Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
SHWP for Thursday January 14th/10 Nick (Juditha) (Read 18278 times)
b2
Ex Member

Re: SHWP for Thursday January 14th/10 Nick (Juditha)
Reply #15 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 7:57am

It sounds like this has been very successful, so far as it has gone, very encouraging.

Like I said earlier in the week, my session was spontaneous a few days ago, early, rather than on the Thursday. I was sitting in the sunshine and felt a lot of energy coming through, and felt like it was some kind of loop, very large. It felt like sitting in a really bright light, very warm and golden. I just focused all this on Nick and your situation. I commanded (felt like a strong suggestion, I guess, firmly asking might be a good description also) immediate healing: Healing Now. Asking for the most benefit possible, every single ounce, every single scrap of healing to be done, to be complete. Saw it as done.

I hope things are easier on you all. It's wonderful to read the other posts and see what loving attention can be focused on those who are suffering.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #16 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 9:19am

Greetings Juditha,

So glad to hear that Nick is improving!
Since you posted I've sent him several 'spheres' of PUL. I think they are the same thing Quaero describes that begin his Afterlife contacts.
Ever since I began phasing this has been what happens when I ask to help with healing . There's not much to describe about it --just a brief 'swish' but my Guide tells me it's effective.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #17 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 7:29pm

I thought of Nick at Tuesday, and briefly Wednesday and Thursday. At Tuesday I had the impression of a speck of light which seemed to be a helper, and we went to Nick, he seemed to be in bed. I did not do very much, but what I understood was that I gave a portion of my energy or informations to him, directed by helpers. I was thinking of a sort of communication with Nick, where it seemed to me that he was unsure what he really wants, and that his will is important for a healing (similar impressions I had also in other healing sessions). what Juditha mentioned about her vision of him, saying: "whats this life, whats it for, strange" fits with my impression of him wondering about what he really wants, whether to stay here or not.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 4:42pm

hi romain    my friend sally and nick's best friend received a phone call from him saying that he had a brain scan,and he was diagnosed with brain cancer the same day.he gets the results to whether he has bone cancer on monday.

love and god bless  love juditha

IP Logged

banana

Reply #19 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 2:27pm

Juditha,
I will put all of my energies of love for Nick to heal. I am sorry I am late, but was out of the country without internet......thinking of you and Nick.
PUL
Anna Banana

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #20 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:57pm

Putting my energies out also for Nick, Juditha. Sending energy for him to have easy chemo and radiation, if that's what he chooses. That his path of healing is discomfort-free and also free of tummy upset. May his path be easy and full of enlightenment at every step. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #21 - Jan 20th, 2010 at 1:05pm

Juditha;
I agree with Vee here re:chemo & radiation if he chooses and that his discomfort would be tolerable.

It not easy to accept when it happens to friends/family members….nobody want to be sick that way it’s so horribly/draining.

But also understanding his wants and needs; i truly believe we make choices before coming into this life as how our life will unfold (learning experiences etc) for a reason we only know.

Will keep Nick and your family in loving thoughts energy, and be strong Juditha.

PUL, R.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Jan 25th, 2010 at 4:45pm

hi romain and all on here i thank you all from my heart for the prayers of healing you are sending nick,he is finding it hard now to remember who i and his friends are as i feel it must be because the cancers in his brain now,nick is such a loving human being,my grandchildren absolutly love him as we all do,hes a joker and we have only seen kindness ,warmth from this very brave man,but please keep sending gods love and healing to nick as my son and my son in law are waiting to take him fishing with them again in the summer and they have told him this as there trying to keep him positive.

god love and bless nick with your healing rays and your love and light.

love and god bless  love juditha

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #23 - Jan 29th, 2010 at 12:16pm

Hello to all:
As you all know Nick as left us for a greater place where he will be well taken care of until the soul decide's on his/her next adventure; Have a safe voyage.
Thank you to all who participated.
PUL, R.

Quote:
  hi romain and all on here    nick died this morning,thanks for all your loving thoughts of healing for nick,god has gained a beautiful spirit into the spirit world and no doubt nick will be making spirit laugh as he loved to laugh and was always so warm loving and friendly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma3Nax8yyOE&feature=related

love and god bless  darlin nick

love and god bless you all    love juditha 

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Feb 2nd, 2010 at 3:49am

hi romain thankyou as well for all your loving prayers,i was talking to my son yesterday and he told me something nick had said to him in hospital two days before his passing to spirit.

nick told him that he had a very vived dream,he said he went to heaven and he saw these beautiful golden gates and also that he knew it was his time.

nick's little baby boy died when he was 2mnths old and nicks heartache was there at times and nick told my son that he was pleased now to go home and that he was going to be reunited with his little boy and that when he got home,he could say to his little boy ,that daddy's home now.

i was so surprised by nick as he always seemed not to really want to talk about spirit but i feel now he beleived in more than he let on and  he accepted his death so bravely.

love and god bless   love juditha

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #25 - Feb 2nd, 2010 at 11:28pm

Good to hear that Juditha.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Feb 3rd, 2010 at 8:41am

It sounds like it was a good crossing over, Juditha. It is wonderful that Nick had visions of (and hopes for) his future life that he could share with you through your son. Thoughts and prayers still with you and friends and family.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #27 - Feb 3rd, 2010 at 2:52pm

Juditha;
Thank you for sharing this (his little boy and daddy coming home)..so the meaning of "well taken care of" finally came to light...Smiley

Thank you
lPUL, R.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.