Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
i was just a tiny seed,god gave me the spirit (Read 1336 times)
juditha
Ex Member

i was just a tiny seed,god gave me the spirit
Feb 1st, 2010 at 2:47pm

hi i was asked today to write a story of how a seed becomes the beautiful creation of mother earth and gods spirit lies within its branches of life.

i remember many years ago,being only a tiny seed,i did not know what a seed looked like but i certainly knew i was a little seed and i was to be planted in the precious womb of mother earth and there i would grow and be nutured by my loving most precious earth mother.

as i layed inside the darkness of mother earth,i suddenly felt small droplets of water entering my seed,giving me this tingling sensation,i asked mother earth,why do i feel like this, "it's the life blood that is entering your seed,many months of the year the life blood of my planet earth,falls to feed new life that grows from my precious earth source".

i felt very honoured to share this life source i was beginning to be,then the day came,my little shoots had grown above the earth,i could feel warm,so warm,i asked mother earth,why do i feel like this, "its because your tiny branches are absorbing the sun",what will i be when i grow up,the little seed asked mother earth, "you will be one of my most beautiful creations,you are going to be a most majestic oak tree."

your branches will always caress my glorious sky and also god the father of all creation will fill you with the spirit of his love for all things."many years have now passed and here i am,a very wise and beautiful oak tree,created from the precious womb of mother earth.

my branches caress the sky every morning and rest each night as the stars caress the light that shines from god above.

love and god bless  love juditha

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: i was just a tiny seed,god gave me the spirit
Reply #1 - Feb 6th, 2010 at 9:59am

That's an enchanting story, Juditha  Smiley

Thanks so much for sharing it here.
Maybe you'll be doing other ones later too? I hope so!

PUL, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.