Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Teaching Retrievals Over The Phone (Read 1810 times)
gordon phinn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

toronto, canada
Teaching Retrievals Over The Phone
Jan 31st, 2010 at 9:19pm

Yes friends, it is possible!  I've done it before, years ago, but two recent occurences made me think i should post again for newer members.

I chat to various friends on "skype"; also do various kinds of regressions and teaching work, but that's another story.
Recently chatting to a friend in England who does regressions and hypnotherapy but had never done a retrieval and didn't know about the whole Monroe/Moen tradition that we work with here.
(a) got her relaxed
(b) did visualization exercise
(c) had her request presence of her spirit guide
(d) suggested that she ask guide to lead her to one who required "moving on"
(e) such a spirit was encountered, seemed to be a dead pilot; lost, confused, lonely
(f) suggested she interact verbally; that worked
(g) suggested she ask him if he wanted to move on to the afterlife; he seemed keen
(h) knowing she wouldn't know the next move, said I would project to be by them and by holding hands would effect an 'instantaneous transfer' to spirit (don't use focus 27 if folk don't know the term)
(i) we did so
(j) man seemed thrilled with new surroundings, which were park-like, even though I'd said nothing about a park.
(k) suggested she ask man who he would like to meet up with; he asked for his mother
(l) suggested she silently ask her guide to 'bring on' this woman, and lo and behold, she appeared at far side of garden and walked over
(m) joyful reunion commences and we are left
(n) suggest she thank guide, which she does, and we return to C1, though I don't call it that.
My friend was surprised and amazed at how much emotion she absorbed in the experience, and took some time to 'wind down'.

The second opportunity came when a stranger emailed to say how much she was enjoying my first book.  Turned out this person felt she was doing retrieval work in dreams but had done any in waking life.  I suggested a phone call and we later went through a similar exercise to the above, except the spirit was something of  a hermit in a remote cabin in the woods and needed to be touched and held before verbal communication would work.  He argued a bit about being dead and related issues, but finally we got him to move on.  My main job was supplying "lines" to my new friend who wasn't sure how to approach this man or what to say to him, even though she'd done a couple of courses at Monroe.

Just thought some of you would like to hear this; maybe you'll do it yourself one day.

cheers, gordon phinn

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Re: Teaching Retrievals Over The Phone
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2010 at 11:13pm

Thanks for the post.  I am very anxious to attempt this one day....soon...

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.