Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Edmund King and his family (Read 1147 times)
StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Edmund King and his family
Mar 25th, 2010 at 1:06am

This may be silly of me to request as I am very slowly finding knowledge and understanding to all of this. But I've been reading through this retrieval forum for awhile and something about it makes me feel really good. Even if part of me is not thoroughly convinced to all of this, enough of me is willing to play along and feel alright with it.

One of my first haunted experiences occurred on the campus of the University of Montevallo in Alabama. Directly on the campus is a house from the 1800s which belonged to a man named Edmund King and his family. Their cemetery is only yards away and I believe has 17 gravestones.

The house is now used as a guest house for visitors and many stories of hauntings have taken place. My friends and I visited the house when it was unoccupied one night and were quite surprised when the doors unlocked themselves shortly after our request.

Several stories were told to me of a little girl spirit in the home, as well as Edmund and maybe the rest of the family. Two stories I heard involved the presence of a dark "creature." A ghost hunter was scared nearly to death from seeing it. Another ghost hunter saw the little girl who said to her "Leave now for he is coming." I don't know how true all of this is but it always left me with the impression that something was keeping the family there.

After reading this forum I began to think of this family for some reason and the possibility that they have been trapped for so long. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it was all stories. But either way I at least wanted to see if anyone was capable of making contact and helping them if my impression is true.

"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. " -Bertrand Russel

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.