Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Found my place (Read 3273 times)
sulla

Indianapolis, IN
Found my place
Mar 1st, 2010 at 11:22am

Never have I had a more vivid, emotionally charging, restful, and satisfying altered state of consciousness.  I was dozing in and out of dreams with my snooze alarm this morning and was doing a good accidental job of staying mostly aware as I drifted in and out of dreams and maintaining a light understanding of what was happening and that I was not 'awake.'

Here is what happened:

I found my place.

There were so many milky jade tiles, about 1” square, on every surface.  I was with a group of travelers, from a ship lost at sea, and picked up by an adventuring/exploring ship.  We stopped at a mysterious and beautiful island.  Here is where we found this house.  It was not apparent that it was mine until later.  Inside the front entrance there was a small alcove to the right with a closed door.  To the left, there was more house, maybe a sitting room, more beyond that but I did not go there. Directly ahead was a short hallway with two outward swinging arch topped and intricately carved milky green jade and intricately carved partition doors – like saloon doors only taller.  I don’t remember what was carved onto them, but it was detailed and textured.  Still further ahead down the short hallway it opened up to the right into a large room still tiled in the same beautiful green tiles.  The walls to the right and to the left (beyond the short hallway) were almost entirely columned windows as was the wall straight ahead, except the wall straight ahead also had an opening leading out onto a sandy-white balcony/loggia. 

This room was roughly square, except that it extended back along the hallway length on the other side of the partition doors.  The corner with the partition doors facing the loggia was closed off with a beautiful curtain.  Behind the curtain was an open showering cubical.  The only thing providing privacy was the curtain on the side facing the room, and the partition doors facing the hallway.  The rest of the space was open and though I don’t remember any details other than the tiles, was that there were no windows back here (though it was open to the rest of the room with the exception of the showering cubicle) and it was a bathroom.

I seemed to understand the house was at least ‘L’ shaped, possibly ‘U’shaped, like an ancient Roman Villa, but I was not sure.

I stood in the shower on purpose to be able to see what the home owner would see from this perspective.  To my left, when I opened the partition doors was a view through those first rooms I didn’t explore.  I remember a low and fancy couch, and a counter.  As well as some rich wood, like beams or something.  Looking out to the loggia I see a scroll head and foot bed, some creamy cushioned bench style couches, and a golden diffuse light permeating everything.  Out the windows and opening I could see the loggia.  It was white stone with a low wall around it of large square pillars supporting a white stone railing.  A set of curving stairs off the left lead to a chalky white road that curved around to the left and became a gently arched bridge with the same Pillars and railings as the loggia, that spanned a sparkling blue waterway feeding into a lake that began at the foot of the other set of white steps that lead directly of the back off the loggia.  These steps went right down into the water and disappeared into its depths. 

Standing on the loggia I could see the lake was rimmed by woods of brilliant greens and browns right down to some narrow sandy beach-line.  It was wide near the house and narrowed about 50-60 feet away where it appeared to open up again, though I could see a wooded shore line in the distance marking its boundary directly across from me.

Someone (not me) picked up what was thought to be a rock from the gravel of the chalky white road.  I saw it was not a white piece of gravel, but instead was a small porcelain face with its eyes closed and hollow on the backside; like a doll’s face, or a shell.  This person drew back their arm and tossed it into the water where it tumbled an unbelievable 15-20 times over the surface and finally sank near the narrow part of the lake. 

I could see it sink into the dark depths of the water as if floating above the spot where it went down and in my head I saw an image of it sinking into the mud at the bottom and a voice said, “In 2 billion years it will be (unfamiliar word – something to do with an action that is also a proper noun) from orbit, as on mars.  It was referring to the ‘face’ on mars.

It made sense to me so I shrugged and let it be.

Then we left the loggia and walked to the bridge over the porcelain-face-gravel-road.  To the left was a little series of buildings built on a variety of levels of ground and in a variety of shapes and heights.  They were maybe more houses, white and clean, and stone - all surrounded by brilliant green foliage.  I wondered why we hadn’t seen anyone else and I thought, they are waiting on their occupants like mine was…  What?  Mine?  It is!  I felt joy and comprehension, as well as a desire to explore the property and its surrounding areas.  It felt so comfortable and warm and inviting, so peaceful and new while old at the same time.

Then I awoke and ended up falling asleep almost immediately into a very vivid but action-oriented dream.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Found my place
Reply #1 - Mar 1st, 2010 at 11:29pm

Wow, Sulla!

What a beautiful 'home!'

Have you seen photos of the 'face' on Mars that some people thought showed that live artists must have sculpted it?  If so, was the face you found like a mini-version of that?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 2nd, 2010 at 8:34am

What a lovely island you have described, Sulla. I can imagine how beautiful the water is, and how clear. What a bright and welcoming place to arrive. Thanks for sharing.

IP Logged

sulla

Indianapolis, IN
Reply #3 - Mar 2nd, 2010 at 1:51pm

Thanks.  I'm going to try to draw it form a few first person perspectives.  I'm pretty good with black and whites, so I may never paint it, but a pencil drawing would be something I can scan and share.

I've tried to go back to it to no avail at bed time, but sometimes, I can daydream my way to it, but it's like replaying a memory and walking around in it, though I can focus on parts of it and make out more details.  But I don't get the feel of the 'living' vegetation all around, or the freedom of the open spaces, lack of doors and and windows blocking the door and window opengins.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #4 - Mar 4th, 2010 at 12:55pm

Wow, don't you just love those kinds of vivid dreams?  I have the same kind of dream theme of exploring a home and then discovering it is mine.  Must mean something. 

By the way, you need to fix your blog link.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

sulla

Indianapolis, IN
Reply #5 - Mar 5th, 2010 at 9:55am

Fixed

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.