Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
plants in a dream (Read 2323 times)
b2
Ex Member

plants in a dream
Mar 23rd, 2010 at 2:55pm

It's interesting how our dreams follow our thoughts, sometimes. As I was riding home on the bus, yesterday, it paused beside a tree, starting to green out. For some reason, the branches and new leaves seemed to stretch right out to me, as it was right beside the window where I sat. I looked the tree over, and the lower branches were right at eye level. The sun was shining brightly on the leaves, and it seemed so splendid, although small, that I found myself 'talking' to it. I just told it (feeling slightly surprised at myself) that it was lovely. I wondered if it could feel me admiring it. Then, we drove on. Right before, right as, I was awakening this morning, I remembered a tiny bit of a dream, just a fragment. It was of green branches, but not 'like' green branches exactly. The image/images looked kind of like a 'walking stick', the insect, the praying mantis, now that I think about it. I was slightly confused by it, until I remembered that tree. You know, the one I was 'talking' to. So, go figure. You just never know.

It looked like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantis

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: plants in a dream
Reply #1 - Mar 23rd, 2010 at 9:19pm

Once when I did a phasing/mind journey a praying mantis showed up directly in front of me, totally unexpected, about my size. I was shocked. Don't really know what it was. It's been the only occurence where an animal showed up directly in front of me while phasing.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 9:28am

Hi b2,

There's just something about those mantises!  Shocked

Once I was reading out on the deck and my third eye started burning. I thought that strange since I was in the shade with my head tipped down. Finally I decided to 'follow' the sense of where the burning was coming from and I saw a mantis staring at me from a railing. It never moved even as i walked toward it. After I covered my forehead and left, the burning continued for some time--Eeek!

I complained to "?" and got the mesage that insects are like mechanical drones --they pick up information (and I assume relay it somewhere) but have no 'souls' themselves. Woops-now I recall I posted this before and received alot of  criticism for saying that.

Bets 

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 12:11pm

Wow, Spooky, a man-sized mantis. I would be afraid it would bite off my head. You must be very brave!

Bets, that's interesting! I will never look at them quite the same way now that I've heard from the two of you...

What an amazing world we live in. I just can't get over it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.