Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Peru earthquake kills 500 so far.. (Read 4421 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
Peru earthquake kills 500 so far..
Mar 1st, 2010 at 10:51pm

Hello all;
Let send some healing energies to the people of Peru this this week and Thursday as a SHWP.

So far at least 500 people have been killed and 1,500 injured after a powerful earthquake struck off the coast of Peru and unleashed massive tremors that devastated three towns on Wednesday night.

I'm positive there some retrievals needed too.
Let's all join forces for this one and let's do it.
For the good of All.
PUL R.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Peru earthquake kills 500 so far..
Reply #1 - Mar 1st, 2010 at 11:12pm

Hi Romain,

I'll be there.

Was just reading Cosmic Journeys by Roslaind McKnight and she said in 1998 that twenty years of such earth upheavels were in the works. --Eight more years to go, heaven help us!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 2nd, 2010 at 8:36am

Can do. Sending love and good wishes to those in the earthquake area, all those here and crossed over.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Mar 5th, 2010 at 10:09am

Greetings,

I was reminded of our healing session when healing energies swept over me last evening EST. I joined in and the force of it was the strongest I've felt for any of our attempts to help with these huge disasters. Regretfully i was painfully jerked out of it after about 15--20 minutes but it was still going strong.

Do you think that the more we do these, the more we get pulled into a united force for healing from beyond just those from this website? If not, some of you are getting very powerful ! Shocked

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Mar 6th, 2010 at 12:17pm

A few days of 'trouble' but this morning nice big bubbles of white light alternating with big bubbles of indigo light. Drifting upward to the right, mostly. Will see if anything comes out of them which I can notice, so far, just big bubbles which feel nice.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Mar 9th, 2010 at 8:58pm

betson wrote on Mar 5th, 2010 at 10:09am:
Greetings

Do you think that the more we do these, the more we get pulled into a united force for healing from beyond just those from this website? If not, some of you are getting very powerful ! Shocked

Bets

Hi;
I would agree with what you said here, we do get pulled into a united force for healing/retrieving etc ...far beyond those form this website, Yes.
Not just this forum but quite a few others, just to mention a few here like, TMI forum /F10 Forum/F12 and F35, Ions members i believe and also AMORC order and a few more that i forget for the moment.
So yes the PUL is quite strong on that Day (Thursday).
I know time as no limit but there're something about Thursday don't know why but it works...Smiley

PS. Did a couple of retrievals while there, both were in water and the other underwater which was a strange one, had to remind myself that i can breath underwater...lol
PUL

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #6 - Mar 15th, 2010 at 10:22am

Thank you to those who join/send healing/retrieved on Thursday  SHWP. for the good of all; was much appreciated, you know who you are. Blessing to you.

PUL

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.