Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
visits from dead (Read 3546 times)
Silverleaf

ALK Member

visits from dead
Dec 10th, 2009 at 1:17am

Hello I am new here and have read through several of the threads.  I honestly am new to Bruce Moens ideas and concepts.  I don't quite understand the numbered retreval planes and such.  Went on a search to get some understanding of dream landed me here.  More is comming clear to me and what I thought I know, I know nothing. How this started is through a recent dream.  Here is the excerpt of the experience from my journal and posting on another board.   I have to say that I went back through old journals to 95 through to 97 when my father died. Back in 96 I was living in another city and had moved house. In September that year I was bombarded with spirit dreams. I would see what I thought the holly spirit as a jumbo jet off in the distance and it would leave the earth through a hole in the sky. The earth would grow black and I would find myself under a red sky walking with my kids. The world in complete destruction and all but a handful of people gone. I knew where I was going and what I needed to do. I was left behind for a mission only clear in my unconcious and yet not articulated in my concious mind. I would also be woken up out of a dead sleep by somebody sitting on the edge of my bed nudging me. Stuff like this has happened over the years. I would have dreams of my first love appearing then leaving. Then I went through the downward spiral of what is termed "dark night of the soul"  Fast forward to present. I was down and out with that N1H1 flu. I regained my strenth and thought I was over it only to fall deathly ill again. I seriously thought I was going to die. three nights into my second bout I had a dream in which I was hunched over, soley focusing on trying to breath when a hand would touch me and I would look and see my first love there. It was quite comforting and I would turn around and try to reach out and he would disapear. This happened several times in the dream before I woke up. Laying there wide awake I thought about how comforting and healing it was and noticed that my breathing was no longer labored and that I felt much better. I knew in that moment I would survive this. I put my first love out of my frontal thoughts and carried on the rest of the day. The next day I logged into talk with a friend and started  telling me about a herd of deer she and Jerry had seen. Funny that my first loves name begins with J too. In that instant he came back to my mind and I was taken back to when he would come pick me up and take me to the mountains just to feed the deer. He always seemed to know where they would be hanging out at. Back then I was young and very imature. The intensity of the energy between us was more than I could handle and my own insecurites surfaced when he would tell me his plans of going off to the Navy. I told him that I would not wait and that he needn't be some kind of hero to the world. So I broke his heart.  One day he handed a photo to a friend of mine to give to me. It was of us feeding the deer potato chips up in the mountains. I kept the photo stashing it somewere. I think my mom has it. He went off to the military and I went on with my life. none the less I would think of him often wondering how his life was but never did an indepth search. After docha's deer event, I went searching. I found out that he had died on Sept 12, 1996. Military has him listed as a Casualty. He was a Navy seal so I assume it was some covert operation. I was saddened and shocked. His last words to me were that we would be together again regardless. I aways thought throughout the years we would meet up in our old age. That won't happen now. I understand now why I couldn't reach him in my dream and I have to wonder if all these dreams and unexplainable nudges were him trying to let me know he passed on. I want to believe spirits visitng us and undying love etc.....yet there is no concrete physical proof of anything to the point that I know of.
For those of you with more experience with souls in the afterlife, Your feedback would be appreciated. 
Thank you in advance,
Silverleaf

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: visits from dead
Reply #1 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 10:17am

Welcome Silverleaf,

I've read here of many experiences with lost loves who return from the afterlife to make contact. I've had contact myself with several dear friends who had passed on before we could say our goodbyes. Your experiences seem completely authentic to me.

You can train yourself to become more sensitive to such afterlife contacts. You will be able to let J know that you have recognized his nudging visits. -- This old world definitely needs more love.

One way to open yourself to the truths about the afterlife is just to keep reading here. Read the dream forum, and click on and read all the ideas listed at the top of the page called 'What Is the Afterlife?' etc. Once you hear about so many experiences with the afterlife, it won't seem so strange anymore.

A better way is to read Bruce Moen's books, ending with The Afterlife Guidance Handbook. He puts all the info into an order that makes sense so it has more impact, rather than sampling ideas here and there.

Another way is to 'set your intent' to contact J yourself. Sometime when you can quietly  rest without interruption, just say mentally to yourself (very firmly) that you are ready to meet J again. You can even begin a mental conversation with him.  this will create a flow of energy to him that will become stronger with practice.  You might not get a response immediately but keep trying, if possible, the same time easch day.

Let us know how it goes, OK?

Much happness to you,
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 11:25pm

Hi Silverleaf, I am a big believer in true love, even when things don't work out as predicted. It sounds to me like you are being given, not only messages, but assistance during difficult times. I absolutely would trust these messages, if I were you. They can only mean good things, that you are being watched and protected. I hope this board can lead you to a more sure understanding of this.

IP Logged

Silverleaf

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 2:24am

Thank you both for your replies,  they have helped me to put the whole thing into perspective.  I definately will be reading and learning here.  My hope is that when I can finally come to terms with the fact he is no longer here, I will be able to be more receptive to understand the messages. 
Thanks Again,
SL

IP Logged

Calypso

ALK Member

Chicagoland
Reply #4 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 11:09am

Bets - why the same time each day? 

Silverleaf - I'm new here too, recently having lost my father.  I'm trying to contact him, but so far can't be sure I've had success, or if I'm just imagining it. 

After reading information on this site, I now have a fear that my dad is "somewhere" where he needs to be "retrieved".  Can someone help me with this fear?  How can I know that he is okay?  Can I ask someone here who can "travel" to go look for my Dad?  Please, I need some answers and some comfort.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #5 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 3:44pm

Hi Calypso,

Setting the same time each day is possibly as much for us on this side as it is for anyone in the afterlife. For us on this side, paticularly one new to these approaches, it helps establish the importance of finding the quiet time and it sets up an expectation in the person for quiet, relaxation, and success in making contact, IMO.  Wink

No one else can tell you anything that will be as life-changing and affirming than you making your afterlife contact yourself. To find that connection in yourself will seem like a miracle at first and then become a keystone of your faith in the afterlife.  Why would I want to take that opportunity away from you?   Smiley

I used to do afterlife visits for people but always it seemd i didn't bring quite enough information back. You can learn to contact loved ones, possibly in a few weeks or less, and then all your questions will be answered.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Silverleaf

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 3:45pm

Hi Calypso, 

I'm sorry about the loss of your father.  I hope that you can make contact with him.  I too wonder if these experiences are real.  I don't know anything about retrieval,  I don't quite understand the concept or what it entails, so I can't help you with that.  Hopefully someone here with experience can explain it to you and help you.

IP Logged

Calypso

ALK Member

Chicagoland
Reply #7 - Dec 14th, 2009 at 5:41pm

Thanks for the good thoughts.  My father was a devout Christian, and as I am not, I fear that I might not be able to contact him.  Worse still, may not ever meet him again in the afterlife.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.