Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
SHWP for Thursday January 14th/10 Nick (Juditha) (Read 18001 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
SHWP for Thursday January 14th/10 Nick (Juditha)
Jan 10th, 2010 at 7:01pm

Greetings and blessing to you all healers/members.
As our first SHWP of the year; Let's take a few minutes of our time to send NICK some PUL/Healing energies during this week and  on Thursday January 14th/10 as requested

Juditha friend Nick has cancer so let's keep him in our prayer's.

PUL and thank you to all; so be it.
Romain

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

my friend nick has cancer
Reply #1 - Jan 10th, 2010 at 5:07pm

hi romain could you please pray for nick my friend as he is seriously ill and needs our prayers for healing so much ,hes in hospital at the moment as he needed help with his breathing,he was diagnosed just before christmas with terminal cancer.

he has a tumour in the center of both his lungs and this tumour is crushing his main artery and this has made his whole body swell up and his eye lids are now closing,hes due for chemotherapy as he is also having radium treatment but he got so bad with his breathing that they had to admit him to hospital where he is now.

hes such a loving caring person and a very gentle nature,he knows nothing of the spiritworld and is a little bit sceptical,but not completely sceptical as i thought if the worst happens i will try to commune with his spirit to help him cross over

the doctors have told him to expect that the worse may happen as the cancer had been there 6mnths before it was detected after he had a cat scan,but they told him they are going to do everything they can to try and cure it,so they are hopeing the radium and the chemo will shrink it,so they can operate.

love and god bless   love juditha

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: SHWP for Thursday January 14th/10 Nick (Juditha)
Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2010 at 2:45pm

Joining in the healing circle for Thursday, Juditha. I will do a full meditation for your friend Nick, and am keeping you all in my thoughts. Love to you.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 11th, 2010 at 3:28pm

hi romain thankyou and i will let you know the outcome,nick has got to have a bone scan tommorow as they suspect he may have bone cancer as well now,so not looking to good at the moment.

love and god bless you romain  love juditha

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jan 11th, 2010 at 3:30pm

hi b2 thankyou

love and god bless you   love juditha

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #5 - Jan 12th, 2010 at 12:26am

Will be praying for Nick, Juditha, thanks for sharing with us. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 12th, 2010 at 3:42am

hi romain i had an experience last night as nick came to me and when he did this my breathing was very resticted and i asked nick to take his symptoms away from me,then he was smiling but not saying anything and also my room was full of spirit,then i saw a spirit folding this large blue flowered cloth in front of my face.

then the strangest thing i saw my sons spirit walk past me and go through the hall door,i wondered if it was his astral spirit as my son david is alive and well

then my daughter michelle is kneeling in front of me holding her little baby boy alfie up to me and i kissed him on the forehead and they faded away but they are also alive but alfie was not well yesterday as he had a temperature so i feel these were there astral spirits as well

then nick started smileing and saying "whats this life",whats it for,strange"and then he left me,i have not heard anything yet today how nick is in the hospital,not quite sure what to make of this romain,i wonder what you think about this.

love and god bless  love juditha

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #7 - Jan 13th, 2010 at 12:59pm

Juditha, i pm' you..
PUL
R.

Quote:
hi romain i had an experience last night as nick came to me and when he did this my breathing was very resticted and i asked nick to take his symptoms away from me,then he was smiling but not saying anything and also my room was full of spirit,then i saw a spirit folding this large blue flowered cloth in front of my face.

then the strangest thing i saw my sons spirit walk past me and go through the hall door,i wondered if it was his astral spirit as my son david is alive and well

then my daughter michelle is kneeling in front of me holding her little baby boy alfie up to me and i kissed him on the forehead and they faded away but they are also alive but alfie was not well yesterday as he had a temperature so i feel these were there astral spirits as well

then nick started smileing and saying "whats this life",whats it for,strange"and then he left me,i have not heard anything yet today how nick is in the hospital,not quite sure what to make of this romain,i wonder what you think about this.

love and god bless  love juditha

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Jan 13th, 2010 at 8:29pm

Romain wrote on Jan 10th, 2010 at 7:01pm:
Greetings and blessing to you all healers/members.
As our first SHWP of the year; Let's take a few minutes of our time to send NICK some PUL/Healing energies during this week and  on Thursday January 14th/10 as requested

Juditha friend Nick has cancer so let's keep him in our prayer's.

PUL and thank you to all; so be it.
Romain

Hi Romain: Just realized that there probably was a forum topic area for the SHWP. So how does the exercise work or is it one of the disc... exercises adapted for PUL expression.

S.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #9 - Jan 13th, 2010 at 9:59pm

[/quote]

Hi Romain: Just realized that there probably was a forum topic area for the SHWP. So how does the exercise work or is it one of the disc... exercises adapted for PUL expression.

S. [/quote]

Seraphis...somhow the link didn't work, here the story:
Hello all;

Every Thursday of the week is SHWP day.

Recipient of our SHWP for that day is one of our member/friends/family who is in need of a little boost energy.

So what is Focus SHWP (Spiritual Healing with PUL) and how to do it?
It’s very simple.

On that specific Thursday if you could take a few minutes of your precious/hectic/working day and send SHWP (love/healing/energies) to the designated person, it would be greatly appreciated. Anytime during that day is fine.

For the good of all:
Five to 10 minutes of your time is all it need, there’re healing power in group.

1- Gather 3 x 3 breath from below and above;
2- Bring/gather energies in to your heart area, let it expand/ filling your entire body mind and soul.
3-Intent to send it to the name chosen as per requested ( ……..) for that day; and let guidance/universe takes care of the rest.

Remember that all intent to send healing  is always answered. Sometimes they aren't answered the way we want them to be answered. And that is where our 'highest good' comes in.

Energy flows where the intend goes.

To the person who receives it, any input whatsoever from you after/during/next day would be also greatly appreciated.

Just relax and enjoy, be open to the energies

It may help to read the Guideline posted here:

[url]  http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1218493990  [/url]

Pul
Romain

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 12:28pm

hi romain my son david went to see nick in hospital about two hours ago and he couldnt beleive the change in him,he was walking about,his swelling of his body has gone down a bit and he was smiling and jokeing,and he looked so much better than he has done of late,thanks romain and all of you who prayed for nick today,he seems so much more positive.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 12:30pm

Romain wrote on Jan 13th, 2010 at 9:59pm:

S. [/quote]

Seraphis...somhow the link didn't work, here the story:
Hello all;

Every Thursday of the week is SHWP day.

Recipient of our SHWP for that day is one of our member/friends/family who is in need of a little boost energy.

So what is Focus SHWP (Spiritual Healing with PUL) and how to do it?
It’s very simple.

On that specific Thursday if you could take a few minutes of your precious/hectic/working day and send SHWP (love/healing/energies) to the designated person, it would be greatly appreciated. Anytime during that day is fine.

For the good of all:
Five to 10 minutes of your time is all it need, there’re healing power in group.

1- Gather 3 x 3 breath from below and above;
2- Bring/gather energies in to your heart area, let it expand/ filling your entire body mind and soul.
3-Intent to send it to the name chosen as per requested ( ……..) for that day; and let guidance/universe takes care of the rest.

Remember that all intent to send healing  is always answered. Sometimes they aren't answered the way we want them to be answered. And that is where our 'highest good' comes in.

Energy flows where the intend goes.

To the person who receives it, any input whatsoever from you after/during/next day would be also greatly appreciated.

Just relax and enjoy, be open to the energies

It may help to read the Guideline posted here:

[url]  http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1218493990  [/url]

Pul
Romain

[/quote]

Hi Romain: Did the SHWP about 7am pst... at the end got a tremendous surge must have connected with others... who was operating in that time frame... I'm in california.

S.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #12 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 3:39pm

Quote:
hi romain my son david went to see nick in hospital about two hours ago and he couldnt beleive the change in him,he was walking about,his swelling of his body has gone down a bit and he was smiling and jokeing,and he looked so much better than he has done of late,thanks romain and all of you who prayed for nick today,he seems so much more positive.

Juditha.... Smiley
So happy to hear this wonderful news..you made my day dear Soul.
Thank you for keeping us posted.
PUL
R.

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #13 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 8:51pm

Juditha,

Once placing the intent to help Nick (Thursday morning on the east coast, USA) I was then hovering up off the floor in a room where I could see a body lying face up in a bed. It felt as if the bed had a white, metal rail at the foot and Nick was lying on white sheets, uncovered.

Unless instructed otherwise by Helpers, I usually prefer being a simple conduit, to channel love, healing energies...whatever Helpers know is best. As I envisioned PUL flowing from and through me, to Nick, it began swirling counter-clockwise and into his upper torso. I understood then that I was to keep the spiraling flow on that part of his body. I moved closer and when I was floating directly above him the energy changed to a deep violet (for me violet has always represented healing). His chest area remained the focus as I watched PUL change back to white, then violet again, the steady flow never slowing. I didn't ask why that part of his body.

As I moved back to my original spot in the room--with PUL/Healing still doing its thing, for some reason I kept looking at his legs. I don't think he ever moved while all this was happening, but I had to wonder why my attention was gently nudged back to his legs and feet, more than once. On his back, legs slightly spread apart, his feet were turned inward toward one another. His legs weren't bowed, just placement of his feet seemed to be exaggerated or in an unusual position.

I hope this helps Nick, Juditha, and you too.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 2:54am

hi ginny nick has had a lot of pain in his legs and also walking feels hard to him at times as he feels that his legs are going to give way,i feel thats why you were drawn to his legs as well,thanks ginny god bless you      love juditha

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.