Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
remote viewers for Haiti (Read 2715 times)
b2
Ex Member

remote viewers for Haiti
Jan 16th, 2010 at 1:01pm

Anyone who feels that they might have 'remote viewing' capabilities, this is an open invitation to post any 'impressions' you have, any odd bit of information which does not seem to fit the category of 'retrievals' of souls in the process of or already passed over. Sometimes people can have impressions which tug at them, but might not seem to fit anywhere else. Blessings on all who contribute in any way, so don't be shy. This is not a test.

IP Logged

Stalagmite

ALK Member

south usa
Re: remote viewers for Haiti
Reply #1 - Jun 16th, 2011 at 10:29am

I'm having trouble figuring out what my posts mean! I don't know what I dreaming sometimes.. Sometimes it's normal, sometimes it's lucid, and other times it's I HAVE NO IDEA!  I need help understanding them! I think maybe this might fit is this category:
I was barely sleeping, very lucid, and I felt myself being pulled across a vast expanse of land. I then found myself swerving through an underground club of some sort where music was booming really loud and all of a sudden I am staring face to face with a girl. She had a drink in her hand and was leaning against the wall like she didn't really want to be there. And Suddenly she looks up at me, like right into me and she can see me! Until this point no one could and i thought I was invisible, so it came as quite a shock when she saw me. So she looks right into my eyes and the music starts to fade into the Beatles I am the Walrus "I am you and You are me and we are all together" the background fading and suddenly I "woke up". It felt more like a coming to like out of a faint?

Any ideas?

I have almost started to entertain the idea that when i am asleep, i'm actually awake overseas.........

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.