Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Love exercise re_do! (Read 54934 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Love exercise re_do!
Reply #15 - Mar 6th, 2010 at 10:40pm

3/5/10 - afternoon session:

Potpourri of exercises:

I got creative for this session I was interested in the ‘Golden Beetle’ meaning so I decided to combine the ‘Using Heart intelligence - burning question tool’ with the ’Gathering of Love Energy’ and since these are fairly short exercises I decided to experiement with the “D” disc of Journeys Out of the Body.

Well I winked out on the UHI cut… so don’t know if that will result in a gradual unfoldment of information from the ‘interpreter’ or not…

I continue to be surprised by the ’Jesus’ appearances… since I am a Buddhist by preference.

Session opens with energy surges in hands and wrists… Circles appear… a predominant circle develops that is a clear color on the left and a deep red on the right… something about these circles remind me of Robert Monroe’s home universe of sound, geometric forms and motion… vibration in the brain… then in the front of my head… my pov… in the pineal??… is back inside my brain looking out… the Last Supper painting appears… but, I become more aware of Da vinci on the far left of Jesus with his index finger sign which he always introduces to suggest his affiliation and loyalty to John the Baptist…

Then I get into JOOB… and this is really good because I am close to triggering the vibrations which precede the classic o.b.e. event…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #16 - Mar 8th, 2010 at 5:29pm

3/8/10 – morning session:

Potpourri of exercises:

At first I didn’t think I got an answer to the burning question about The Beetle and the Jesus archetype… but as I got into writing about it The Interpreter came up with something that seems right so I decided to continue with the ‘Potpourri scheme’ mainly because with the JOOB ‘d’ tagged on at the end it give me the potential to have a classic o.b.e. event.

Heart chakra engaging in a very different way… instead of the usual pulsing, there is now pressure on the left side of my chest in the heart area… throat chakra engaging… and as it does there is a tendency to cough…  energy from below… pressure along the seven cervicals… pushing against the pillow… I’m able to finesse the cough… body asleep… go deeper… inner thigh right leg… in a shower… blue sky… tending to become formless… pressure right foot… 3d blackness coming in… things moving within the space… melody and words… Ave Marieeeeeeea…

Ave Maria, gratia plena.
Maria, gratia plena
Maria, gratia plena
Ave, ave dominus,
Dominus tecum.
Benedicta tu in mulieribus,
Et benedictus
Et benedictus fructus ventris,
Ventris tui, Jesus.
Ave Maria.

The JOOB tape came on and I am close to getting the vibrations.

Sensations in the left big toe (reflexology answers this… it is related to the brain) there are stimulations or subtle awakenings in my brain which can only be felt in the reflexological realm in the foot…

Hamal Kar Barca… (HKB was the father of Hannibal… don’t know what this means.

S

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #17 - Mar 9th, 2010 at 5:21pm

3/8/10 - afternoon session:

Potpourri of exercises:

I changed the mix but still am keeping the Potpourri scheme… going back to ‘feeling and building love energy… the burning question is… who was john the baptist… but, I think it should be …what significance does John the Baptist have for me?

This was a good move for me because it resulted in taking me to the edge of ‘joy and exaltation’… it didn’t happen in the session, but, while I was walking to breakfast… I got a flash of the edges of those emotions…

In the session I got another song:

From the Chorus Line:

What I did for Love.

Kiss today goodbye,
The sweetness and the sorrow.
Wish me luck, the same to you.
But I can't regret
What I did for love, what I did for love.
Look my eyes are dry.
The gift was ours to borrow.
It's as if we always knew,
And I won't forget what I did for love,
What I did for love.
Gone,
Love is never gone.
As we travel on,
Love's what we'll remember.
Kiss today goodbye,
And point me t'ward tomorrow.
We did what we had to do.
Won't forget, can't regret
What I did for
Love

Love is never gone
As we travel one
Love's what we'll remember
Kiss today goodbye.

And point me t'ward tomorrow.

Point me t'ward tomorrow
We did what we had to do.
Won't forget, can't regret
What I did for love.
What I did for love.

What I did for love

Love

Blue light left side… a face appears… I am looking up at it… so the chin and nose are above me… this is when The Chorus Line song came in… throat chakra kicked in… I began to cough… heart chakra follows suit… pressure in the temples… flat planes… rows of boxes… (?)… (the flat planes could be what Robert Bruce describes in Astral Dynamics… that means I must be o.b.e… by phasing and not projection…)… diagram with dimensions… (this could be The Solomon’s Temple diagram… which in reality the description of The Brain and its esoteric nomencalure… also the Parthenon’s layout with Athena seated)… I am in a city… I see a great spherical dome on a mid-rise building… off the left… looking down a street… blue, purple pulsing…

The JOOB session was very productive… formlessness… vibrations coming in… will o.b.e.. soon I think.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #18 - Mar 10th, 2010 at 4:01pm

3/10/10 - morning session:

Potpourri of exercises:

I dropped the burning question exercise out of my potpourri because my interpreter says that the Da Vinci reference is not significant and of course The John the Baptist one was only marginally of value.

But I don’t think I gave enough information for it to be useful to anyone who is interested in this potpourri series: disc 1: Relaxation exercise (this is the most powerful relaxation exercise I ever encountered… I have in a very short time gone into the marginal areas of trance and body asleep to this morning was the most powerful trance/body asleep state I have had to date… caveat… I don’t know if it is the exercise itself (I think it is… I’ll explain… or that I have been doing it now enough to where I have crossed a threshold… wherein I am now ready for the deeper trance/body asleep states…) Bruce Moen has hit on the correct approach (KISS - keep it simple stupid) the key is the breathing technique and the key to that is the smooth slow breathing in… and then (the most important part) the smooth exhale… sequence with no pause… it is the no pause that is the key to the whole thing and the smooth no frills breathing actions… as much as I admire Monroe’s gateway series… the breathing is too involved… BM’s technique has the best overall result… in my opinion… cut 4 disc 1... Energy gathering from below

Disc 3: 2 - Gathering Energy from above. Cut 4 - Gathering energy from above

Then my innovation:

Disc ‘d’ - 1hr - Monroe institute Journey out of the body album.

(you need a five disc - automatic disc changer to set this up... they are hard to find these days I have one I refurbished... private email if you are interested)

This is the most powerful arrangement for a meditation session I have ever encountered. And this morning was the beginning of a major move forward for me personally.

Here is what happened:

… heart chakra kicking in in an entirely different way… feels very hard… this could be the flowering of the bud… (t is no accident the ancients described the chakras as like lotus blossoms…)… light… face on right looking toward my left shoulder… robert Monroe… ?? Pain left toe join… (reflexology… area of the Heart… heart chakra ???)… sailboat on the horizon… on the bow of a schooner… (got the feeling here that I may be entering a retrieval potential)… ominous looking man’s face appears… I felt fear… Ian McClellan likeness… with hitlerian mustache… (Richard III characterization)… this will be a difficult experience to negotiate when the time comes to confront it… frontal lobes activating… these images are emanating from them… sympathetic pain in my back at the 4th, 5th thoracic on the left side… navy man appears… royal blue jacket… looking toward my left shoulder… large dining room… I am looking through a pane glass window to my left and see a part of the capital dome (think in is dc) … blue sky… vibration in left forearm… pressure in the heart area…

S.   

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #19 - Mar 11th, 2010 at 2:05am

S.   

3/10/10 - afternoon session:

Potpourri of exercises:

Pressure around the cerebral cortex… light forms… 3d blackness forming… purple… heart chakra vibrating… itching right side of face end of nose lobe… becoming aware of the river of energy… but it is flowing away from my brain from above… Micheal Caine talking and smiling at people around him… he is on my left looking toward my right shoulder… long green pastures… porch garden… nose itching… my helicopter… I’m flying… profile of a John Edwards looking man… looking right… seeing clouds… blue sky… fishing… all for one, one for all… three musketeers (??)… dartannen… king and country… the idea or rome… America the Beautiful… song… love of country…

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for pilgrim feet
Whose stern impassioned stress
A thoroughfare of freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America!
God mend thine every flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!

O beautiful for heroes proved
In liberating strife.
Who more than self their country loved
And mercy more than life!
America! America!
May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness
And every gain divine!

O beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America!
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for halcyon skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the enameled plain!
America! America!
Till souls wax fair as earth and air
And music-hearted sea!

O beautiful for pilgrims feet,
Whose stem impassioned stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America!
Till paths be wrought through
wilds of thought
By pilgrim foot and knee!

O beautiful for glory-tale
Of liberating strife
When once and twice,
for man's avail
Men lavished precious life!
America! America!
Till selfish gain no longer stain
The banner of the free!

O beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America!
Till nobler men keep once again
Thy whiter jubilee!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #20 - Mar 11th, 2010 at 2:53pm

3/11/10 - morning session:

Potpourri of exercises:

I burning question exercise back in my potpourri.

Mountain ranges… forest line against the sky… floating above… going deeper… cute puppy energy streaming left pectorial… this is the first time I remember picking up an odor… it was not sweet possibly closer to lockerroom kind… man walking away in olive green t-shirt and shorts with baseball cap… man brunette hair… bare back possibly getting massaged… energy stream left side… looking toward a tall window… I may be o.b.e… I am aware as a poc.. Of my chair, me, my body in it… accurate surrounding furnishings… except the window is actually got drapes pulled (not open as in the vision… but the vision is real time…) [this is very significant, lucky I didn’t get as excited as I am writing this because it definitely seem to be a o.b.e. event… ] aware of myself becoming aware of myself… [this is very significant]… heart chakra blossoming… itching left nose lobe… big color picture… jesus in a manger… I love the Christ child… I am a wise man… I love the christ child… somewhere in the JOOB cut I saw a sudden flash of sky blue light… like a shock bolt…

S.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Mar 11th, 2010 at 8:27pm

Seraphis, I'm enjoying your entries quite a bit, as they go along. It's intriguing, to hear what happens, what goes on in your mind and heart. I've never actually heard direct entries quite this way. Even down to the itchy parts. Smiley

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #22 - Mar 12th, 2010 at 12:07am

Quote:
Seraphis, I'm enjoying your entries quite a bit, as they go along. It's intriguing, to hear what happens, what goes on in your mind and heart. I've never actually heard direct entries quite this way. Even down to the itchy parts. Smiley

Hi b2: The itchy parts are important... they are sympathetic nervous system signals about what is going on in The Brain that is associated with the harmonic... I don't have a map of the nose and other areas like the reflexology maps of the hand, foot and ear... I think there is one for the nose... the body is feeding back through all these areas...

I think I should get the acuputure meridian maps, they may be more relevant for the body as a whole and the reflexology maps are specific to the extremities... thanks for bringing this up... I didn't think of the acuputure meridian maps.

S.

p.s.: I'm doing it this way hoping that others will follow suit and we can build a clinically accurate chronological sequence of unfoldment record that might be useful to researchers.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #23 - Mar 12th, 2010 at 12:09am

3/11/10 - afternoon session:

Potpourri of exercises:

I put the burning question exercise back in my potpourri.

This was a strange departure for a session… I may have encountered a Kundalini event… session starts with a sensation of rising energy but not from below… it is internally generated… and is flowing toward my brain… my whole body has taken on a vibrational aspect… my frontal lobes were excited… mostly on the left… some minor light phenomena… my hands and feet were filled with energy… like it just collected there and they felt quite heavy and full… I managed only the energy form below exercise… but, decided not to interfere with this new development when I couldn’t get hold of the energy from above exercise… not sure what to make of this…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #24 - Mar 12th, 2010 at 5:00pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 12th, 2010 at 12:09am:
3/11/10 - afternoon session:

Potpourri of exercises:

I put the burning question exercise back in my potpourri.

This was a strange departure for a session… I may have encountered a Kundalini event… session starts with a sensation of rising energy but not from below… it is internally generated… and is flowing toward my brain… my whole body has taken on a vibrational aspect… my frontal lobes were excited… mostly on the left… some minor light phenomena… my hands and feet were filled with energy… like it just collected there and they felt quite heavy and full… I managed only the energy form below exercise… but, decided not to interfere with this new development when I couldn’t get hold of the energy from above exercise… not sure what to make of this…

S.

Warning Kundalini experience:

The above description may be a Kundalini experience... this can be a dangerous force if not properly handled...

Since BM uses exercises that tap energy fields below and exterior to the body and above also exterior to the body… it is easy to get the three fields mixed up for people who don’t have some background in it.

Kundalini can be a dangerous force to awaken and it can be awakened spontaneously (may be the source of internal spontaneous combustion - a rare phenomena).

I’m posting this because almost any inner mediation regime can trigger it. The best procedure I was taught early in my Yoga training using breathing to guide the K… energy into the brain… this is where it wants to go. I have heard of varying degrees of power in the awakening and depending on the force of it you can have varying degrees of intensity… but the primary symptom is ‘heat’ and upward flowing energy… intend for it to go into the brain and guide it there with breathing… that seemed to work well when I had the experience yesterday afternoon.

S.

Since BM uses exercises that tap energy fields below and exterior to the body and above also exterior to the body… it is easy to get the three fields mixed up for people who don’t have some background in it.

Kundalini can be a dangerous force to awaken and it can be awakened spontaneously (may be the source of internal spontaneous combustion - a rare phenomena).

I’m posting this because almost any inner mediation regime can trigger it. The best procedure I was taught early in my Yoga training using breathing to guide the K… energy into the brain… this is where it wants to go. I have heard of varying degrees of power in the awakening and depending on the force of it you can have varying degrees of intensity… but the primary symptom is ‘heat’ and upward flowing energy… intend for it to go into the brain and guide it there with breathing… that seemed to work well when I had the experience yesterday afternoon.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #25 - Mar 12th, 2010 at 11:06pm

3/12/10 - morning session:

This session characterized by pronounced acupuncture meridian energizing… itch alone the a meridian line of the right side of my nose…

The Solar plexus chakra really exhibited tension along the top and bottom of is form… it turns out the solar plexus chakra is NOT round like the others but oblong… this is detected by feeling its shape…

A serious heart chakra jolt… the chakra is attempting to come alive and I think I need to keep doing these exercises until I develop the heart chakra…

The session comes to an end with a vision of a Sharon Stone like woman sitting in front of me on a couch relaxed arm draped over the back of a gray couch… she wears a loose fitting oversized white blouse, minor cleavage… and gray slacks..

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #26 - Mar 13th, 2010 at 2:35am

3/12/10 - Evening session:

Everything slows down at some point, but, the interesting thing is the heart chakra changes and I really think that this may be like muscle building… I have a foot in the door… now I have to pry it open…

Still using the potpourri burning question mix… chin itch… in relaxation phase… meridian… light activation… right side of nose itch… (gather energy from below…) white pig image enters the left side lower frame… or is it a white energy mass… probably was a pig… pickup image of a crouching big cat also left side… itching sensation right side under lip… the energy work really gets the meridian pathways moving subtle energy… right cheek itching… (energy from above)… very aware of pressure on the back of my skull pressing against the pillow… streaming energy on right shoulder at the along the collar bone… pushing deeper into the pillow… itch around the nose… electric blue light above the frontal lobes… eyes voluntarily moving to the cross position looking at the slightly above the brow junction… pressure sensation at the forehead level frontal lobes… going deeper… cold air sensation… probably a draft… looking into a department store structure… clothing department… cryptic symbols (like Arabic) forming… in my front field of vision… don’t feel my body… hear a bicycle bell… this means o.b.e.. but I don’t seem o.b.e.. heart chakra jolt… opening attempted…

S.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #27 - Mar 13th, 2010 at 10:17pm

Hi Seraphis,

I think you'll agree (I hope so anyway) that you are creating an excellent record of how your energy channels are clearing in response to your chosen methods. 

I'm wondering if there might be a bit of a disclaimer added:  that just because you Seraphis experience a nose twitch etc, that someone else needs to replicate that same event. For example, I could twitch my nose incessantly and never make any progress in clearing my own channels if my blockages were elsewhere.

Everyone's path is different and that is a literal truth for these channeled pathways in the body -- as well as a metaphor 
although I suspect the outer path we each find ourselves on is determined more than we know by what and where our blockages are within ourselves physically.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #28 - Mar 13th, 2010 at 10:33pm

betson wrote on Mar 13th, 2010 at 10:17pm:
Hi Seraphis,

I think you'll agree (I hope so anyway) that you are creating an excellent record of how your energy channels are clearing in response to your chosen methods. 

I'm wondering if there might be a bit of a disclaimer added:  that just because you Seraphis experience a nose twitch etc, that someone else needs to replicate that same event. For example, I could twitch my nose incessantly and never make any progress in clearing my own channels if my blockages were elsewhere.

Everyone's path is different and that is a literal truth for these channeled pathways in the body -- as well as a metaphor 
although I suspect the outer path we each find ourselves on is determined more than we know by what and where our blockages are within ourselves physically.

Bets

Hi bets: I am not sure what these things mean for each individual... I hope people will must report and create a clinical record which might have some analytical value going forward... but, the itches etc... I now believe are acupunture meridian lines... activating in a sympathetic/parasympathetc manner... I found a chart which traces the meridian line exactly the path I experienced in the pectoral area...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #29 - Mar 13th, 2010 at 10:35pm

3/13/10 - Afternoon session:

This session mark a significant break through in the freeing of my heart chakra… I made acquaintance with the second demon who guards the passage through to the inner wealth of that chakra.

Imaging forming itch lower left nose lobe… relaxation phase… awareness of body temperature… chakra jolt… left side chill in left arm pit running along the inner left upper arm and down side of torso… going deeper… itch intensifies, occipital pressure against the pillow… head getting heavier… must be a sign of body/asleep… ringing right ear… goinging deeper… energy streaming left pectoral muscle… green left side… blue light right… itchy throat… throat chakra activating… (coughed)… blue color forming… metal clicking sound… (obe?)… officer in tan summer dress uniform with the high nazi kind of beaked dark blue dress cap… faces looking over my right shoulder below my chin… cards laid down… man on my right has a pair j’s… jolt both legs jumped… (obe??) ... view of dark blue sky over the dorm… bright light disk over the left side… heart chakra jolt… scribing a metallic pencil like shape… three fours for a poker hand… itch over right lobe of nose… looking over the wingroot of a low wing aircraft…  Cessna… frontal lobes… (beginning heart intelligence) … heart chakra forming… walked into a room anne sitting on the far side of the room… black dot forming… 3d blackness trying to form… red pants white shirt casey doyle (the poker champion)… cowboy hat… warm sensation in the heart area… (feeling love exercise starts… going deeper)… maroon arrow pointing down… (going deeper) red white letting go… red sliver right side… eyebrow level… gauzelike clouds of energy around the chest area.. green… gray… very black… abstract line painting vertical and horizontal lines… most vertical …. Multicolor… reds, greens… tear shaped white form… numbers and symbols (entering JOOB disc) forming and changing in with in the shape… eyes automatically crossing to look at the brow point… vibration in big toe… (brain activity possibly the pituitary)… blue light in the distance… vibrations in the foot… vibration in the pituitary… hard mass forming in the cerebral cortex… has a curved tubular form extending form back to front turning downward… helicopter…

Man who looks like Out of body dude sitting or leaning on something… facing me… looking left… feet filling with energy… 

Then it happened suddenly a demonic face appeared it was grayish with the eye on my right deep pink…

[something like this http://www.zbrushcentral.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38842 but with the eye facing my left a deep pink/red… translucent face… menacing…]

a great shock wave of energy radiated outward up to the top of my head to my toes… I immediately thought to send it love from the heart chakra… it faded… as it was fading I stayed in session for a few minutes to calm down, then, ended the session…

I intuit this entity bars my way into the depths of the heart chakra… I want to dissolve it…

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.