Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
defining Bruce's technique (Read 3828 times)
floriferous

ALK Member

defining Bruce's technique
Feb 3rd, 2010 at 5:10am

I'm just curious to know whether Bruce's technique is a form of phasing. correct me if i'm wrong but is his approach a case of getting to a focus 10 level of relaxation before priming the pump in order to get visuals? There is no apparent classic separation is there?

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: defining Bruce's technique
Reply #1 - Feb 3rd, 2010 at 9:35am

floriferous wrote on Feb 3rd, 2010 at 5:10am:
I'm just curious to know whether Bruce's technique is a form of phasing. correct me if i'm wrong but is his approach a case of getting to a focus 10 level of relaxation before priming the pump in order to get visuals? There is no apparent classic separation is there?

Hi Flor: On page 154 of AKG is a schematic of the continuum from 0 to infinity so to speak... consciousness is a continuum and phasing is moving from one end of the spectrum to the other... the classic o.b.e. is a phenomena on the continuum, like a pronounced bump... but, when you read Monroe you will note he eventually eliminated the o.b.e... event and simple clicked to whereever he needed or wanted to go... phasing is another method of moving your consciousness from one place to another... I still practice doing a classic o.b.e... I would like to have it as a skill... but, I have done a retrieval which phased me to focus 27 (to my surprise)... and I did not seem to have any of the classic o.b.e. event phenomena...

So I would say yes BM's method is phasing.

I'm not sure what you mean by visuals... are you a natural seer?... like me ( I have visuals which are full color)... on p. 160 BM discusses the difference between physical sight and non-physical images... they are not the same... the non-physical has a distinct feeling of impression which translates an image... if you get what I mean...

S.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: defining Bruce's technique
Reply #2 - Feb 19th, 2010 at 3:37am

Hi Floriferous,

Here’s a link to the description of phasing as given by Bruce. 

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1185034327

I wouldn’t say that Bruce intended for us to reach focus 10, or any other particular focus level, as a goal.  It is not necessary, but it's probably an easy starting point when you're learning.  I myself tend to have better success when I am mind awake/body asleep.  I think it’s probably a byproduct of doing any type of focused relaxation technique, but it’s not a requirement.  And no, it’s not necessary to be in focus 10 before using the priming the pump method.  Priming the pump of imagination is an example of what I mean by a type of focused relaxation which could easily result in reaching Focus 10. 

Even getting visuals isn’t necessarily the target goal either.  I used to think it was, and I still fall into the habit of thinking that.  But I remind myself that the visuals come later…another byproduct of the process.  As you move through the process of Bruce’s techniques and reaching some level of relaxation (which is nothing more than being able to focus your awareness on what your intention is) your mind will give you whatever visuals your Interpreter comes up with.  And sometimes we don't even get visuals at all.  I've had contact experiences with no visuals, only a sense of hearing.

If by classic separation you mean the same as what is meant by out-of-body, then no.  That is not the intended goal in Bruce’s techniques, although I know from my own experience that classic separation is yet another possible byproduct. 

The purpose of Bruce’s techniques is simply to give you a way to learn how easy it is to perceive using the nonphysical senses we all have.  We just don’t easily realize we have them or how to access them. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.