Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Interpreter_Perceiver redo! (Read 13708 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Interpreter_Perceiver redo!
Feb 9th, 2010 at 5:20pm

2/9/2010 - Morning Session:

Image rich session… interpreter seems to have little to say… but managed the session without winking out… Mountain range… light over the ridge peeking out or attempting to peek out… rolling range… blue light straita… more light… cloud like formation in the third eye cavity… heart chakra engaging… stronger than usual… poc in the third ventrical chamber… area of the mercy seat… landscape scene… want to stream landscape scene… purple light… lavender light… pulsing from the third eye… flowing outward… in the distance king henry the eight medieval costumed man with a black halo hat… moving toward… reaching in for a spatula… attempting to materialize… Arabs… condi rice… lavender light pulsing… heart chakra engaging… hooded figure… brown top piece, lavender skirt like lower garment… red flickering vertical rectangular frame between two other rectangular frames… sense someone in the room… session characterized by not blinking out.

Debriefing:

1. Did you experience that the interpreter’s voice had probably been rambling on for a while before you realized it?

No, I seem to not have an interpreter… I seem to be Perceiver loaded… when I talk into the tape it acts as an interpreter function.

A. Whose voice was it?

My own.

B.  What was it talking about?            

I was narrating what I was seeing.

C.  Did it start out talking about peering into the 
             blackness and then change the subject?

I stayed on subject when I encountered an
             image to record.

It seems I need to get my interpreter back in action to get a streaming story... the medieval character may have a story line worthy of a streaming continuity.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Interpreter_Perceiver redo!
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2010 at 1:33pm

2/10/2010 - Morning Session:

Session characterized by framed lights… framed in lattice work colors of pastel green, orange… female face looking this time to the left and in lower left frame… organ music… dramatic kind… man on a ladder… torso… NCIS scenes… explosion… debrie…

Debriefing:

1. Did you experience that the interpreter’s voice had probably been rambling on for a while before you realized it?

No, I seem still not to have an interpreter…

A. Whose voice was it?

My own.

I was narrating what I was seeing.

I stayed on subject when I encountered an
             image to record.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 1:18pm

2/11/2010 - Morning Session:

My Interpreter attempted to peek thru this morning… I wonder if the relaxation part of the exercise is what is turning the interpreter off… since it is one of the methods of turning it off, because during the day my interpreter is very active and I have to pay attention to controlling its chatter sometimes… or at least notice it is chattering.

Session opened with the action in a television program I watch… but what was unique about the show and stuck in my mind as an amazing imposition on my intelligence as a viewer is the ridiculous elaborate staging… but it was this imaging that had the interpreter peeking thru as I began putting the image into my Energy Conversion Box…

After that image of rolling landscape hills began to form and become visible… but faded… it could be possible this is where I should get the interpreter going to build a streaming scenario… person walking and looking back at me… I felt the image in the direct center of my poc area… this is probably taking place in my temporal cavity… first time in a long time the solar plexus chakra began to kick in… then as it should the heart chakra began to engage…

Visual of a hospital green room… pulsing purple light out of the Pineal… Ajna chakra engaging… I found myself in Robert Monroe’s home… staircase going downstairs to sleeping area on the right… the dining room on the left… bit of a wink out… didn’t know the tape had stopped gradually came aware that the session was over…

Debriefing:

The Interpreter attempted to come in early… but faded.

A. Whose voice was it?

Not sure, but it was there faintly.

It was concerned with the dumb contrived scene of a staged bank robbery in the TV show.

No, it just came on when I began to attempt to put the incident into my energy conversion box.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:13pm

2/12/2010 - Afternoon Session:

This exercise is rich in potential. There is a mass of mind material just waiting to be unleased like a flood or avalance… much like I have a mental constipation and a mass of fecal matter is just waiting to move through the intestinal tract… this may not be to farfetched and analogy… since the mind anatomy probably mirrors the bodies anatomy and function….

Heard a cricket sound… that usually means obe… and definitely throat chakra stimulation… pressure in the cerebellum… on a riverbank… Yugoslavia… Danube… 1943... Near the end of the wwii … group of partisans escaping a german sweep… guerrilla fighters… jewish partisans… am I rehashing the movie ‘defiant’… seeing the james bond character… Daniel Craig… energy jolt… right side of the nose bridge… temporal area of my brain… portrait of a mediaval man in a black robe… with a white collar actually more like a puritan collar say of Cromwell’s time… positioned above my nose facing left area of my brain cavity… seems to be surrounded by books… saw my helicoper… then tarot cards being moved around… the interpreter voice is far away… talking but I can’t hear or understand what is being said…

Debriefing:

The interpreter is far away… definitely talking but I can’t hear what it is saying…

A. Whose voice was it?

It was describing the scenes…

No.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Feb 13th, 2010 at 9:35pm

2/13/2010 - Morning Session:

Attempted to do a session without talking and promptly forgot everything that happened except an odd sensation of some big event coming… and vibrations in my feet.

2/13/2010 - Afternoon Session:

Itch… nose right side… intense itching but won’t scratch it… interpreter trying to find a rational for the itch… male aspect wanting attention… interpreter attempting to talk but I can’t hear it… itching moved over to the inside left nostil… area becoming full of energy… solar plexus engine… see bottle of bbq sauce… body moved… large poster… color full lots of blue… deep blue… design in poster… yellow lines… looking up into motor area… think these are areas of the mid part of my brain… pressure in my chest… different from the sput… sputing of the heart chakra… heart chakra energizing… bill o’reilly… something wants to come thru… energy in the forehead area… frontal lobes… closest to the left lobe… combining wit tension on the left side of my sternum… second and third rib… vibrations want to come in and they are big… need to let it happen… big event… light… brain engine vibration… attempting to come in…

Debriefing:

The interpreter is far away… definitely talking but I can’t hear what it is saying…

A. Whose voice was it?

It was describing the scenes…

No.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 6:34pm

2/15/2010 - Morning Session:

I think I have encountered the phenomena of doing battle with the lower self… I think it has come from getting involved with some controversy on the open forum… My advice to students who are intensely involved in AKG not to get embroiled with worldly conflicts it stirs up… the Spleen function of negative forces.

Heart chakra engaging… image coming in… woman looking back at me… pretty much in the center of my eyebrow junction… energy flowing nicely… under my chin a face… fit’s the description of bruce moen’s Coach… interpreter gives me a validation that it is Coach… (deleted private conversation)... walking with someone… rehashing the story of Ruth… I was watching that dramatization on TV last night… need to let go… the big thing is trying to happen… heart chakra wants to engage… it is getting stronger in its sput, sputting… now it feels more like the engine is about to turn over… image trying to form of Moses… the staff… now I see my helicopter… activity inside my temporal brain mass… at this point I see… I am doing battle with my lower nature… leaving the lower nature behind… it wants to survive… need to cultivate unconditional love the heart chakra generates the love… I need to re-do the Love exercises… I get juice out of setting up situations in which I will imagine and experience rejection… (Deleted private realization)... the punishment concept… must let these things drop away… I don’t need to be punished anymore… I must become the personification of Love… see an oriental woman with very red lips…

Debriefing:

The Interperter is becoming more identifiable.

A. Whose voice was it?

Not a voice per se… but I understand the verbal impression.

It’s explaining things…      

No.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Apr 14th, 2010 at 11:12am

4/14/2010 - morning session:

I discovered I forgot all the theory connected with I/P and when I went to just re-read the one section... I realized I would have to start from the beginning... so I am re-reading from page one... but, this is a lot of ground to cover so I decided to take it slowly and set up the following potpourri exercise regieme:

Relaxation cut, energy from below, energy from above... and Gateway experience - first stage separation.

Had a beautiful session... this time I had what I think was the awareness of the expanded energy body energizing momentarily... I believe when I get into the full o.b.e. events they will be very controlled and functional... this method slow and easy is really working good for me.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Apr 15th, 2010 at 1:47pm

4/15/2010 - morning session:

My current ego is really putting up a major last stand. As I begin to get deeper and deeper into the relaxed state and attempt to penetrate to the next level of trance... I seem to be encountering masses I never thought were or could be there to prevent the transition... but, all I can do is to keep on keeping on...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Apr 15th, 2010 at 7:20pm

4/15/2010 - afternoon session:

Nice halo jolt. Things are looking up again.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Apr 16th, 2010 at 1:14pm

4/16/2010 - morning session:

The incremental subtle movements and effects of the fundamental body and the heart chakra are unmistakeable... but, I wonder what I can do to accelerate the developement...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #10 - Apr 16th, 2010 at 11:01pm

4/16/2010 - evening session:

Took a different tack... used same cuts but went free form... this has possibilities... things were happening...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Apr 17th, 2010 at 11:38am

4/17/2010 - morning session:

There seems to be no consistency in my world. Was not able to do the free thing this morning so just followed instructions... I guess I just didn't get deep enough.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #12 - Apr 17th, 2010 at 6:03pm

4/17/2010 - afternoon session:

Special session mix: BM/AKG - cut 1 disc 1, gateway experience - cut 2 - first stage separatiion:

Got into a very deep state body numb... but winking out lost portions of instructions... came awake slowing felt the whole form in my heart chakra... (this is the precursor to the generation of the real time zone double... ) but I was not deep enough in body asleep stage... for the automatic o.b.e. reflex to kick in... kept going in and out of conscious awareness... the whole remained by did not activate... I was conscious of it being open all the time but it refused to generate the double... the body knew I was awake... and it had not reached ejection stage... the signal was... the idiot is not asleep... no go... still winking in and out... then session ending procedures begin....

EOS...

So this is what can happen... the body knows when you are not completely asleep mentally... and it won't eject... the next stage of relaxation I am hoping will completely put the body asleep and disconnect the sensory signals that are need for the obe reflex to kick in...

S. [/quote]

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #13 - Apr 17th, 2010 at 10:59pm

4/17/2010 - Evening session:

Special session mix: BM/AKG - cut 1 disc 1, gateway experience - cut 2 - first stage separatiion:

Got into a very deep state body numb... This time my tongue got quite swollen and had difficulty speaking for my tape… a bust of a man who favored Orson Welles appeared… didn't actually wink out this time… but was loosing contact with tape instructions but I was not following the them any… I was in a freewheeling state… The Third Eye suddenly turned on and I was looking (symbolically) through the large living room wrap around window over some nice upholstered (grey) wrap around couches.

This is my minds way of communicating through the Perceiver/Interpreter function… what is really happening is I am looking through probably the pituitary gland out under the frontal lobes into deep space… the eos procedures kicked in and I was brought back to C1.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #14 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 11:36am

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 at 11:18am:
Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 18th, 2010 at 6:56pm:
Hi M: I'm posting this because you might encounter things like this and be confused... open you mind to the many possiblities... the interpreter may help you so don't think anything is too fantastic:

4/18/2010 - afternoon session:

Special session mix: BM/AKG - cut 1 disc 1, gateway experience - cut 2 - first stage separation:

Solar plexus chakra activates… image 1940 dark blue gangster car (Packard)… front left view… grille… interpreter giving associations Dillinger… but must be a potential retrievel… connected to the torrio/capone hit on irish mobster O’Bannion in his flower shop… possible he was so surprised by the event that he does not know he is dead… energy streaming right leg… underside… purple pulsing light…

S.

4/18/2010 - Dream state:

As I was dropping off to sleep I seemed to be talking to O’Bannion… I asked him if he thought it was strange that the same scene keeps playing over and over again… a kind of ground hog day without the realization that that the same event was being enacted over and over again… he seemed confused… I asked if he ever thought that he might be dead… he glazed over and the scene began to play over and over… I have no answer not being officially a retriever… don’t know if I will encounter him again… this posting is an attempt to consolidate the experience…

S.

4/19/2010 - Mind Split:

I am conscious but still functioning in both There and Here… using the AKG - P/I instruction on automatic… am still in contact with O’Bannion… I ask don’t you think it is odd that the same scene is being enacted over and over… he still seems to be glazed over but some part of him is hearing me… and a slight light of comprehension is beginning to penetrate his awareness… as I experience the scene it is minus the shooting part… he is greeting his customers (the hit men)… and preparing to fill their order… but it ends there… I know that the shooters begin shooting and kill him but I don’t see the event and neither does O’Bannion… I instinctively close down the Interpreter so as not to all it to key in some other associative information…

I may be stuck in a time warp myself… but, with a little control… but, I don’t think I will be rid of this thing very easily.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.