - afternoon session:

The intimate connection between the fundamental energy body in my case is amazingly tenacious... or I may be trying to hard... but I made contact with the articulated mass again... this has to be the connection to the aortic mass... and the five vegus nerve connections make the whole thing seem like an articulating mass... then I carefully attempted to enter my consciousness into it... my breathing stopped momentarily... and then the throat chakra kicked in and I started coughing and that broke up the attempt...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Apr 7th, 2010 at 7:53am

4/7/2010  - Morning Dream session:

Gloria In Excelsis Deo

I became aware of a world (universe) wide adulation and congratulatory celebration of some thing I had accomplished… everyone was wearing bright red coats… scarlet coats… as I seemed to follow the worldwide ‘shout out’ I was seeing throngs of people.

I interpret this as a recognition of the success I had in surrendering a major thought package to God… yesterday evening (not in session) I understood how thoughts were formed (from the work of Dr. David Hawkins) and how to offer them up in surrender to Almighty God… The Eternal Self… the Manifest/Unmanifest…

Now, if I can do this daily… those things that are not God will be removed from my consciousness until eventually… I will see God, as the Divine really is…

S.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #8 - Apr 7th, 2010 at 8:43am

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 5th, 2010 at 11:31am:
4/5/2010 – Dream

I was fitted around the chest… with a tin can (silver??) which had a long thread coming coming out of it… I was going to carry some kind of load aloft… fly it somewhere…

S.

Greetings Seraphis,

Some explorers say that silver is the color of the whole emotional body, just as blue is the color of the astral body.  Regardless of color, heart would be involved, so I don't disagree with you, just saying that you're getting ready for an OB  Smiley  The emotional body will carry you at a higher vibratory rate than the astral and you will 'see' or sense differently also.

Bon Voyage --soon  Smiley  !

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Apr 7th, 2010 at 10:23am

4/7/2010 - morning session:

The relaxation regieme is producing a lot of fundamental body movement... very subtle but I think it is loosening up.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #10 - Apr 8th, 2010 at 9:09am

4/8/10 - Astral classroom session:

As I was returning from my astral class... I was aware that ultimate relaxation is surrendering all to the manifest/unmanifest...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Apr 8th, 2010 at 10:55pm

4/8/10 evening session:

Disc 1 cut 1:

Producing a very subtle shift in The Fundamental Energy Body... this one was quite pronounced... but I seem to have only one shot at separation and something odd always happens to prevent the separation... it is clear I am not in borderland... but, I have had the separation occur I know what it feels like and stand ready to exploit it...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #12 - Apr 9th, 2010 at 10:45am

4/9/10 - morning session:

Strangely agitated this morning aborted session... got some relaxation level... but not able to do full session.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #13 - Apr 9th, 2010 at 5:36pm

4/9/10 afternoon session:

Much better mood and relaxation session... but, that image of a Brown shirted jodpor pants and boots... with the big dress visor cap... round a Rudolph Hess like face formed and faded... but, no swastika... arm band... could this be on another planet???

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #14 - Apr 10th, 2010 at 11:48am

4/10/10 - morning session:

Really having a daily struggle to get a consistent relaxation control in place... my current ego is really resisting and does not want to give up... saw a very powder blue sky tho... and an air control tower... o.b.e.  symbols??

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.