Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Apology! (Read 666 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Apology!
Dec 18th, 2009 at 8:12pm

In last nights session I had a major energy burst in what I now know is the lower center portion of my cerebral cortex or the Corpus callossum…(in some of my posts I got this mixed up with the cerebellum which is something entirely different..) that is when I realized I that my twenty to thirty some year old memory of the anatomy of the human brain was superbly deficient and wanting. I apologize to you all for not being more careful… and exerting a bit more due diligence.

That said something must be made clear about the work we are doing… what BM calls the “interpreter” in most of us uses free association to put information into our consciousness, and as BM says one can end up considering “coffee in Brazil” or some such thing… in a major non-sequitor.

Then there is the NVC (non-verbal-communication) phenomena, which also throws a monkey wrench into our orderly world.

In our personal world we eventually get straightened out… it is in our attempt to communicate to others that a major problem can and does present itself. Once out in the physical universe it can’t be recalled and then forgotten by any and all… I won’t be able to find and correct all the places I put bad anatomy into the real world. That is unfortunate.

So this is a blanket apology for my failure to be more accurate in the detail. The experiences of course stand as they happened the problem is the interpretation and attempt to relate and communicate in what we term mainstream education wherein a meeting of the minds can occur. Huh

S.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.