Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Telepathic Theory (Read 2849 times)
Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Telepathic Theory
Dec 15th, 2009 at 2:49am

Greetings.

I just thought of a new theory. What if music lays down a formatted field of space that allows mental thoughts to traverse across in a guided fashion?

In one of the "Star Trek" movies was an energy wave traveling through space called "The Nexus". What if music forms some kind of nexus wave that tarvels through space. Look at the cover of Deep Purple's Album "Fireball". Once sound is released, it has to travel somewhere and it takes time to get there. Maybe thoughts are waves like sound waves and need a medium to travel the same as sound needs a medium to travel.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Re: Telepathic Theory
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2009 at 4:32am

I  am totally with you on that thought Ralph. I even think music allows our thoughts to piggy back on it. When singing karaoke sometimes  I have sent thoughts out to others almost as if the music is kind of fuel for thoughts unrelated to the actual lyrics. I even think that someday music will be found to be a perpetual energy source to power things because of the massive energy involved in it's production. That we could run our cars by the radio. But it's just a theory at the moment of course. Very good.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #2 - Dec 15th, 2009 at 4:34am

I believe that both thoughts and sound travel through the same medium- as does every frequency in our infinite universe- as it is called in quantum physics, the quantum field.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Dec 15th, 2009 at 9:45am

Neat ideas!

Another example would be that when we sing while working, the tasks seem easier, like more energy is involved, less gravity, etc!

Let's whistle while we work!   Cheesy

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #4 - Dec 15th, 2009 at 10:02am

That's the idea Bets,

But I think someday we will find a way to power actual products like space craft with music. It seems so way out but the energy is there. Just as it makes day to day chores easier.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #5 - Dec 15th, 2009 at 1:32pm

An added thought.

Sometimes during my meditations involving music, I pick up mental thoughts from aliens that are heterodyned into the music wave. In the movie "Close Incounters Of The Third Kind", they started that official communication with a certain melody, followed by established music patterns in mathematical scales; then classical overtures.

It seems to me that advanced races are more musically inclined than we are and actually use it for communication as well as entertainment. Not only that, but color coordination with music in a not so psychedelic a manner may offer methods they utilize as well for conveying ideas and concepts.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.